How did he survive is he a Japanese samurai bear god now?

How did he survive is he a Japanese samurai bear god now?

9news.com.au/world/2016/06/03/10/11/seven-year-old-boy-in-bear-inhabited-forest-reportedly-found-uninjured

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5iuw_5ANZk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=usaJqeL9o4M
youtube.com/watch?v=iafSHd_hSBQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he found shelter

the spirit of Kesagake protected him

>Yamato was left behind in the forest on May 30 by his parents as a disciplinary measure after he threw rocks at people and cars.
Jesus fucking Christ

Nasty little shitkid.

Hope he learnt his lesson.

Is he still doing that?

He has spirit of Russian bear
He is Ivan rapebaby

He weared only such shirt and it's near 7 degrees at night but suvive 5 days.

Jap bears are fucking pussholes.

>tfw he was protected by the spirit of a Samurai warrior during his difficult journey

Is it fake then?

2bh.fucking disgusting face actually.

He walked around such forest.
youtube.com/watch?v=R5iuw_5ANZk

The first of the new crop of hoheishidan....

what a fucking alpha male story he'll be able to tell starting in elementary/grade school
if he milks some shit that happened in there he could be a god amongst weebs by high school

damn, what a badass

He is too stong as 7 years old kid.
Samurai is not enough.
He is Ninja.

He probably tamed the bears and now is going to rule all of Japan yes?

>tfw you will never be spirited away to the realm of hungry ghosts to discover your samurai spirit companion who is also a raccoon and wears a rice hat, travelling back to the material plane in a whirlwind adventure of self-discovery and confronting your inner fears and demons personified as oni and shinto spirits

cute. would bang

funny thing is he's probably already pretty alpha at school, this is going to be a game changer

I think he will grow up to make anime now.

Next shogun

Or some videogame hard to follow the storyline

m.youtube.com/watch?v=usaJqeL9o4M

He made friends with the local Yokai just like we had said last time this was brought up.

Human lives easily last for a couple of weeks without anything to eat if you have clean water

He made his was to ISIS they fed n sheltered n he fought kuffar for them

Hero
I´m crying nao ;__;

he's got dem anzu cheeks

full grown men not city kids

being a true alpha has no age, 20th place 2015 RWC placer, only birthright

>city kids

But look at his adorable chubby cheeks. They are obviously a forest chipmunk's.
Energy for survival was preserved in there.
Not a surprising body feature to have for someone born in Hokkaido

his face shows that he didn't even gave a fuck
and now his stupid parents might go to jail or lose his custody. good luck to his adoptive parents kek

>his face shows that he didn't even gave a fuck
kid confirmed alpha. I bet that little fucker is throwing rocks at cars right now

Nuke him!

RANGER !

But let's be honest, you can't blame the parents.
I'd fucking punch my asshole son in the face if I ever caught him throwing stones at cars and people repeatedly even after getting scolded once.

It was necessary parenting.
Otherwise you will end up dealing with and feeding a human-shaped retarded chimpanzee forever.

yeah, an ass whooping sure

but abandoning him in a forest? he could've died

you heard the man

>it was necessary
>otherwise you will end up dealing with and feeding a human-shaped retarded chimpanzee forever.

>japanese people in charge of parenting

And parents will be too scared to punish him ever again. Yet another spoiled little shit incoming

son of Bear Grylls

>yfw he survived by killing people, who were camping, while they slept, stealing their belongings and eating them when there was no food to be found

Underrated

>How did he survive
By doing literally nothing. Or rather, if he did so, there wouldn't be the case at all, since he would not wander off and require a goddamn search party.
Anyway, the pops crying on live TV saying he's so sorry and admitting he failed as a father not once, but twice (the kid is a juvenile delinquent destroying other people's property) is not the way of the samurai.

Fingers shouldn't split like that, gross.

as someone from austria as well i don't get how people get lost in woods. especially not in woods that aren't even that dense as naruto here shows. you can see the sky and probably where the woods start / end,

All they did was tell him to get out and drove off for a bit before returning, probably trying to scare him into behaving better. No big deal my parents did the same to me in the desert when I was a kid

But it seems it was hard since his face is all swollen

>his name is actually Yamato
Forebear of a new race of ultra-resilient Japanese warriors?

So did he learn his lesson or what?

fucking brat and dumb parents everywhere. I really hope the family should be gone from the earth.

1.stay in shelter(JSDF facility)
2.access to tap water
3.little samurai soul

Based kid. He have Ainu blood probably.

because of a super power like in anime. some japanese have it by nature and thats why only japanese can make it in the world. im not even kidding.

why do jap tv has writing all over?

probably for people with no ability to hear sounds?

It's because of homophone hell.
They don't know the meaning unless they write it out.

Unlike the Roman alphabet, ours is very efficient and good at conveying the meanings in less space.

It's the linguistic privilege the West won't understand.

You don't even use an alphabet,Takeshi-san.
Also, using Chinese Ideograms for Japanese language is retarded.

makes even less sense, why do you need writing on every piece of video? is it little stories or is it describing what's going on in the video?

how can they understand each other?

Yamato the Bear
Yamato the Bear killer
Yamato Woods the badass
Yamato Your windscreen belongs to me
Yamato No more parents that bitch
Yamato Here come the punani

They don't. Why do you think their romance drama is built on misunderstandings? Because it's the reality.

>Japanese alphabet
>efficient
>can't spell words from any other language

I remember when the Franciscan monks deciphered the logic of Chinese characters they said it was the writing of God, for its perfection.

>Japanese
>Alphabet
Come the fuck on, it's a syllabary used with Chinese ideograms for fuck's sake.

B-but you are Aussie .. you like .. live in hell..
Being left in dessert is the same as for Yurobean going to a park..

meant to post to this

Kanji tried to an alphabet but the point still stands. It's terribly inefficient.

>Kanji tried to an alphabet
What are you talking about?
Kanji are Chinese ideograms.
They are not alphabets.
Koreans use an alphabet, Japanese and Chinese don't.
Am I surrounded by retards?

>using Chinese Ideograms for Japanese language is retarded.

Why? I think It looks elegant and is very efficient as every ideogram should be.
And we even improved it by mixing it with our own characters to avoid sounding sounding ching chong pong ping beng yang wooo like the Chinese original

I'm not a weeb. Forgive me for mixing this sort of thing up. I wasn't looking to trigger anyone.

Whichever one is based on sounds rather than ideograms.

he is the levenant

>to avoid sounding sounding ching chong pong ping beng yang wooo

where did you go wrong then?

Because you forced meanings into characters that wasn't present in the original Chinese.
Neither am I a weeb, I just like to know about the things I'm shitposting about.
Hiragana and Katakana are syllabaries, and yes, they are retarded as well because of the limitation on sounds they have.
Phonetic Latin alphabet masterrace here, everyone else - except Finns - go home.

Wait, the Chinese characters are a set of logograms

>it is very efficient
>3000 characters

super efficient.

They are a combination of both, I'm sorry.
The majority are logograms, correct.

Chinese keyboard
This looks efficient as fuck.

Time for efficiency.

I see. I wondered why he asked the question. that's why twitter is much more popular in Japan than west. we're not really limited in twitter in reads to counts of characters.

regards* wtf

but why do you need writing in tv?

that's my question

I already answered once at this point

well we have manga and it has unique character effect. it might effect TV? nothing wrong with such things in Japan.

I wish things would have turned out more dramatic. Like the rescuers are going along and they hear a scream. they run and its the bear just baout to get him and then someone tackles the bear and saves the kid right before the bear bites his neck. Would have made those rescue workers feel better about their boring ass job. They literally did nothign.

>missing since last Saturday in a bear filled forest where temperatures can drop to 7 degrees at night

>with nothing more than his shirt and jeans

>found only "slightly dehydrated" after nearly a week

None of this adds up.

There are adults who would perish under those conditions without any gear or supplies.

Holy shit it's only I got to this post that I realized I read it wrong. I thought he survived in the woods for seven years, not that he's 7 himself.

That is why you punish children with violence.

He actually had access to tap water and the military rest facility had a door left unlocked.
He had balls and some luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=iafSHd_hSBQ

did he get attacked by a bear or indians

>is he honorable?

do this with all your kids, let the best ones survive

this will remove your NEET problem and revive glorious martial culture.

Fucking dumb ass, NEETS are the one's that would survive such tests. This kid was a NEET, fucking stuck in a building and just sat on a matress for 5 days. the Non NEETS would be the ones running around outside getting killed by bears and lolicons.