How is feminism going in your country?

How is feminism going in your country?

> shithole inb4

I've been hearing feminist rhetoric a bit more recently, but that must be because I just entered college.

I only see it online, only once have I seen it in real life and i live in a liberal hive

if it isnt chinks, its feminists you have to deal with in literally every uni in this shitty country

People say it's really bad here, but only 18% of people classify themselves as feminist, and 52% of people actually classify themselves as anti-feminist.

Couple girls I went to high school share feminist shit all the time on facebook me and my friends have a good chuckle about it at one of the universities in queensland the girls had a feminist back sale where women and minorities got food cheaper and white men had to pay the most...

bake sale*

you should have thrown 50 bucks on the table and taken all the food for yourself :^)

Feminism needs a base with a large carrying capacity, that's why you don't see feminism taking hold in African villages and Mexico.

We got no feminists here.
All because we treat them equal to men - no special privileges.

it's a fucking cesspool over on the west coast, the shit's infected the highschools at this point

Education gives power. If you want to keep a group down then keep them ignorant. Give me an educated woman any day.

>mfw women quota
>mfw law concering rape is changed so that basically everyone can get charged because it's already rape when the women felt under pressure
>EMMA
>muh Hilary and Mergl

Rampant on my campus, but they're often treated like toxic waste. Seen and acknowledged but avoided.

Though it's fun to trigger them with real life shit posting.

No ones with a sane mind takes them seriously anymore, and don't believe in the double standards that feminism has.

It doesn't share the Fair go for all culture we've got in Aus, so most of us fucking hate it.

nazi feminism broke my country completely. it's one of the worst trash gaijin made, which makes women degenerate day by day

>I have to work thanks to feminism
shiiiiiiit

Post eroi picture

Here it's not the "edgy" type like in the west, but it's kind of hypes up the expectation from the men too much imo.

It's actually needed in Mexico.

Pretty good, more girls are going to uni now and more are doing STEM subjects instead of psychology or whatever.

in korea only men go to an army for 21months though it's military duty which is one of 5 country duty. and some women(maybe most women) accept it naturally. fucking why men only guard his country with little compensation spending time uselessly. soon i have to go reserve force training fucking....white friends plz fuck korean kimchi girls and take her from my country.

Never met with it irl here

It's everywhere. It's institutionalised. The apocalypse is coming.
:(

Mainstream media tries to propagate it but everyone just despises them for it.

though she isnt a feminist
she is always very harsh though