How have they managed to keep themselves terror-free? What is Italy's secret?

How have they managed to keep themselves terror-free? What is Italy's secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_France
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Simply because they are not so much nationalist like anglo and dont Airstrike Arab.

Irrelevancy

you strike china so fuck off

they didn't do anything to draw attention to themselves

Also we don't have situations like B*lgium's, anywhere.

Everyone loves us because we love everyone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Italy

>Islam is a major Abrahamic religion practiced by a minority of people in Italy. According to 2011 estimates,[1] 2% of the population adhere to this faith.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_France

>Islam is the second-most widely professed religion in France behind Catholic Christianity by number of worshippers. With an estimated total of 5 to 10 percent of the national population, France has the largest number of Muslims in Western Europe

Meant to quote OP:

Sandniggers don't attack one of them :^)

But seriously, they don't draw much attention

The vatican is one of the primary targets, by staying away the mooslems prevent a gradual increase in security.

So you be sayin, IS or al-Qaeda or whatever Muslim friends' club is going to attack the Vatican without warning?

It must be nice to be Italian.

The mafia controls everything, they're probably keeping the terrorists away too because attacks are bad for business.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html

>germanic countries
>autism all around
>people ignore them
>bomb the shit out of the country

>France
>arrogant faggots
>everyone smells bad
>shoot the shit out of everyone

>Italy
>pizza and quality pasta
>beautiful country
>everyone dances around rainbows
>2nd generation kebab removal slavic immigrants
>they suddenly don't hate them

wow that's scary as fuck

our minister of the interior is good woth his job, and a lot of muslim here are bro tier, they drink beer too

they are chill, how could you bomb Mario or Maria, they just eat moms spagetti and say ciao while riding their scooter

SPQR
P
Q
R

pretty easy they send them north

>scooter

I drive a Lamborghini, bitch (actually, it's from my dad, but doesn't mind me driving it).

Poverty. That's why Sup Forumslacks have a hard-on for Eastern Europe and Putin. Strange how Italy has such a high GDP yet such terrible youth unemployment. Can any Italians explain why this is the case, per favore?

>he doesn't drive a Vespa

you call yourself Italian

false
you hate us

Bet he doesnt make handsigns while he speaks either.

really cool

Mafia m8

Why should I hate you?

How does the Mafia contribute so much to GDP yet keep the youth unemployed? I have no training whatsoever in economics, but I presume their profits can't be easily calculated with GPD.

Shitty benefits program and lots of unemployment - they just point the niggers the Calais and the rest to Germany.

also our muslims are more albanians and bosnians rather than hurka burkas from middle east

oh fugg the migrants are immune to bullets! its ogre!!

They're not even terron-free

our immigration policy (none) is still better than packing all the muslims together in underdeveloped neighborhoods
Plus no welfare so they have to work to feed themselves
gg france, belgium

Better immigration policy
Better culture
Secret services that have already faced threats similar to the current ones since the eighties
No beef with Islamic countries

Because USA impose his democratic dittature

Why????????

no hate , but give back istria

B...b...but we love Croatia

Is belgium relevant?more than us?

We have the best intelligence plus we don't use gun and gun as well as explosive are hard to
find here

>Is belgium relevant?
They have the EU parliament, so, yes

Italian food

>implying

Italy does not have ENOUGH terror, they need Prima Linea, Nuclei Armati Rivoluzionari etc to drive out US-Imperialist and liberate the Nation from foreigners.

>reads wikipedia article
>hurr NAR were good!!12

okay Takeshi

Do you think it was part of Jew NATO plot? Am just asking for honest opinion.

It's all just speculation so I'll just say it's better not to have them around.

They all turned into mobsters and make Rome a shithole anyway.

>Nuclei Armati Rivoluzionari
>drive out US-Imperialist

because despite memes Italy knows terrorism like no other in Europe.
Terrorism is is a consistent part of our hystory: years of lead, mafia terrorism cover around 25/30 years of italian hystory.
As always even in terrorism we italians have anticipated every other countries.

They probably just bribe the terrorists to go away.

how about I bribe you to fuck off?

The UK had the IRA and we had ETA, you're not so special about terrorism.

jews are not allowed to influence social policies as much

they move them on to france and the uk

MUHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHA

HAHA

>mfw we do the same

>overpriced antiquated piece of shit made for foreign hipsters that just discovered post war italian cinema
No thank you Wladyslaw, I'll keep riding my Cagiva.

That's a much harder achievement than being terror free. Just look at the US or Germany, they're full of terroni too.

Better than bribing them to stay like the rest of Europe.

Why would terrorists bomb a country that's already middle-east tier?

is that why they don't bomb you, Sweden?

nice projection Suleiman

So that's why Sweden hasn't had a terrorist attack recently

You hate each other.

I think the bolis is doing a good job arresting suspects, they keep doing it and there are no attacks so I guess it's working.

Next step: clean up arab neighborhoods by sending them all home.

Nigger you're the fedora.
There literally are 125cc that cost less than the cheapest Vespa model, it's a fucking scam.

pretty funny coming from Sweden

just bants

>you're not so special about terrorism
yes, we are Pedro.
Italian terrorists have achieved some of the highest goals in theyr fields.
IRA and ETA is just "let us bomb, kill many innocent as we can, and see what happened"

shut up nerd

Like what goals?

>The mayor of Palermo, Leoluca Orlando said: ‘In the past, when the Mafia was more powerful, it prevented any immigrants from entering the city. Until I was 30 years old, I never saw an African or Asian in Palermo.
wow

We're too busy hating on each other and have no energy left to hate other Countries

How much will you pay me?

about three fifty

Orlando è un povero coglione.

basta dire siciliano

nice one

didn't he also say "chiù pilu pi tutti"?

did you never heard about "strategy of tension"?

>Like what goals?
strategic assassination of magistrates, politicians, journalists.

instead bombing indiscriminately was the rightist eversion credo

>In Sweden the rise if islamic immigrants causes swedish people to terrorise swedish people
go figure

ETA didn't randomly kill people, they generally aimed for police, soldiers and politicians. They even assassinated the President in the 70's.

Ha anche detto "se il popolo ha fame, dategli panettoni"

okay, then.

he's just saying random stuff about ETA or IRA because he doesn't know much about them.

this pretty much

el

mafia, to get gun and explosive you have to pass from them and they hate sandnigger

well memed

Reported to your local cosca.

gold

italiANO

Italy has a history of internal terrorism by political groups, what we learned in the 70s fighting Red Brigades, neo-fascists and car-bombing mafia, we later applied to deal and prevent future terrorist attacks coming from the outside.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)

There is no reason. Italy has simply avoided it.

Spain and Italy are identical countries yet Madrid had one of the deadliest terrorist bombings on Euro soil ever.

Germany is relevant, has a lot of muds yet they have never had a big bombing like in france, england or spain. Just luck of the draw.

Similar to us. We have never had any bombings or even terrorist attacks from Muslims (I THINK), even though our muslim population is huge and tensions between muslims and non-muslims have been high as fuck here for like a decade now.

Aren't one of your far right leader get killed by a muslim a few years ago ?

why did you write all that shit when you literally had nothing to say?