Poland is now a tropical country due to global warming

>Poland is now a tropical country due to global warming
>I live in a city with top tier lake infrastructure and 13 lakes
>It's summer
Going water skiing tommorow lads. We got those "water ski lifts" that pull you, I love those.

Time to feel what Spaniards do for their whole life.

Thank you global warming.

Other urls found in this thread:

fivb.org/EN/BeachVolleyball/Competitions/WorldTour/2016/event/index.asp?TournCode=MPOL2016
youtube.com/watch?v=aMekGQGj9h4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qeke9SVskUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Few kms of this, filled with sun, qts, and fun.

love it

I am a mediterian now.

>top tier lake infrastructure

i love how poles can feel proud of anything

warmińsko-mazuruskie?

I see. So few kms of resturants, beaches, "water ski lifts", caffes, voleyball, outdoor gyms, sunbeds etc. is bad?

Ustase pls.

op a pretty cool guy

for a dumb frog

Yes.

Although it's Warmia.

*beach voleyball courts

>he lives in a poor voidevodship kek
can u take me in for 1 week?

You're pretty cool yourself user. You can come and be a lake dweller for the weekend. It's nice.

The city isn't poor though, luckily I guess.

Come to Grand Slam, lots of qt voleyball players and drunk tourist girls.

Based China and USA.

Making us a beach paradise in max 10 years.

Once India fully industrializes it's game over for planet earth.

Thanks to China, I can now suffer from air pollution.

So it's 50 more years at least.

I can live with that. I get my tourist girls, the world gets it's doom. Fair trade.

wew polska.

post more brother of another mother.

>tfw forestnigger

hooray for more mosquitos I guess

Good place to be

fivb.org/EN/BeachVolleyball/Competitions/WorldTour/2016/event/index.asp?TournCode=MPOL2016

Beach cheerleaders are the best.

At least you're not Szczecin my friend, they had to, basically, poison their lagoon to get rid of the mosquitos. My friend used to live there her leg turned violet for 2 weeks from all the bites.

>he believes in man made global warming

>He doesn't

Is this what you're doing with the money the EU is giving you?

Yea come over /comfy/

30%-40% of the investment came from EU money. So partly yes.

I mean. This, our new airport, trams, highway, beltway my city is spending the EU dontations in a pretty good way - I'd say.

Dunno who did it but I'm grateful.

I can now be what I always wanted to be - a mediterian. I can go to the beach and enjoy water, sunshine and local/tourist girls.

I was always jelly of them when I visited Spain/Italy/Greece. They could go out after work and go to the beach to swim, dive, water ski, whistle at the girls or whatever when I could freeze my ass off.
Well since 3 years now it changed and more and more is getting build while the summer is hotter with each year so I'm in heaven.

>He watched Al Gores movie and now thinks he's an expert

Didn't Al Gore make the list of 100 richest people on Earth thanks to his "Global Warming" propaganda? I mean he got A LOT of money for being a shill.

>tropical

This isn't stellaris

>He watched Martin Durkin's movie and now thinks he's an expert

>his

Well I was overexaggerating, but ~ 20 C in may and 23-29 in june is super hot to me. Probably it will be 33-38 in august.

I wanted to link a nice vid but it's on FB so 4chin thinks it's spam.

>a swan bit me when I was feeding it yesterday
>I hate lakes now
Stop posting op, lakes suck.

Im happy for you Pooland. For the first time in my life I have a positive view of your country

Why would you have a negative one? Memes? Or are you one of those people who base their opinion on Sup Forums bater? C'mon lad.

>olsztyn
disgusting krzyżaks

I did a yt search.

Explain yourself:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMekGQGj9h4

That looks really nice

I'm moving to poland

they will really appreciate you there :)

>Why would you have a negative one? Memes? Or are you one of those people who base their opinion on Sup Forums bater? C'mon lad.

memes and poles

Whoa really? I didn't know global warming was real or worked that fast.. how is it now?

Ik senpai I'm a joy to be around with

Hows Finland tho, my experience of Polish gamers was terrible so I'm dodging that

>Time to feel what Spaniards do for their whole life.

You know nothing Pavel Snow

no no just go to poland they love foreigners, especially those who are dark.

When did Olsztyn get so comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qeke9SVskUI

I mean few years ago no one said naything about it, I didn't even know it exists and now I plan on going and even saw it on tv quite a lot lately due to some innovative surgeries in the university hospital.

Dunno if it's global warming but it's much warmer for the last 3-4 years then it used to be.

And we get sun for few months a year and not few weeks.

You don't go to the beach to whistle at grills and swim, every day?

Prepare to be culturally enriched

Oh, we're getting enriched. Around 1 million by now and might go up to 4-5 millions within 10 years.

Second that. What a time to be alive; each year brings Finland closer to a tropical paradise

>mfw gulf of finland tropical beach resort
We, the mocked snow people, shall have it all my friend.

Please stop polish anons you're making me want to go to Polan

I like to think global warming is the universe just saying fuck you to the tropics and equator.

El Nino and La Nina are understatements. They are more like El Maricon and La puta more like it.

>>Poland is now a tropical country due to global warming
>>I live in a city with top tier lake infrastructure and 13 lakes

"Dla mnie Polska właściwa to Wilno, Mińsk, Kijów, Ryga". Kisielewski na to: "A był pan kiedyś w Szczecinie?", Cat-Mackiewicz odpowiada: "Ja do Niemiec nie jeżdżę"

Op here

According to the charts, if global warming continues then not only we will have lakes but we will be a costal city.

Feels good.

aren't you from Indonesia?

Russia stop.

Says the snownigga who is going to gain millions of Mbbl of oil, thousands of acres of farmland, and new trade routes

Meanwhile Europe and the USA are getting swarmed with subhumans who bred at an irresponsible rate due to Catholicism and Islam.

N-not all Europe.

You are the Catholic :^)

it looks filthy

It's a lake. Of course it won't look like the sea.

I wouldn't bathe in it tbqh.

You should just come here to Croatia.

And really fucked up weather and disasters everywhere in the world like floods in here and east europe or droughts in Africa.

I was in Croatia but swimming in lakes and in the sea is different. Diving in lakes is more fun, while being at the sea beach is mch better then a lake one.

Won't ice caps melting raise the sea level, fucking Hongkouver and the Maritimes up the ass?

Serious question, I've never researched it

A lot of costal cities will flood and countries like Netherlands will stop existing.

>and countries like Netherlands will stop existing.

You make a good case for climate change. I'm on board, let's do this

>going to the beach

there are a handful of models predicting this. most of southern europe will be saharan-level wastelands though. have fun with your flood of greek and italian refugees on top of the current ones.

this map shows where coastlines will be. climates are basically shifted 3-4 blocks up. other maps have regional changes to dryness, but expect spain to be worse than gulf states in lack of rain.

>go to lake
>got eaten by mosquitos

I don't like this map because it shows that we'll still miss like 50kms to be a costal city.

btw.

>the Berlin bay
>British Manyislands

yeah the massive clusterfuck flooding won't happen until 2070-2080 maybe. lol it will be glorious, things will change little by little than bam, arctic/antarctica hits a threshold and everything melts rapid-pace and millions, probably billions all die-off. maybe your grandkids will live through it, not us or those born currently.

world's gonna be on fire pham and we will be the generation that caused it and any human still surviving will be massively butthurt and call us the absolute worst filth. they will probably use internet archives to prove we are selfish degenerate cunts and forever known as the generation that ruined the planet forever.

>world's gonna be on fire pham and we will be the generation that caused it and any human still surviving will be massively butthurt and call us the absolute worst filth. they will probably use internet archives to prove we are selfish degenerate cunts and forever known as the generation that ruined the planet forever.

Then I hope they can see this post.

Fuck you future generation, I hope you can see my image.

You get to have all the anime sex androids you want so have some floods as well.

rude

yo humans have just started to work out genetic engineering/gene editing. only a matter of time before majority of children born will be genius-level supergods with sex robots.

we must fuck up the current world as hard as possible, nobody deserves to have it all.

>Making us a beach paradise in max 10 years
i'm afraid not. Getting warmer means also getting drier. Our lakes would dry out, Baltic would become unswimmable algae ridden soup

I think it will be more rainy as well.

From what I've read it will be rain season + hot season.

Instead of warm, sunny days like in previous years, there is raining almost everyday here.

Fuck you global warming myth.

could be, I didn't take elevated sea level into consideration

>13 lakes
wow that a manlet country

In one city? That's quite a lot.

>Time to feel what Spaniards do for their whole life.
who cares ?

shame it will also force the africans to move en mass to europe thanks to droughts

Based Hungary already built a wall.

they can still move through ukraine which likes to suck dick of EU

Then we will build a wall so that it can reach the heavens.

>But there is no heaven in Poland

>Neither is there a wall

Seriously whats wrong with that town, the roads there are fucking horrible compared to the rest of Poland and it looked very depressing.

B-but there is a Poland.

Depends on the neighbourhood desu. We're getting a beltway finally and a proper higway to connected us to Poland plus a one to litwas border.

We're a very proud people, for better or for worse.

>Spain
>Tropical

We must have had been passing through the shittiest one then it also was very gray and depressing.