Show me your country's best food

show me your country's best food

Other urls found in this thread:

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porkkanalaatikko
guidecucina.pianetadonna.it/come-preparare-un-risotto-con-salsiccia-e-porcini-155973.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a pretty hard question.

You can thank us for you food. Without us you wouldn't have had the spices to created you national dish.

This to be quite perfectly honest famalam

literally all we eat

I prefer promite

this for me, desu.

what~~~~!?
best food is curry!! youre wrong!

brits prank?

Oh shit I thought I was the only one. I said the same thing on /ck/ the other week. Wasn't received well by other ausfags.

>no Brötchen and/or Fritten
>no pickles or onions
>no beer

wew

no. just deliciously good food.

1 ͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆
22 ͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆
333 ͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆
4444 ͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆
55555 ͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆
666666 ͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆͆

キモいんだよ死ね外人と馴れ合いたいだけのガイジ

Not marmite?

おどれがきしょいんじゃボケ

Is this steak expensive to eat in a restaurant?
I'm traveling Brazil maybe this autumn (spring-summer in your hemisphere) and it looks so freaking good I definitely wanna try, along with Churrasco

関西弁とか朝鮮ガイジかよクッサ

おまえアホか 英語喋れんのに馴れ合いも糞もあるか 死んどけビチ糞

ゲロみたいなたこ焼きが自慢とか蛆湧いてるしやっぱ大阪人は脳みそ腐った穢多ゴキブリなんだな
チョンのクソ食ってさっさと逝けやゴミ

Japan is not an authority on good food. My girlfriend is Japanese and when I met her family they made me eat natto. The smell, the texture, the taste. It quite literally made me vomit.

言いたいことはそれだけかケンモメン

/comfy/

I am not memeing. My reasoning is thus: This is the US' peasant food. When you consider that this is what the porrest of the poor eat, what gets given to homeless people by passers by. You realize that its quite amazing.

Obviously not as neatly presented but you get the idea.

No , natto is delicious . Please put a lot of mustard and green onions .

This disgusting looking, stomach revolving and unhealthy thing is the pinnacle of colombian "food"

Irl it doesn't even look like in that picture (but much worse).

What is it, looks like a shepherd's pie but red

I present you the sweet, sweet Tits of a Nigress

But it's a sign of good quality when you think about the fact heavily moldy authentic Europoopy cheese is the same story and as vomit-provoking as natto for beginners

Natto is fucking disgusting. It's the foulest thing I've ever eaten in my life.

The avocado seems very out of place

Porkkanalaatikko
>Carrot box

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porkkanalaatikko

Out of the way, plebs.

Natto is the most delicious food in the world .
Please eat every day .

I am a dweeb, and even I hate it. I wouldn't eat it unless I was starving.

It will be more and more delicious if you eat every day :)

Honestly we have so many plates that I can't tell which one is the best one but pic related is one of my favourites.

Franco-italian culinary master race.
Why is no other country even remotely on our level?

Only if I can douse that slop in Tabasco sauce to completely mask the taste.

Is this a good recipe?
guidecucina.pianetadonna.it/come-preparare-un-risotto-con-salsiccia-e-porcini-155973.html
t. interested in Italian cuisine

french cuisine is just so... bland

I mean really, that shit with rice and some fucking generic white sauce? At least put some effort into it

Is not very cheap, but is very good and you should try it

What's ガイジ?

It seems a good recipe.

real funny brad

desu that looks very rural

STEP ASIDE EVERYONE, I TAKE BIG BITES

If you are ever gonna visit Czech Republic, try these. Fruit dumplings aka ''Ovocné knedlíký.'' It's orgasmic.

Does it taste better than rotten fish?

It is the best food in East Europe.

Idk pretty much anything is equally """"best food"""

I just pick first one on google.

I like chingchong food, it's good when I want to eat something else than rotten stuff.

ガイジ is short for 障害児(ショウガイジ)
= Retarded child.

/thread

Rye and...?

of course.Please eat with rice.

Is it true that if you guys act racist you can get like no decent job ever again?

I heard, since you guys love muhammad that you have to hide it with being pc to everyone else.

さっきガイジガイジちょ来いや

Salo, mustard.

this

Not Swedish, but can confirm at least somewhat. Not being liberal cuck makes you a racist, which in turn makes you a horrible human being. This isn't completely black and white in Finland at least, but there is some correlation.

おまえ友達いたことある?
よくそのユーモアセンスのなさ=知性のなさで今まで生きてるね

Behold mortals, a small package of heaven and cholesterol

Oh my that looks good

I have to say it's a shame really.
Always saw you guys as Odin's children, strong viking gods.
With an extremely high IQ.

Why did you guys did this to yourselves?

compare it to Italian or Spanish cuisine... French is just overrated boring stuff. They are only good at baking.

I get hungry just posting this image.

>not spoiling the surprise

It was wrong. I'm sorry.

>tfw no babička to bake buchty for you anymore

>Denmark

Especially when it is as hot as it is now