twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slavs aren't white.

someone tell the burger that made this that the folder is down

Who are then?

Nobody is.

We should burn Moscow once again.

What happened? I'm the creator

this

Yes we should. Entire West united against the Russo-Mongolic savages of the East. It would be glorious.

I'm on MEGA right now, what do I do to fix it? I'm not familiar with MEGA, it's just the best method I could think of.

Try this link, make sure it's the exact same you typed in. You might have gotten the "key" wrong. If that was the problem I might consider spreading an updating version on Yandex.Disk or some other host with shorter links

mega.nz/#F!U8FmySxJ!B4JTRmz2mI4NCABeAYN-xg

i have no idea

yeah, it was that, i don't know what i misstyped

Alright, we need to start getting OPs and such to post the link as copypasta in the OP.

I know it's a hassle /:

I'll be uploading music to the folder either tonight or tomorrow, depending on when I get all the metadata sorted out. Anita Tsoy (Asian pop singer from Russia) and Serebro (Girl dance group) if you were wondering.

>Finland
>Russo-Mongolic savages.

Slavs are different. You have brown Bulgarians and pretty white poles while in Russia Russians have all kind of appearances except negroid ones. There are brown Russians, Asiatic Russians, white Russians and so because we are very diverse people.

And the west would be conquered and raped again. Feels good m8.

Music is currently uploading, including the new SEREBRO album which was released last week.

how is russia? is it better than small zealand?

No

>brown bulgarians
Don't trigger me m8

>brown Bulgarians

What did you call me? DELET THIS

Lol, it's way more worse. There are many threads on 2ch about moving to kiwies or Aussies.

sauna is hot tonight, come on in sergei and igor

Nice pic OP.

;_;
in my head i see russia as a glorious country

reminds me of the google doodle for the US veteran day

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!

What's important is to stand against the evil nazis.

Very nationalist and proud of itself, but infrastructure-wise, etc., it's not doing too good. Things have been turning around recently though

Can I join?

of course, we can plan the re-establishment of the khanate there.

Will we have vodka with pickles after?

Is finnish gay?

>veteran day
>spics
>nigers
>females

Lol, don't believe anything Yegorka says, he is laughing stock of Russian politics. He is also retarded as hell.

t. Ushat Allah Babah Pomoev

We are poor country with big problems with literally everything. Healthcare is shit, there are problems with safety everywhere outside big cities, unemployment, economy is slowly collapsing. There are real reasons why Russians move abroad.
Who would like to go to nationalist country? Also we are not nationalist, we just hate the West. Nationalists here are either halfcriminal bydlo or putin-funded source of bydlo ready to die in a new war like Donbass etc.
Do you imply black people and Mexicans don't serve in military in USA and haven't fought in WWII?

t. I read pigfuhrer, I am uneducated 16 y.o. football fan and I unironically nationalist in Russia in 2016

Anime VS Vodka

strawpoll.me/10384936
strawpoll.me/10384936
strawpoll.me/10384936

Heльзя тaк дeлaть. Tы жe и мaмy и пaпy oдинaкoвo любишь?

Perm is really very diverse city, it's an industry centre of Ural attracting people from all the Ex USSR and Russia, it's also very close to the Kazakhstan and Bashkiria region of Russia so Yegor has shitted himself again obviously.

How about both?
Also I can't wait I will come home and get drunk in 3 hours