PAJEET HATE THREAD

>pajeets use java
>phillipinos use COBOL JCL

I fucking hate Indians. They're taking a bunch of jobs

And they said Sup Forums was liberal. Kek

Hehehehe

what a qt 3.14159

Prajeets kill net neutrality

The only thing I truly wanna know is why there are so many CS related videos in lovely indian english. It's painful

Does someone have a photo of him with that mug he thinks people care about

saddest shit I ever seen was a sweatshop of indians and philipinos working in cramped desks like chickens. Some dystopian type shit. It was at a used to be large retailer but now they have died down.

>not blaming Trump

It's because education is a fucking business over here, every other guy old enough with a degree opens up his coaching center to tutor kids. Muricans cry about their college loans but here the tutors charge a lot for just the preparations for entrance exams for colleges, and parents pay for their kids thinking its some state of the art eduaction when in fact its not. 90% of kids either study engineering or medical. There is literally nothing else. Kids go to other cities for years to "prepare" for these exams because the competition is so damn high that getting into MIT seems easier. And then if they fail to get it(of course most of them do, getting into IIT/ any State medical college is hard), they either settle with no name engineering colleges or private medical colleges with paid seats

Pignoys and poojets are both disgusting.
Especially pignoys.

now that's rude aren't it?

You do know that most of them have a fake degree?

>Sup Forums is one person
btfo newfag

>T R I N I T R O N

>flups
>or anyone
>using COBOL

GOY. COBOL is dead.do oop

Oh I see. So they use YouTube as it's the most obvious practical platform and leave their videos public while they are at it.
It still would be kinda handy if there was a way to filter them.
I don't even hate them or anything I just don't like their accent at all
Thanks for the insight by the bye

>not blaming (((them)))

Who /peenoise/ here?

here you go

They leave them public for maximum publicity among their "students", and trust me breh upper caste indians are really embarrased with their low caste subhuman antics, they literally sent indian youtube straight to the shitter with their "I very very love u pls show pussy" tier videos and comments. Now indian youtube trending will give you instant cancer.
There's no way to filter them, but just do what I did, don't visit jewtube. i only go there for music.

LMAO
stay mad NEET aryan master race. what a loser

Yep true that
YouTube comments are cancerous as it gets..

>smart Pajeets, Changs, and Mohammeds move from other countries
>Dumb ones stay home
>Jews are Jews
Doesn't surprise me, I've met plenty of really intelligent foreigners, not really any dumb ones.

I learnt this year to never take asians who have had their parents assimilated to culture in group work because not only are they dumb as fuck but try to pull off the chang stereotypes to be funny or overcompensate to fit in. I want the real chang who can hardly speak english but when you ask him to go off and do something he turns up 2 days later with it finished.

II swear when foreigners become Americanized they become dumber. Maybe it's the culture, I've met this guy from Poland who was super smart too, so it's not just white christians.

Pajeet has the power to save the world or rule it if it pleases him. He is like an autistic dupples Hindu user

She's arab, not a pajeet

>implying I'm a NEET
>implying I don't have a degree
>implying I'm white/aryan
Welp, soft spot much?
It's true though, it's easy to buy a degree in India that looks legal in the registers and then move to a IT job in the US.