19 years old russian israeli soldier serving in the COGAT unit in jericho

19 years old russian israeli soldier serving in the COGAT unit in jericho
AMA
Also general israel thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you make aliyah how is the experience?

lo toda Vladi

Didnt make an aliyah since i got here at the age of 2
But the israel community is very welcoming and open

Are jews actually shapeshifters, or is it a meme?

It's a meme goy, just a meme...

are you excited for when Liberman repeals the ROE and you can go on a state-backed shooting spree?

will I get to shoot aravim in tzahal?
please not the typical rude >leurnotisrealifukoff reponse, for once

The IDF is the Most Ethical Army in the World™ so you only get to smoke arabushim if they're a threat or whatever, otherwise you get the jail like that poor sod who publicly executed that terrorist the other week.

If you go kravi you have a decent chance of shooting at least one Arab, though I know some that haven't.

Also fuck off buzaglo

>jailing your fellow jews for killing aravim
what the fuck
who is responsible for this
aravim massacred and deported jews from their countries and we're supposed to be ethical?
fuck this fuck aravim and fuck the leftist bogedim

calm down buskila, we want to be a western country and we have laws that we want to enforce. you can't have our soldiers executing neutralized threats in the streets, we have courts and due process. That is one of the things that separates us from the beast (the arabs).

also fuck your 'leftist bogdim' bullshit francois, not all left wingers are betzelem pieces of shit who suck arab cock. my family is from a leftist kibbutz that sent more kids to the sayarot than some medium-sized cities.

>aravi
>neutralized threat
there's only one way to neutralize an aravi...

>we want to be a western country
fucking retard you want us to be cucks and get slowly genocided by birth rate?
fuck this
we have to out-arav the aravi to beat the aravim
>being a leftist
>ever
>not being a radical jewish ultra-zionist
traitor

lel he looks like lehappymerchant irl

don't listen to him he's a classic case of "you can take the jew out of the gola but you cant take the gola out of the jew"

whats the fucking point of being jewish if we're just going to be like arabs anyway. i understand your longing to be like the arabs since you are one, but you can fuck off. my grandparents generation made this country as a just, safe haven for jews who seek their own liberty not some fucking neo-fascist theocratic shitpile full of smelly brown people like you.

yeah yeah suck my dick vladimir, you're almost as bad for the countries democracy as buskila & friends above there.

Same here brat, where you living at?

I'm excited. Expel the Muslim enemy!

Because morals are great, but on paper. We keep getting attacked and our enemies view is as the devil anyway. Nothing to lose by defending ourselves full force. Arabs will hate us regardless and so will the BDS crowed.

Most arabs and Israeli that I've seen here are the same,kinda look the same, same brown and pushy mentality, the fake friendship greasy attitude and up to no good with ""bussiness" ie tax evasions etc. Large difference between them and regular local born jews

I would rather be like an arab than be like a western cuck
there are weak societies and strong societies
arabs are a strong society
westerners are a weak society
weak societies get slowly assimilated or quickly invaded by stronger societies
the only way to defeat a strong society is to be stronger than it (higher birthrates and not being pussies in general)
but maybe you want Israel to be become a "shitpile full of smelly brown people"
you fucking leftist cuck
if you want arabs to dominate you go live in egypt and be their fucking dhimmi you dirty treacherous leftist filth

Not true, you're thinking of the sand nigger Israelis. Most the new generation of brown Jews is less sand niggery and israel keeps getting whiter due to Europe getting browner.

Arab societies aren't strong, they're just savage. If the west weren't pussyfied they'd destroy them in 15 mins.

But I do agree with you, Arabs should die, Europe is fucked, and leftists are fags.

ayyy you fagit both my parents and their parents were born here, and that i am not willing to take arab's dick up my ass like you do whenever you see your favorite ahmed doesn't mean im a danger to democracy.

You should have a kid and name him jewhamad

you're fucking mental and not a real jew. please never come here. go to back to fes or marrakesh and soak in all that superior arab culture that you love so much instead.

ok thanks for the input bogdan sorry about not not importing you for shitty construction work anymore turns out even the arabs do a better job than your lot.

I'm not saying we shouldn't fucking defend ourselves, but you cannot execute a neutralized threat in the streets. Can't you see how big of a slippery slope it is? I don't care about an arab life, I care about a jewish soul.

there is such a thing as being strong and civilized
just care only about your own people
no sympathy for aravim

>accuse me of being like an arab
>the ones defending arabs
what the fuck goes on in the mind of a leftist boged?

I understand where you are coming from but the innocent Pali killed by soldier is also dangerous. The world keeps going more left and calling even terrorist innocent. I don't want to be full Arabs but I don't want our people to go to jail over defending themselves. A middle ground of not being savages but responding with no remorse when needed

>we need to defend ourselves from the filthy arabs by becoming arabs because they are better than us!

you are a complete fucking nutcase

Tbh I care so little about Arabs I'd rather us kill them all now then try to appease Europe

>becoming arabs
following torah and loving and defending our people is being arabs?
if so I'm the arabbest arab on the planet, boged

I have a lot of sympathy for the kid on trial, because the country put him in this position in the first place. but he, at the very least, broke tzahal's rules of engagement, which is a jail-worthy offence. I hope he's treated leniently by the courts but he needs to serve some time at least.

>I'm the Arabist Arab
>Moroccan Jew

Well yes actually

not him but i agree with you, imo he is neither a hero or a murderer and if he should be judged it needs to be only for disobeying orders.

Funny he's actually Romanian

How long is her facing?

>he needs to serve some time at least
go kill yourself, traitor filth
atleast I'm not a leftist boged worthless cuck

you've never defended '''our''' people you euro-migrant piece of shit. you're no better than those retarded NA muslims in europe who fetishize their 'homelands' and dream up all sorts of fucked up violent imagery to honour it and shit on the country they actually live in.

then they show up in their 'homeland' one day and just make it a worse place for everyone who is living and getting along there.

you are a fucking arab with arab-tier behaviour on every level. kill yourself and never call yourself an israeli again, in whatever order.

I'm not leftist, I'm the guy who agreed with you. Just like to troll mizrahim about being Arabs. All in good bants achi

>19 years old russian israeli soldier
so you were born in Israel or what
>COGAT
? too lazy to google.

>please not the typical rude >leurnotisrealifukoff reponse, for once

I think i know why I hate you: you don't even try to be israeli, an italian can't be american if doesnt even know english, can he now? But no, you just call us traitors from welfare house in Geneva while you can't even speak a lick of hebrew, as bevakasha taase tova vetitabed

>shit on the country they actually live in
I would love to defend europe and help them with their increasingly alarming aravim issues
but they don't want to be helped
I have a visceral hatred of aravim because I grew up with them and I know aravim better than they know themselves
btw sephardim and mizrahim are NOTHING like actual arabs, you're delusional

b-b-but I'm sephardi

I can understand him though, being in the new super left, fuck Israel, and islamized Europe makes Jews more radical.

I'm like an 1/8 Sephardi :D
1/8 mountain Jew too.

>I grew up with them and I know aravim better than they know themselves
hint hint you are one

I'm giving 2/1 odds on Moroccan Jew becoming the next Baruch Goldstein at a Mosque in Basel, any takers?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
>Concerning North African Jews, autosomal genetic analysis in 2012 revealed that North African Jews are genetically close to European Jews. This finding "shows that North African Jews date to biblical-era Israel, and are not largely the descendants of natives who converted to Judaism,"

you bogedim divide us meanwhile the aravim unite and grow stronger

*cringes*

>aravim unite

the aravim spend almost all their time killing and undermining eachother, what is going on in your head? are you totally disconnected with the outside world and just imagine things up?

Because it's Sup Forums, people meme here. The divide between us isn't that big anymore. Everyone kinda assimilated into the euro-middle east-America culture we have

I have a gecko too

naive idiot
aravim will unite in a heartbeat against what they feel is the bigger enemy, israel
why are you defending them so much?

Arabs uniting is like shit piling on top of shit. The shit just gets bigger but that doesn't mean it's better.

in the head of this lost mind, calling the arabs incompetent, divided and pathetic is defending them

as ron kofman would say כדור קטן עושה כיף גדול

yes it is
you're being apologetic
you're undermining the threat
you're making them seem weak
when in reality they're a powerful oppressor that for 16 centuries have treated us and christian minorites like dhimmis in their land
we have to get our birthrates higher than them
we have to fuck their women, kill their men and take over their countries
call me a savage, call me insane, I don't care atleast I'm not a cuck
you think David HaMelekh would have fucked around with arabs?
no
he would have beheaded them all, kept a few hundred of their women as a harem for himself, and gave the rest to the men of the kingdom of Israel
we must kill the arab or be killed by him

>that for 16 centuries have treated us and christian minorites like dhimmis in their land
you know Jews ran into Muslim lands after the Christians oppressed them? this 'Christians and jews were always united against muslims' crap is incorrect

inshall...i mean be'ezrat hashem brother haha

you're one fucked up individual, please keep your crazy in europe.

who the hell wants to fuck arab women, except other arabs like you. gross.

i'm done with you, fake jew. i hope you find peace in your mind, for everyone around you's sake.

That doesn't mean Muslims treated us great or didn't mistreat Christians along with us...
Besides why would we judge Christians by the past? Clearly now they're more of our allies then Muslims

read his comment
Christians were always hostile to Jews, the exception being Poland

Why wouldn't you fuck Arabs? Some are hot and deserve the Jewish dick. The fat ones can go to the Ethiopians

this

>defends arabs
>doesn't want to take revenge for what they did to us
>doesn't want to fuck sexy arab women while their men cry like little bitches with tavors pointed to their heads

I bet you're a skinny little leftist hipster from tel aviv

>mfw israelean jew hates the diaspora jew

>more than muslims
yes
>allies
no, everything is mutual interests and the moment europe will flip over muzzies they will flip over jews in their country too.

I did read his comment. It's pretty radical but he didn't say Christians were always our allies. Just that Christians and Jews were shit on by Muslims. Also now Poland is one of the most anti semetic countries around, history doesn't mean the people are the same in the present.

t. neonazi

Nothing wrong with fucking arabs you picky little shit. Hell i'd fuck an abo given the right conditions.

Hey fuck you I'm from tel Aviv, we aren't all leftist hipsters

Well that's politics, all alliances are mutual interests. Whether they flip on Jews or not, taking Muslims in is terrible for the jews there and here anyway. Much worse then if Europeans sent us their Jews and stopped sucking Muslim cock.

better a neo nazi than a submissive cuck faggot pussy bitch

>Also now Poland is one of the most anti semetic countries around, history doesn't mean the people are the same in the present.
but you even dont know why is it like that.

I'm not saying all tel-avivis are bad
but I mean, if we could get hamas to aim their rockets at tel aviv instead of other cities, it would be better

I don't even know why you care, you live in fucking schweiz you brown homo

I don't care, you're probably gonna post something bad Jews did and use that to justify it but Poland has been anti semetic for a very long time. Partly from being religious Catholics and partly from communism and partly because Jews actions.

agreed it just sounded like you believed the "christian's uncompromised commitment to israel" meme

I love the city, there's a lot to do and it would kill our economy. This is why Jews say you aren't Israeli. Memes are just memes, we only have more leftists here because European Jews and college kids live and most eventually switch right wing anyway. I'd rather a leftists tal Aviv then some of the shit cities w shave that get rockets.

He is just like the Arabs in Molenbeek and the likes - cut off and angry about the society they live in, fantasizes about his homeland where all of his sick, violent desires can surely come true. Then they become ISIS and dream of cutting off heads and raping other ethnic groups.

He is classic European migrant garbage from the Arab world.

but somehow most of you were living in poland before wwii for ages and no shoah happend. but suddenly out of fucking nowhere poles became antisemitic. It is ALL because communism and russian jews

Naw those are mostly just evangelists that listen to their secret service run pastors. When they need them to turn against Jews they'll just tell them we're bad and they'd turn on us right away. Just think that at this point in time Christians are our allies due to mutual threat of Islam, that's all.

Do Israelies value the ones who saved jews in Nazi-Germany?

It's not...
90% of the anti semetic posts I see from Poland has nothing to do with communism. Most the Jews around now have nothing to do with communism and don't support it, most the poles now didn't even live in those times. Poland is anti semetic because they're a poor and poorly educated country who had a good scape goat.

Yes we call them 'righteous of the nations' and honor every one of them individually with a tree planted in the righteous of the nations garden in Jerusalem.

Also they and their kids get all kinds of right in Israel like residency and whatnot if they want it

a fucking tree

Hitler himself saved the jewish doctor of his mother Eduard Bloch and his whole family.

Does Hitler has a tree too?

I think a tree is nice symbolism, I honestly like it more than a shrine or some other man-made thing

I think you have to have a greater than 1 (jews saved):(jews killed) ratio

>90% of the anti semetic posts I see from Poland has nothing to do with communism.
its called a memory and history. we are supposed to forget XX century. its modern history and something that had quite significant effect on modern poland. Its hard to forget your own grandfather who had fought with nazis and was sentenced to death after the war by commie jewish judge. ppl remember.

Hitler himslelf didn't kill any jews.
He didn't planned or organized any of those stuff.
He only said to get rid of jews.
How they do it was their way.

in that case hitler has an infinite ratio and all the trees in the world are dedicated to him

>tfw got sick just before exams start
>tfw on antibiotics most of the week and the fever won't go down

Halp

cocaine or amphetamines

I see. Because he is the root of the action he can't get a tree.
Even when he saved one. He used his dictator power to save him.

Penicillin

>tfw allergic
>always had to take the worst tasting replacement shit in the world as a kid

shit sucked yo

Are you a plumber? I clearly said almost none of the polish anti semetic shit I see is related to communism or the memory of it since it's mostly done by young people and is about Jewish conspiracies. Never once in mylife did I see a post saying "I hate hews because they killed my dad" it's always "fucking kikes are the synagogue of satan Christi killers who are illuminati they need to get kicked out of my country but fuck Israel too because Jews who got out of my country are European colonizers

It's interesting how I'm allergic to most natural things but do fine with everything man made

are you retarded? did you ask yourself why they are antisemitic. You expect them to say 'old jews were bad but the new ones are so ok'. Their parents or grandparents told them about jews after the war, so they know what to expect. The are just using modern Sup Forums-tier arguments. And dont give me that bullshit that it does not goes back to the communism as cultural marxism is all about communism

>mfw my grandparents were communist jews

It doesn't, Jews have been killed long before that and it doesn't have anything to do with drunk poles who are 20 years old, think the holocaust didn't happen, worship hitler, call Jews Christ killers and barely even know their family. Nothing to do with history and is just the same anti semetism that can exist anywhere at anytime. Poles are racists because you're the white trash of Europe, of course you'd be racist. Now go clean my shit boy

no shit . i didnt see that coming.

>Jews have been killed long before that
yup, but in what number 10,20, 200 ppl.
>holocaust didn't happen
never seen a pole that said otherwise than as a meme even on Sup Forums
>worship hitler,
and again Sup Forums meme. if you dont count UK, poland was the only country in europe that never surrendered not cooperated with hitler, especially in killing jews. the whole europe sucked hitlers dick and contributed to the genocide but we where the bad ones.
>Jews Christ killers
well, you basically killed him so where is the antisemitism
> you'd be racist
the are no bigger racists than jews. even in the thread its like 'i am like 1/8 space jew, but my mother is like 1/2222 martian jews so that makes me 200% super sayan jew'. You wanna see racism against jews. Go to Paris, London or Stokholm. No jews are shot in Warsaw.

1. No the numbers were much larger
2. It might be memes too you but I see it very frequently
3. Because Jesus died over 2000 years ago and none of the Jews alive to do have anything to do with it, not to mention the whole point of Christianity was that Jesus died for his people, so Jesus the Jew was meant to die.
4. Some Jews are racist yes because every culture has racist people. But talking about your heritage isn't racism. I'm a mix of 4 ethnic groups, why is it racist to talk about it?
5. Just because Jews aren't shot there doesn't mean Poland isn't very anti semetic. You're proof, you don't deny it but try to justify it.

>1. No the numbers were much larger
so like 1k, 2k, 10k. There are like 1,8 kk victims of stalinism. Not teling that it was all jews, but some part for sure.
>2. It might be memes too you but I see it very frequently
because its fucking Sup Forums. Every pole know that holocaust happend and they are the ones that talk about even on Sup Forums. But on the other hand we despise bullshit like it was all about you as many poles ended up in death camps too
>3. Because Jesus died over 2000 years
its religion shit. Any argument goes. If it makes you happy i can tell that we hate muslims more than jews.
>4. Some Jews are racist
Many a time I saw here some jews that were like 'oh i am ashkenazi and I met some jewish girls , but she was only space jew and her family sucked my dick'. You dont talk about genetics if you dont have racism in mind. I dont give a shit, but stop throving names around.
>5. Just because Jews aren't shot there doesn't mea
For you antisemitism is just not liking you. We dont like you. No one would deny. But you call us the most antisemitic in eu. So according to you states where you ppl are getting killed are not more antisemitic than poland.

wew russi , gual nefesh !!

1. Yes those are large numbers
2. Not talking about Sup Forums, I see it on Facebook
3. Ok but you asked how it's anti semetism and I answered. We have nothing to do with Jesus in this time
4. Because it's different cultures, not genetics, so people talk about it. Israel has more mixed Jew marriages then anything else
5. Poles were happy to kill us in ww2 as well and the people in Western Europe that are doing the killing are Muslims. Poles hate us less then Muslims but more then most other Europeans. Not liking a whole group of people based on what others of the same group did years ago is racism, you're just too stupid to understand. If you're judging a Jew for something an unrelated Jew did in the past then you're being anti semetic, doesn't matter if you're shooing us or not because with that attitude given the chance you'd kill Jews just like poles in ww2 did