Israel

Do young Israelis still support Zionism? Why can't you just give the Palestinians their piece of land. Why do you have to be an asshole and build Jewish communities in Palestinian areas. Why don't you just get along.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Netherlands
youtube.com/watch?v=JB4RMIWroMY
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/more-than-11000-icelanders-offer-to-house-syrian-refugees-to-help-european-crisis-10480505.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thread that criticises israel
>comes from a country with large muslim population

Fuck off Netherlands.

Haredi occupy land and don't chill on Sup Forums, those in government support them and most Israeli (who are by the way secular) loathe haredi.

>jews killing muslims and vice versa
i dont have a problem with it

I'd have much more respect for palestinian needs if so many of them were not violent savage terrorists that keep stabbing and otherwise murdering random people and setting up their terrorist hideouts beneath schools and hospitals.

Well it's a near hopeless situation because even moderate Palestinians who just want a decent life are used as puppets by every radical group and state in the region who have no interest in a peaceful solution.

Toothpaste muhammer go away

I'm not against Israel. I support them in their war. I'm against the US subsidising them though. Israel are in a good enough position to fend for themselves now.

It was never their land. Palestine never existed. Most of these "Palestinians" came from surrounding countries like Jordan.

I am not a Muslim. Just tired of Israel being a dick. Also big Muslim population? Only in the cities. 4% of the dutch population is Muslim. source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Netherlands and thats the case in a lot of western countries.The changes are statistically far greater that im not a Muslim. Just because people on Sup Forums say Europe is full of Muslims doesn't mean its true. Look at the facts.

the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted Resolution recommending the adoption and implementation of a plan to partition Palestine into an Arab state, a Jewish state and the City of Jerusalem. So the original plan was to give everybody their piece of land. Why cant Israel respect this. Also it hasn't been Jewish before Israel for thousands of years.

Of course there are more sides to blame but you have to admit that Israel isn't willing to find solutions for the problems between them. And actually works polarizing.

>Latuff

Can an Israeli give some insight if people in Israel want a solution by giving Palestinian their own land or does the vast majority agree with the way the government handles it? Also is there any difference in opinion between young and old people?

I demand answers Israeliboo. I know your here somewhere.

We accepted it, Arabs declined, waged a war and lost.
:(

When I was in elementary school we always sung songs about 'peace' with the Arabs, as you grow up you realize that it cannot exist.
Only delusional people believe that there will be peace, it's either us or them.
I prefer them across the Jordan river

did you sing this song? youtube.com/watch?v=JB4RMIWroMY

Yes we are still Zionist, no we won't give land to people who refused peace offers and say their goal is too kill all of us. We already gave land away and it didn't help. The more retarded uninformed leftist euros like you hate us the more we defend our selves. The assholes are he Muslims who want everything, we just want our own country and aren't gonna bow to Islam. Fuck any moron like you who thinks Palestinians are innocent dindu nuffins.

Preach my friend

Death To Israel

>jews settle down and mind their own business
>arabs attack
>get recked
>ABLUABLUABLUUUUUUUU israel be genocide us
dig a grave for another and you will fall in it

Arabs should just fuck off to Arabia.

I honestly hope we nuke you and every other Muslim country

why are Iranians so obsessed with Israel? It's a little piece of land so far away. Is it because most of the Muslim world is Sunii and want to kill Shia Iran? You hate Israel for showing the Muslim world that you are on their side?

>supporting muslims

It's a distraction tool. So when Ahmad Muhammad asks Abdullah al Muhammad why his country is a shit hole filled with savages they can say "yeah but look at what Solomon is doing to Muhammad al habib in gaza, that's why we're shit savages, because Jews trying to bring us Muslims down"

Then all 3 Muhammad's yell death to Israel while their daughter gets her clit cut and their son Muhammad starts his terror camp.

>palestinians
>their
>land

Wait do Jews still use the name Solomon? Noice

What do you think about multiculturalism in Western Europe?

>Do young Israelis still support Zionism?
for the vast majority yes

>Why can't you just give the Palestinians their piece of land
because when we did in gaza in the early 2000s they chimped out as usual and it only made things worse

>Why do you have to be an asshole and build Jewish communities in Palestinian areas
4thelolz

>Why don't you just get along
why doesn't oil mix with water

Why do people debase threads with Latuff?
He's a Regressive Left poster child. There are better ways to show discontent.

Yes but not very common anymore

Not him but I absolutely hate it. It's destroying a culture for the sake of appealing a guest culture that left their countries because their culture wasn't as strong. Every people should have a right to keep their culture the dominant one of their country, if you go to another country respect and take their culture. Jews and Druze assimilated here but Muslims will never assimilate here or in Europe

ayo the JEW is keeping us down becoz wewuz an big empire befo them baka pbuh
t. muslim middle-eastern

What are some of the more common Jewish names in Israel today?

Israel is the most multicultural country in the world with Singapore. How the fuck can you hate it?

delusional bubble that's going to burst soon
too bad that there seems to be no rational "middle" to speak of in euro politics though, it seems to me from the outside at least that you have one extreme and another extreme pulling in opposite directions.

not very healthy, nor stable.

premeditated melting pot based on a broad common feature of several diasporas of a single nation coming together =\= an established millenias old nation state making room for a hostile foreign culture migrating en masse

Bar, Gil, guy, Chaim, and then some Russian names because all the Russian Jews

We aren't really though, most the Jews here are differs but we are still Jews and more united then people think. The real multi cultures here are the African refugees and the Arabs and we hate the Arabs and have a fucked up situation because of this multi cultural living and Africans have turned everywhere they live into dumps

I want to see Palestine eradicated because it existing makes the border ugly as fuck.

>a chunk of land in the corner and that big-ass blob east of Tel Aviv
Absolutely disgusting.

Honestly it does make sense tactically. It gives the israeli army to extend their influence further from to border, is this part of the reason the Israeli government allows the settlements?

I agree with you but
>latuff
eww

The Israeli government allows the settlement because of the money from the religious Zionist (Jews and Christians).

>polak kike saying whos land doesnt belong to who

I seriously hope muslism start blowing shit up here as well

HEY MUHAMMAD
PLEASE TARGET PLACES LIKE KRAKOW AND JAROCIN THESE ARE KIKE INFESTED SHIT HOLES!

Bingo. It places our most radical fanatics away from us and gives us a huge strategic benefit. Plus if we are 20% Muslims then better make palis 10% Jews. That way maybe if we make "peace" and give them the land we can say ok we'll take our Jews if you take your muzzles. Thus getting rid of another problem.

Are you white?

that's only because you actually recognize the existence of the fake version of the map forged by the silly stupid goyim

I hope medical science invents a cure for cancer before this conflict drags the world into nuclear war.

why don't we just nuke the jews for being subhuman degenerates and nuke the muslims for being subhuman degenerates?

>while their daughter gets her clit cut
That is not an example i would use as a Jew.
But the fact is, mudslides are just like commies: the more you give them, the more they ask. There is no compromise to do with muslims (or leftists). Israel should never again bend under pressure from outside and just wipe the fuckers of the face of earth, just like Chiang should have wiped the Chinese communists away before it was too late.

my friend, Solomon = Shlomo

But Jews are good for the economy

Srs question, you guys seem to don't give a single fuck about palestinians or what the world (media) thinks about what you do to them, so why haven't you already taken the whole territories and remove them for good?

yeah they're good for destroying your opponent's economy

as a matter of fact if not for the bolshevik revolution the kikes threw in russia the place would be 1st world by now instead of a decaying shithole

even if that were true they're still subhuman degenerates who should not be allowed in society

This is such a retarded question that you people keep asking.

Zionism means to want to create/maintain a Jewish state in Israel/Palestine.

If a young Jewish Israeli wasn't Zionist, why would he still live in Israel and not just leave?

because we are actually sensible somewhat sane people
there's a long long way between not giving a shit about the UN and EU whilst defending ourselves and actually eradicating a people

This makes me sad

We need to recreate the Israel-Turkey-Iran axis and BTFO the entire Arab world again

>the place would be 1st world by now instead of a decaying shithole
Or it would a decaying monarcy all the same. You seem to have simplistic view of things that are indeed a massive change of thinking needed in slavistic minds. Russians would need all the revolutions (not overthrowing the governemnt kind, but those that happened in Western world) and a century of relative freedom. Ivans went from serfhood to slavery, they never had the free peasant period that every country from west of Finland have had in Europe.

jews gun jew

probably.
but in Canada however, most young jews couldn't give 2 shits about israel

>Russia
>Ever not being a shithole

>Finnish Soviet apologists
I've seen it all

lets play spot the bolshevik immigrant.

Where do you see that? With or without the revolution or the Bolshevik coup, Russia would still be a shithole.

And actually, there isnt probably one country with more commie apologists than Finland, even today. The crimes of Finnish Reds have been whitewashed to such a extent, its fucking disgusting.
When you mention 'concentration camp' (term used by Vladimir Iljits in summer of 1917) in Finland, German one is implied, when the 'Arhipelag' would be the most obvious choice.

Tell me whats your occupation there.

selling drugs?

Breaking into summer homes?

what kind of life f crime you do there to get by?

>we are actually sensible
"i know i haven't lived here in 2000 years, but i'm still gonna call you a trespasser"

Because "Palestinians" aka Jordanians , are Muslims , and a large amount of Muslims do not want peace with non Muslims.

You can see this in the Philippines, China, Russia, North Africa, and pretty much everywhere else that they live.

>what kind of life f crime you do there to get by?
Selling Polish clay to the Chinese.

>implying chinks are stupid and naive to trust kikes

>Latuff

Kill him, please...

This guy gets it. But yeah we might cut foreskin (I didn't) but we don't cut clits.

If we're subhuman and degenerate what does that make your leftist faghole and why have Jews done more for medical science and technology than your irrelevant people?

Because they're first world spoiled fags

This guy gets it too. For the record Israel was the very last country to support white South Africa

>this damage control

Give Iceland a break m8, it's probably one of these guys

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/more-than-11000-icelanders-offer-to-house-syrian-refugees-to-help-european-crisis-10480505.html

I am aware. And countries like OP's Netherlands and leftist Scandinavian countries like were the first ones to disown or sanction us.

One day the leftists shall get what's coming to them.

I would love few thins more than to see the muslims burn but the other semites are no better

also
>11000 people likle a facebook page translates into 11000 people offer their house
>this is modern journalism

Dream on kike, once your white slave stop dying for you we will remind the world why your people were never able to hold a home.

They see us all as one you ignorant fuck, to them we're all filthy goyim that needs to be enslaved and used, if not killed off entirely. They don't see Arab, Persian, French, Muslim, Christian... they only see goyim.

It would've been possible before you killed our scientists and we supported Hamas durka, there is way too much bad blood now.

oh boy chezc slave

We didn't kill any scientists.

They just fell down the stairs.

Into bullets.

It's not damage control, it's a real point you can't address. Surely if we're subhuman degenerates that would make you degenerate subhumans

I think he's one of those leftists scandi fag

Naw you're backwards monkeys and no threat and we definitely see Arab or
European and Muslims or Christian, because Arabs and Muslims are both shit and Europeans are people. Allah was a faggot nigger and we will Nuke you on Muhammad and that little girls anniversary inshallah allahu akbar!