Kills 22 Indians

> implying quality

Also 4668 Portuguese PoWs

A task done well..

And good riddance.

>Lose both more troops AND your land
>To poos

wtf i hate india now

They probably forfeited due to massive turd decorations done on the beach, Goa beach which was called "Hagoo" beach at that time (Hagoo means shit or shitting beach) so it meant a lot for the Indians to fight for the worlds first fecal freedom beach at that time.

Be paki
Lose every war waged with pooland

A newly-unified state with hundreds of millions of citizens manages to snatch away a poorly-defended conclave controlled by a failing colonial empire?

No way!

If we lost all the wars then why did British India formed into so many countries Jackson sanjhota

Alberto btfo.

t. Pajeeto Barbosa

>mfw met an Indian names Jose
>he pronounces it as Joes

>Lose exclave to an enemy country the completely surrounds all borders of the territory
>Portugal relied on sending their navy halfway across the world
>Indians had there navy parked right outside Goa, and their army completely surrounding the entire country

>Pajeeto Barpoosa
Fix'd

Sending your navy half way across the world, golly gee that must be unprecedented in history!

That would require Portugal to actually completely invade all of India, just to save a tiny exclave

ffs the only reason Portugese India existed, was because India allowed it to for a while, then when they decided that they want those territories back, Portugal knew it was gone. No country, not even the US could have protected a tiny exclave that is surrounded by enemy territory who are launching a full scale invasion, halfway across the world

The only thing that could have saved Portugese India was political pressure on India by the International Court of Justice, the UNSC or the USA, but neither of those three took interest in helping Portugal

The exclave was worthless anyway.Today it's the most developed region in India(for some reason ...)
Kind of curious how NATO didn't intervene in this political mess ...
We were having a colonial war and had already started to mobilize troops to angola,mozambique,etc so Goa was kind of pointless.We couldn't send airplanes witho aircraft carriers(which we didn't had) so there's no way we could have won had we've been in a war.

About that...

Goa is not the most developed region of India, ITT.

>Conquering something controlled by Lisbon

Bravo I hope you're not to proud of yourself.

We already an Indian president anyways India won fuck this country.

ay i agree with aleberto here, fuck portugal

That's sad amigo

Losing stuff to former colonies fuck yeah Portugal !

What's sad?

you should have left it on your own, we waited long enough. getting forcefully kicked out made you look like a joke desu senpai

Oh sorry, I tought you were bashing your own country.

So FUCK INDIA, certo?

I shouldn't have done anything. I wasn't alive. Also you guys are retarded an made idiots out of yourselves. China handle it better with Macau even though they were 50x stronger than India will ever be.

No no. Fuck Portugal.

are ur bowels jammed m8? of course u weren;t alive i meant u as in poortugal u stupid fagget. we handled it the best m8 we kicked ur ass and the butthurt is still alive thats a solid proof desu

I don't give a fuck. I already said Portugal is shit.

sup vietnam

so we do got something we agree on yeah. we can still be frends alberto

jst imagine, alberto and pajeet. songs will be written on our frendship

Why so much portuga hate?

>the only imperial power where the colony became the capital
Congrats, dad

No.

Fuck you.

Why not ?

I still love your country

i'll ask u again tomorrow when ur bowels aren't jammed

lel. that story is more relevent to the world than your whole country desu

Yes it bloody well is

If you love it fine. Good for you. Not even being sarcastic.

I don't. Choices.

No.

Fuck you brown curry person.

Also learn to write. After having you country carved up by shitloads of Europeans you should at least learn to write.

lol, who cares, the fact that a miniscule country from halfway across the world owned part of your billion people country for 500 years is a shame to you, not us

T. Pajeet

I've been there. You're full of shit.

>be portugal
>colonize brazil
>portugal has to declare independence from brazil

t. Pajeet

You posted this on /his/ and got BTFO

nice damage control lil fag, but at least my cuntmen poo like a civilised person would

My grandfather who I never meet , was in Goa at the time, he was jailed for 7 years for this shit skins. Then he was forced to go to Angola were he died. I say he was simply one i 7 million and i would suffer the same fate if we could keep the kingdom . Either way Portuguese India is to this day the Pearl of that shithole

You poo-in-loos didn't exactly rekt Portugal, I mean there's a difference from doing what you did and pic related.

But you're kind of right.

I've always thought we should have taken the brightest Goans to Moçambique, killed the rest, taken everything of value, burned everything left behind then salted the earth.

Too bad we didn't.

So much this

Speak like a human being ffs
Also you poo in loos had an army that was 1000x times bigger than the portuguese one, there isn't much sense in feeling proud of such a """"war"""
At least in Portugal is not considered normal to throw dead bodies in the same river where you take a bath, or to die of Hepatitis at 30 because there is shit in the tap water