Do you decorate your computer table? what's in it?

do you decorate your computer table? what's in it?

i have that nendo (。>﹏

I'm spray painting my table and cleaning my room but here is my little shelf
>inb4 iPhone tilts picture

Got this little guy sitting on the base of a desk lamp

>do you decorate your computer table? what's in it?
Not much

an empty bottle

(。>﹏

just these 2, for now.

I have a Kyouko nendo I normally keep on my desk.

What

i wish i had the chinatsu nendo but amiami doesn't have it for sale. maybe i should buy it from ebay

does anyone here keep an anime figure inside their computer? please post pictures if so--seems like a case with a cool window and an anime figure inside would be good

With toilet paper so I can clean up my cum

Do you think I need to decorate some more?
Also on my way to tech-cringe thread.

kys baka desu senpai

don't bully her

I never have enough space for figures on my desk. I have 2 nendos under my monitor, and a couple on some shelving above my monitor, but you never fucking look up to there.

I do not like how theyr hands look like amputee
limbs and all of them have same head-shape,difference being just hair and eye color.
It is like clone army

but from distance it is pretty good.

>Steins;Gate

I've been thinking about putting a cute tablecloth on my desk, but haven't got around to actually getting one.

This.

I bought it, only to have all the Yuru Yuri Nendoroids. I kinda regret it because I hate her.

i have kyoko and akarin, i want the other two but they are so much more expensive

Pleb, Chinatsu is adorable. All Yuri's are love. I got all their nendos and love them all, except for that weird alt faceplate Kyoko got.

I don't have a table, the monitor is wall mounted and the keyboard wireless

Currently just pic related (with that pose actually).
Putting more stuff on the desk would distract me.

Not weeb shit

The Iron man is now worth more than my computer.

cute neko

That one xioami led desk lamp and some black desk from ikea and a white blue yeti

did you make that display case yourself or you bought it online? where i can i find stuff like that for sale? or, what would i need to make some myself? sorry i'm a dumb

This and boogers.

I think I need this.

>(。>﹏

Thats what they want

fumofumos

I see what you did there.

>her

but that's not emilia though

I have an Akari nendo, a Kyouko nendo and a Mugi nendo under my monitor. They're kinda dusty so I'd rather not take a pic right now.

Just a few things

One on each side, I got them in the Dominican Republic

holy shit that is horrofiying

ikea