I gotta move to USA\Canada\Australia

Advice me town\suburb in huge metro area

1) Not too much niggers, non whites
2) Not antisemitic, but no too much kikes
3) qt girls
4) nice comfy cozy place
5) good arcitecture
thanks

Move to a relatively isolated mid-sized town like Thunder Bay or Sudbury. Also probably best to keep racism to yourself, it isn't seen positively here. Unless it's against natives then most people don't care.

Anywhere in Alaska, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine*

*Except Lewiston don't go to Lewiston Maine

>Lewiston
nice, thanks

North Brisbane move to North Lakes.

Fuck off we're full.

loadsa russians in toronto or vancouver.

not sure about the non-whites part, most major cities are 50% minorities. anti-Semitism is rare in north america too.

alaska is a backwater though. new england is cozy but not an immigrant area really.

hello pedojew

any qts there

SUFFER IN RUSSIA YOU PUSSY

>i suffer in russia

Go to New Zealand is better

If you QTs and white purity is your biggest factors, but you still want a big city, go for Montreal.

13th largest city in North America
75%+ white (very segregated city, the immigrants stay in their 50%+ visible minority ghettos)
great qts
great architecture
same weather as western russia

unfortunately the jews are very integrated in the anglophone community. if you want to avoid jews hang out with french people.

>Advice me town\suburb in huge metro area

The only way you'll get that with a minimum of non-whites is moving to states like Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, West Virginia, Kentucky, Wyoming, and Montana.

holy fuck yeah. hipster feminists though, but plenty.

russian-born ruskies i've met are pretty cool here and into typical russian things ie learn to judo, be manly or witty and laidback etc.

If you want to live a successful life, go to a northern us state. If you want a failing nanny state go to Canada or Australia

Pittsburg. It's cozy as fuck, affordable, good economy, good restro-industrial architecture, 4 seasons of temperate weather, all major sports (good in them as well), and red state tier guns laws without having to live in Alabama.

The downside/plus side depending on how you look at it is you're not close to many other big cities but that's good if you're into nature.

>hohol wants to emmigrate to the anglosphere
>anglos tripping over each other trying to advertise their corner of the country

>upstanding anglo wants to move to europe
>MUH HERTAGE GTFO WE'D RATHER HAVE SOMALI/ARAB IMMIGRANTS

Don't come to New York City. Too many of you motherfuckers have settled here in the last 20 years. All of you are Jews or claimed to be Jewish to get a fast track into this country and on welfare. Every fucking Russian in Brooklyn has housing assistance, Medicaid and ebt cards waiting for them as soon as they land at jfk. You fuckers also commit so much insurance fraud that Brooklyn has the highest car insurance in the USA

Calling dibs on the middle girl

Looks comfy

>5) good arcitecture

If you think strip malls and cheap cardboard houses are considered "good architecture" then sure.

I used to teach at a school in Naperville, a Chicago suburb... Mostly white since its affluent.. Lot of stupid qts... Lots of comfy restaurants, things to do and bars... It was a one of the best places to grow up over here..

I just want more slavs. They're less likely to vote for the Liberal party.