This is what happens when 2 of the greatest tech minds of our time cross paths

this is what happens when 2 of the greatest tech minds of our time cross paths
youtube.com/watch?v=hNWz9o6CSyM

These people are clueless about technology outside reading a spreadsheet.

Nope

Blacked?

Damn dawg look at that ass boi

lmao

Dumbass nigger + even dumber white faggot

I'd rather listen to wild insect noises.

Dope

Linus Cooking Tips and Label Reading Nigger are proof that all you need to make it is high production value, charisma and be the first onto the market.

Louis has already met Linus when Linus fried that motherboard, hasn't he? This is old news, pal.

bom chicka wah wah

>label reading nigger

I will fuck the living soul out of you if you dare to say that in public.

Welcome to the entertaining world, autistic manchild

damn ni*gga

Nice 4k video faggot. Fucking blurry shit,

>mfw he should be using the RED camera

they dont record in 4k fools, they record in 1080p and upscale it to fake 4k so youtube gives people higher HD videos, its an old youtube trick, he explains it in one of his videos.

I'm aware of the trick, but I thought he was recording in 4k as well at the moment. At least since he got those RED cameras.
Anyway, it looks shit even for a 720p video.

So why would you buy a RED camera if you're not even using them

RED cameras are a meme, the cheap shit, there's a $150,000 one that's 5x better.

>Label Reading Nigger
a nigger that can read? with affirmative action he could accomplish anything.

record in 8k raw
transcode to 1080p
upscale to 4K
upload to youtube

>transcode to 1080p
>upscale to 4K
Why? It would be faster to just transcode to 4k.

Yeah, but ->

technig and linus didnt actually pay for the reds, its a covert sponsor, i bet outscreen they both hate the reds, they use them because they have to not because they want to and if they could they would buy the WAYYY better but more expensive other choices out there.

Linus did his unboxing video on it and he seemed pretty pissed that it was a $150,000 kit. He said that he paid the full price and it wasn't a RED sponsored video but who knows.

If it was a RED sponsored video, I think they need to actually say in the video or description or they risk losing their youtube partnership because of some FCC rules about advertising in videos

Linus is a smart business man and his wife even smarter, there's probably some side loop hole or deal between them and red or some way, I'm skeptical, technig just has 2 of them sitting nicely in the open and they get a clear shot of them, red will see that and be happy they're honoring the deal or what ever, there's always loopholes.

did a smirk

who would win in a fist to fist fight?

The alpha race of course, big black man. Linus is a sub.

Is Linus a manlet? Or is Marques a fucking skyscraper?

Because this is nearing Manly Tears levels of pathetic height.

>not blacked.com

both

Linus once tried getting around saying he was a sponsor by having his sponsor "hire" his company lmfao.