Those anyone here have any experience in setting up BBS?

Those anyone here have any experience in setting up BBS?

Other urls found in this thread:

tinysbbs.com/files/prog/MSRC20B3.ZIP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping OP with MysticBBS
tinysbbs.com/files/prog/MSRC20B3.ZIP

Does anyone even still use BBS

ran a 4-node iniquity bbs and wrote a bunch of door games back in the day. fun times desu

Any instruction on how to program a BBS?

Yes. It works okay. Someone needs to create a modern BBS, that works over SSH.

That said, Sup Forums is a BBS, and if you think about it is about as equally as cyberpunk.

pedos and retards

>a modern BBS, that works over SSH
like Synchronet?

I dig the idea of renewing BBS to work from ssh

Really?

I literally and unironically connected to the Well back in the day. Cost a bomb in telephone calls.Thank FUCK for the internwebs

Used to run a Renegade BBS with a Frontdoor mailer for Fidonet along with a bunch of doorgames and a time bank util.

Fucked if I can remember how I set any of it up now though.

Hell yeah brother

Door games were pretty awesome. I liked that space trading game. There was a good local bbs that ran circlemud on an amiga bbs, great mud.

I do, but that's a pretty non-specific question.

I really liked Teleguard and I believe it was ported to make it IP aware.

>I liked that space trading game.

We all did, user.

Anyone else remember the citadel shield bug that made them invincible once they reached 3000 points of shielding? Only way to deal with them after that was to detonate a ton of genesis torpedoes in the same sector and hope the citadel was destroyed in the resulting planet collisions once maintenance ran.

Time banks were really handy. I usually ran through my daily turns in a few minutes but some days you find out your limpets got triggered and you just need to take your time carefully hunting down an opposing corp member with etherprobes.

join the club

I remember LORD II being as much of a controversy as Zelda II was when it was released

any more sites like this?

TradeWars, LORD, and Global War were all great door games but Cripple Smash will forever be my favorite. No way you could get away with making a game like that today.

>DOPEBAGS

That and Druglord.

China.