/tosg/ Temple OS General

/tosg/ Temple OS General

Does he really walk to that yellow house down the street 40 times a day now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pPbOv3PKNs
youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/videos
google.com/maps/place/8144 Sickle Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89128, USA/
youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494447407326.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ckNueaP0y8E
youtube.com/watch?v=sm-W4Tzg9-o
youtube.com/watch?v=B5YokNW7tIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pls explain this meme

i wasn't quick enough to watch the deleted video

it's not deleted
youtube.com/watch?v=0pPbOv3PKNs

Deleted video?

youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/videos

"TempleOS: Terry Calls Scary Nigger "Nigger" to His Face."

Does anyone have that webm of Terry laughing at a Terry meme

no but I have this

damn, I wish I had the guts to do this in real life

google.com/maps/place/8144 Sickle Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89128, USA/

he does his paladin walks hourly

holy fuck that's gold.

I'll post a few terry screencaps i made.

he walks around outside while he is waiting for his schizo drugs to kick in

have you ever noticed he is extra manic making his outside vlogs? i think he does it out of courtesy to his parents

he's actually a really nice and relaxed guy, mental illnesses are no joke

Damn Terry doesn't even back down. I really hope someone doesn't punch him or something, they might not know he has some mental issues and who he is.

We've all said nigger and used it online. But I doubt very few of you have used it in real life the way Terry did in this video.

I fucking laughed but I'm worried for the guy.

calling a nigger a nigger isn't actually that scary irl (as long as it's not some ultra brolic buck nigger)

blacks are surprisingly skiddish, at least when not in groups, and only give off a tough persona to avoid confrontation themselves

So you wholeheartedly believe blacks are inferior?

that's quite the leap you just made friendo

lol where tf did that come from

holy shit, i just installed the temple and it was fucking amazing, i got lost at the beginning but then i tried the god's word and it said "Study", and he was right, now i should be studying/investigating rather than testing a fucking OS

without the CIA poison his holy strength rivals 10 men

yes?

LOL

Why? Insulting people for no good reason is disgusting. The guy he insulted did absolutely nothing to him. He was just walking down the street. If you go out of your way to insult people, you deserve to encounter someone with poor impulse control to get a deserved ass-whooping.

link to videos please..

youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q
Have fun finding them

He'll be fine so long as he doesn't encounter a pack.

>i think he does it out of courtesy to his parents
lol yes he blares music right outside their window and chases the pigeons around as a courtesy to them

The second half of the "Charm" video is something to behold.

>blacks are skiddish when not in groups

So they're like everyone else?

Holy shit, he's really gone downhill since the streams I watched last year. What the fuck happened?

Dianna started fuckin niggers

Obamacare was repealed and now Terry can't afford medication.

See this Drumpftards? This is on you!

>gone downhill
>goes outside, gets fresh air
yep, it's all downhill from here

So has Terry dumped this girl now?

Yeah, a few months ago. Shame, too... Amy was hot, but he's convinced that she gets gang-banged in a locker room by old guys.

based terry

Who was in the wrong here?

The NIGGER, as always

Was Terry laying on the ground? Link?

He was sitting in his spot down the street minding his own business when this aggressive nigga came up to him to beat his ass. The video was deleted by JewTube as usual.

Yes, he was preparing his tight white anus for the superior black cock

>The video was deleted by JewTube as usual.
... no it wasn't?

/thread

Default settings says: nigger.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494447407326.webm

NEW VIDEO

I want old Terry back. youtube.com/watch?v=sm-W4Tzg9-o

what was meant by this?

I hate the new Terry, the bad mood Terry
The always rude Terry, spaz in the news Terry
I miss the sweet Terry, chop up the bytes Terry
I gotta say, at that time I'd like to meet Terry

NPR told me that Trump's election has emboldened these kinds of people to come out of the woodwork.

this
the walk/dianna terry is no fun

I blame the CIA niggers that were fucking with him and got his streams taken down.

Nobody points out the fact that Terry was talking about getting high on gas and sucking his brother's dick?

It means you browse Sup Forums

You're a nigger YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=B5YokNW7tIs

does he still stream? Where do I find him?

no

new paladin walk video

He streams on hitbox now

CIA niggers got him banned from hitbox

cia niggers got him banned

bumping for death of the traitor pope

the absolute madman

t. Tyrone Johnson

>when your tax dollars go to paying terry's social security and disability

kek

I wish Terry still had Twitter.

You probably spent more on the nigger than you did on terry

doesnt the usa spend like $1.3 trillion per year on military?

at least he is productive. Terry deserves patreon money so he can buy hookers that look like physical girl

it's his turf now (until the drive-by)

Niggers are not people, asshole

CIA'D

>tfw your tax dollars go to paying terry's social security and disability

What a fucking cuck

if I was a burger, I'd rather pay for Terry's medication than LaQueeshas fucking welfare while she gets 5th nignog born

That said, does anyone know what's going to happen to Terry when his parents die? I believe he won't be able to live on his own and if he goes to some place for mental people I'm going to miss him

statistically he won't outlive his parents by much if at all

Terry should really put ads on his videos. Not that he'd make much money, but it's something.

He should sell templeos email addresses.

his parents look like they won't be around for another year desu

Yeah, but the issue is that he's probably registered on some list as a schizo, so they won't let him live alone. I don't know how it is in the USA but won't the government put him into some hospital for mentally sick?

Mental illness.

he is doing gods work

There are halfway houses for schizophrenics.

Being a nigger isn't really a mental illness it's just how they are

Terry is mentally ill, not the nignog.

still, he won't have as much freedom as he has now if he's put into such schizohouse. Probably his access to PC and Internet would be extremely limited.

CIA niggers are stalking Terry starting @ 6:45

Link to vid?

I feel sorry for Terry. The guy is very smart, and could be in a very nice position in some company if he weren't schizophrenic.

On top of that, more than half of his viewers treat him like a meme and nothing else.

Don't think he cares about that though. It's weird, when you watch his vlogs when he walks down the street it sounds like he's talking to someone specifically rather than an audience. Like he's a child talking to a long lost friend. It's sad really.

Fucking CIA niggers keep bothering him.

BLACKED

terry has a point, he did by himself what it took linus + rms to do and rms still won't shut up about not getting credit. Maybe if rms was on terry's level he would have gotten off his lazy ass and written his own kernel.

White car person(s) playing with fire.

>could be in a very nice position in some company if he weren't schizophrenic.

Terry wouldn't have as much freedom to develop whatever he wants in a corporate environment. You think Silicon Valley would have any interest in a religious, unnetworked operating system released to the public domain?

They wouldn't be interested in his OS specifically, but his talent to make an OS and compiler.

he wouldnt be religious if he wasnt schizophrenic

TemoleOS is a symptom of his schizophrenia. It's the underlying talent that is relevant.

Pretty much.

>and sucking his brother's dick?
Considering he 1. talks about it often, and 2. said it didn't traumatize him and that he didn't feel like he was sexually abused, I'm pretty sure it's a contributing factor to his mental illness.

So edgy. How about go talk about it to your mother so she can regret giving birth to you.

There are many homeless schizos in the US living in the street. Some in a far worse state than Terry make videos on their phones and post them online.