Titlebar can be in dark mode
(see pic relate)
and dock can be made smaller.

Try again.

It's a phone pic what do you expect?

>Not using FreeLibreOpenSourceSoftware
Get out of here you hipster cuck

Together their cancer

Can you make the dock smaller (removed completely)?
Really hate the unused space it leaves on the left and right sides of the screen.

Also is this another, move the goalpost back whenever someone points out a flaw episode?

You can make the dock pretty small. You can't disable it altogether but you can set it to autohide and the delay to appear to something you'd never trigger like 15 minutes

Autohide is your friend. Also you can remove icons and keep it super minimal, but I love the taskbar since it was first introduced in 2001.

BUT I'm sure there's a way to disable it completely through terminal, I just haven't searched the web for it. But it's pretty why would you remove it? There's also Launchpad to launch apps.

Really comfy OS.

>together their cancer
they're*
:)

I explained one of the reasons I dislike it in the post your replying too.

Homosexual userbase and fanbase
macOS is a proprietary operating system that is based off and uses a lot of open source and yet ironically it is still tightly along with its doors closed, tighter than anything out there

Apple is pretty fucking scummy seeing their userbase and customers as literal walking wallets and nothing more

I just said there's a way to hide it and disable it. Matter of fact I took the liberty to google for you.

lifehacker.com.au/2012/09/how-to-disable-the-dock-in-mountain-lion/

So literally your problem is solved.

You can't find any more flaws? Are you going to shitpost now?

>Homosexual userbase and fanbase
Proofs?

Compared to who? The pajeets and neckbeards?

You do know that it's the biggest OS in the art field right? That is movies, design, TV, whatever else. No one literally uses Winshit in these environments.

I could if I used a system for more than 5 minutes, the OP asked for one flaw so I pointed one out. Asking a user to jump through hoops for a basic setting is linux-tier.
I'm not saying that macOS is bad, but it isn't perfect, every OS has its flaws and choose the one that suits your needs/wants best.

how much did you spend on that computer.
my Dell Precision t3400 from 200X (don't care enough to find specific number) runs 10.10.5 flawlessly

The Dock handles other things and it's not just a pretty picture. It also acts as a "taskbar" of sorts to minimize app windows and hide with CMD+H and reveal with a simple click.

Sure every OS has a flaw, but compared to the OTHER mainstream desktop OS on the market (Winshit) it's literally mile ahead and not pajeet material.

You're a degenerate and you should kys for being a faggot.

I have a MacBook Pro 2014 I paid $1600 for brand new (it's the high end version) and a desktop as a built Hackintosh (works perfect desu) and I use Winshit for gaymen (sometimes). 99% of the time it's under macOS.

So literally kys for trying to make Macs seem expensive when they're not a plastic piece of shit like Dells or Lenovos.

Every real Mac I've had has lasted more than 5 years.

I don't know if it's a default setting or what, but every mac I've ever used had really mixed results when pressing the red button at the top left of the window. Most of the time it would close any windows above the first, but instead of closing the last window it would just minimize it to the dock, this was for programs like firefox, safari, photoshop, etc.
I like my close buttons to close my windows, not minimize or suspend them. It's really annoying.

>dell precision t3400
>plastic piece of shit
lol

Would fuck
t. Ahmed

>>Titlebar AND Dock
thats a menu bar. dock can be hidden.

The menu bar can too

sure, but it's actually useful so I don't bother hiding it.

Lol good luck with that, Surfaces keep stealing those sales bro.

Apple will have the same fate as steve

Not for long, More and more people are switching to Surfaces.

Apple fails to innovate, literally Google the surface studio bitch.

Macs always worked this way even back in 1984.

You quit apps by hitting CMD+Q. Closing a window doesn't quit the app.

The minimize button minimizes to the dock.

The + button goes full screen for a window. Some apps take advantage of it and make it seamless.

>LIterally the most profitable company in Silicon Valley with ~300b+ in cash.

Ok pajeet.

Mac sales went up 4% this year. Next year when new Mac Pros come out Microshit will go back being the laughing stock.

You do know that everyone hates Winshit right?

Fuck really??? Oh no another trash can that costs $3,000 and still compete with most PCs made after 2015

>The Dock handles other things
So I can't just remove it and use mac os properly?
>It also acts as a "taskbar" of sorts to minimize app windows and hide with CMD+H and reveal with a simple click.
Compare it to kde taskbar which is much more ergonomic.
>it's not just a pretty picture
Oh yes it is. If not, why is it so uncomfortable and annoying? It's just marketing to attract hipsters.

The TrashMacs are like 4% of the sales, the rest are MacBooks.

Stop posting shitty Le FagBook memes you fucking degenerate.

Why the fuck would you get rid of the Dock? It's literally one of the best parts of macOS.

I also posted a simple terminal command to time the dock reveal so it doesn't show up. How dumb are you?

KDE is trash.

The Dock comes from like 2000 on the first version of OSX. Remember Winshit was still on Windows ME or whatever.

They've refined it over time and changed it to Cocoa so it's faster, but haven't made big changes besides visual perks.

Why don't you like the dock? I don't get it.

it's not on dark mode

Are you stalking that broad in the pictures in the bottom right corner?

>Why the fuck would you get rid of the Dock?
When it's big it takes too much space, when it's small, it' hard to use.
>It's literally one of the best parts of macOS.
Special snowflake detected. Why can't you admit that you like it only because it has nice icons? :^)
>I also posted a simple terminal command to time the dock reveal so it doesn't show up.
answer this:
So I can't just remove it and use mac os properly?
>How dumb are you?
I'm other user
>KDE is trash.
Said the guy who thinks that doc is not ultimate shit. Anyway, kde's taskbar is perfect when compared to mac os doc.
>Why don't you like the dock? I don't get it.
because I fucking like usability more than appearance

Then it's a flaw that's existed for 33 years, that's a pretty long record.

protip: you're a fag

Ya, im a pervert :^)

You can make the dock small, but turn on either "scale" or "genie". Literally genie is a timeless effect. I disabled all of them though since I just use CMD+SPACE to launch apps or just use siri....ie I hit FN twice and say "OPEN PHOTOSHOP" and it does it for me.

You're obviously trying to trigger, but I'll never be triggered because I'm using a superior OS and you're being a fag.

Anything KDE or Lelnix related is trash tier.

macOS is the ULTIMATE mainstream operating system (ie one that apps like Adobe support). Lelnix is a joke.

macOS is literally the most productive OS I've ever used. It makes it fun to work on and I make tons of money with it.

Literally the way it worked since the beginning and Winshit copied the Mac and stole the worst parts.

How hard is it to hit CMD+Q on a fucking keyboard to quit an app??? Are you retaded?

WOW! Le macfag meme!!! xDDDDDDDDDD

this

All the autists on Sup Forums are missing out on the best OS due to falling for le mac is gay meme, or they are pajeets with an amd cpu that can't install hackintosh

flaws found

xD epic bait, didn't waste my time at all, thanks for sharing this epic joke xD

Sage

You do realize your CEO is literally a cocksucker?

you are into goats.ex you gawd dang goat fucker

Your cancer is too expensive for most of users.

>bottom right
Your "girl"friend is ugly

Your birth was a flaw.

So what?
Tim Cuck is good with numbers. He's not the design lead on any product. Jony Ive is a genius Britbong.

It's literally free you dolt. Just Hackintosh your Le PC and hide your ugly case with RGB lights behind your desk.

Literally free.

>got an ipad as a gift (2017 version)
>go on the chins and browse thread
>click play webm
>doesnt work
>find out it cant do webm even in chrome browser
>look for a clover like alternative
>no such thing on ipad

ebin

First of all, I don't give a fuck about iPads.
I bought one and returned it I don't think I need it. I have a MacBook Pro for all my mobile needs.

Second of all, webm's are garbage. It's just another shitty format Jewgle is trying to shove down our throats.

>inb4 royalty free blah blah blah

Also Chrome on iOS works with webms.

Webm's literally just an mkv subset for VP8/VP9 video, what's to hate?