Hao do I make money over the summer?

Hao do I make money over the summer?
I know C\C++, JS, Perl and Python

Get a job, I hear mowing lawns can be pretty lucrative

Seriously though, go around to local tech companies and see if they are taking any interns. Sadly most of the slots are usually filled by early April, so good luck getting a job.

If all else fails try making a product that you can market and sell, desu that is extremely impressive if you can pull it off and can easily net you a job, even if it is not very successful

if you look like that girl in your pic i'm sure camwhoring would make you mad dosh

this, in high school i would just go to rich neighborhoods and mow lawns for like 30-40 a lawn, sometimes more.

Should have applied for an internship like 6 months ago

I dont live in a rich neighborhood and I'm paying $40 a pop to have my lawn mowed. I have a .25 acre lot.

Are there any good contract work websites where I won't be undercut by pajeets? At this point I really just want to get my feet wet in software development / engineering but don't want to be overwhelmed with a project I am unsure I can complete.

rent your butt on craigslist. sell the condoms at a premium.

>Sell the condoms

There's freelancer, but jobs are bid on by undercutting pajeets, sometimes you can get lucky though

>He hasn't heard of bug chasers

Freelancer for 4 years here, you'll get picked just for being white and from the west, don't let pajeets discourage you

How much do you make monthly? And what kind of stuff do you work on?

I too am curious about the financial landscape, sucking dick don't pay like it used to no more

>over the summer
It's already summer
You're way too fucking late

>job
>2017

pick one faggot.

you could sell website templates to normie fags
i used to did this back when php was fine enough to made a nice website
you can charged maybe $100 to a couple hundred depending on quality

I wish, it was snowing yesterday.
t. Finland

It was snowing here too.