>seven hundred and twenty nine (729) dollars

Other urls found in this thread:

niceme.me
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>???
>>/???/
where the hell are you buying from?

Its a lot cheaper go kill yourself

if you can't afford it then it's not for you :^)

It's probably CAD

WEW

You only need 8 GIB DDR3.

Worth it

why's everything so expensive in canada? that's still like 300 USD more

pleb-level question here, but how many platforms can even use DDR4 4000 with 2DPC?
Is this exclusively for Broadwell-E and Skylake-E people (= 4 channels)?

Remember when you could load up on meme amounts of DDR3 for dirt cheap? those were the days famalam

Conservatives built their country's economy around oil and Saudi Arabia took a dive in profits for a few years to drown out NA oil companies.

Why are the RAM prices skyrocketed? HOLY FUCK

You can get by with 4gb DDR2 as long as you aren't a gaymer

>4000 MHz
That's why.

Nigga i get by wit 2GB ddr2

niceme.me

>running literally 2gb ddr2-533 on my non-gayming machine
>0 (zero) swap usage

>Conservatives built their country's economy around oil

That's not how you spell Liberals

>Saudi Arabia took a dive in profits for a few years to drown out NA oil companies.

That's not what happened you fucktard. Obama unleashed Americas strategic oil reserves to flood the oil market in order to punish Russia for invading the Ukraine. At the same time shale oil started flooding the market resulting in a crash in the market. The reason the Saudi's aren't reducing their production is because Obama bought them off by agreeing to protect them from ISIS and intervening in Yemen in their favor.

None. Broadwell-e only supports 2400mhz. You can oc it, but I doubt you'll get 4000.

You have references for all your "Obama did it" accusations of course...

The drop in oil prices could just as easily be explained (and unsupported by references) by competition between a couple middle eastern oil Barrons in the face of increasing adoption of renewable energy sources.

>increasing adoption of renewable energy sources.

less than 1%

heavy smart phone demand

>>>The reason the Saudi's aren't reducing their production is because Obama bought them off by agreeing to protect them from ISIS

Lol, nigger, Saudi Arabia literally founded and is the main funder of ISIS. What are you talking about?

Even in Australia, 32GB DDR4 3000MHz is only $360 or so, or cut off another $100 or so for regular 2133MHz.
Unless you nitpicking the fuck out of some super flashy RGB LED 5GHz CAS10 or some bullshit, fuck off cunt.

dubai rich kids are buying it and 2 years from now you will be paying 40% extra. its cheap right now.