youtube.com/watch?v=1RQMVKcNgFw
youtube.com/watch?v=wtGrEfTpLJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pope

the great slovak saint G O R A Z D

>errytime

nope

What does Sup Forums think of him?

Jesus educate yourself child. Also stop getting so mad.

literally who

we vicaposting now

anime

Slovak equivalent of Infowars
zemavek.sk/

>failed mech exam
>probably going to fail electricity exam
>probably not going to get into the program
are there any trade schools in Budapest where I can learn things like welding and auto repair?

how about cicaposting

I just went 900 ducats in debt because of one small rebelion and retarded technology difference between rebels and royal armies, i am so damn mad right now

Also why do i always seriously argue with you dumdums

Vica ma cica :---DDD

to bless us with a display of your superior intelligence

desu its more like
>"i keep on claiming that i'm intelligent i should prove it in discussion"
Then i go on seriously argumenting, you go on bait/meme streak, i get mad at your stupidity, you go "lol he mad xD" and i stop replying. Seriously, i need to stop doing this.

Because you are dumb.
You have no experience with anything,yet you believe that you are an expert on everything in the universe. Your parents were probably feeding you lies how you are smart and so special. You were dumb enough to believe them and now you are total fedora

she's qt
will (You) make you fell better?

hnnng, what movie is that

no, no, yes, yes, no, yes
also don't talk to me dumdum, it hurts my iq

a little bit, thanks user

reported

when one door closes another one opens :^)

its nestyda

>those hungarian moans hnnghh

I will talk to you when I want child.

aren't you usually the one who ragequits because of muh plebians? seriously, you sound like a giant fedora, no matter if you are actually right or wrong, which inevitably attracts trolls, for an example, see

i don't ragequit, except on discussions with you retards, because its literally impossible having a conversation with somebody who never even finished primary school

congratulations on the greatest achievment in your life

wow what a faggot

dunno, search for okj courses, they are not as bad as people say

Checkemslovakia

>says the country which was bankrupted by hosting olympics

But you are the retard here. And you believe that you are smart which makes it extra hilarious

holy fucking shit, please never leave

Check Republic

DELET

that's not how that works

>i don't ragequit, except on discussions with you retards
t. faggot

I am smarter than being some no name office bitch doing shitty repetative job telling yourself your life is worth the bother

WITNESSED

>This is Quinn
>You know what to do ...

WHY
THERE WERE NO NIPPLES
FUCKING JANNIES

witnessed

>says the history student
more pls

nice flag m8

Why do you think so?
You are some no name bitch getting mad on the internet

thank you based Quinn

whatever helps you sleep at night
just don't expect anything to happen because you think you are smarter than everyone around you

>he is trying to convince himself that he has impact on the world by saying other people have shittier jobs
and you blame me for calling you dumdums

reading your posts is enough to convince me that you people are literally worthless

What have you accomplished, chap?

Let's change the topic, you two are being mean for no reason.

What was the last video you have watched on Jůťube?

youtube.com/watch?v=CPYEy-6RI7Q&index=3&list=RDWw8lYVerLo4

that is irrelevant, same as your whole life

Uh huh
Even people with shittiest jobs in the world have still more worth than a mere history student. Should have picked Romistika when you were at it

I'm sure you will achieve great things with your history degree, all those burgers you will flip will shape the course of humanity for centuries

youtube.com/watch?v=1RQMVKcNgFw

weaponized cuteness

youtube.com/watch?v=wtGrEfTpLJw

stop talking about jobs, i am not saying your job is worthless, i am saying you are worthless.

No history secrets unrevealed
No burgers unflipped
No fries unsalted

This is his vow

this guys is great, GREAT!

Stop blaming the field and concentrate on the standardisations. The peoplewho attend it might be shit, the profession? Not

I know exactly three historians, my generation and one two years older, who made it. One works with the government. He majored on a shitty, regional subjects, but his way of writing and thought made him stand out. The other two work in colleges. One in Germany, another one here, as a department assistant at the capital department. They realised their goals not because they didn't attended college. They were the college. I know for sure that two of them took courses in a shit ton of extracurricular subjects and are certified for three other languages, besides English and the mandatory Latin and Greek

Stop relying on the college to outfit you for the world. That's why most artists here enrolled in Comp Sci. They feel safety in knowing someone will baby sit them to a job/internship and their work is finite. It's a stress looking over anyone who enrolled into studies because it's what's hip right now or they have a cousin who did it and it was cool, he landed a cushy job...Everyone does this. But you meet a genuine amount of genuine people, who study Humanities and who excel in their subject. Much more, I guarantee you, than those who go to computer related studies. Maths and physics students...I mean, my brother studies Math in the capital. Pure math. He's a monster when he gets into "element". Not everyone can juggle theor and modern college makes the concept appear easy. Why? Shitty, standardised education

is there a way to find every instance of a word in wikipedia?

look up some corpora

thanks m8, now i can fix all the Slovakian/Czechoslovakian nonsense

Give me fun facts about your hometown:
>birthplace of the best president we ever had
>its wiki article has the most translations in the world (incl. wikipedia + other custom wikis)

We had beaten Hussites
There is a whole beer style named after our city

kingdom of hungary was pretty cool tbqh

Also, forgot about
>it has been mentioned in a polish national epic. It's literally one sentence that sums up to "we stayed there for a couple of hours and someone stole our trunk"

after revolution, it went through widespread reconstruction which was funded by germans who were expulged from there after the 2WW (or their kids/grandkids)

>invented becherovka
pretty much all i can think of

>the only aluminium plant in czechoslovakia
that's pretty much it

Former nuclear test ground.

1569 baby

What does it MEAN?

What does hometown mean?

:)

Whatever the place you associate your youth with. Most often one's birthplace but not necessarily.

First atm ever. We also made a shit ton of guns.

what's a čínskorozprávkář

we have a shortest tower in the world

you're too civilized get out

čínsko-rozprávkář
rozprávka=pohádka

oh kek

has the highest average temperature of any city in the United States.

Calicommies pls go

History majors are useless, half-educated idiots who deserve ridicule.
t. a doctor of humanities.

no it's in the benis of america :DDD

>First atm ever.
How do you even know that?
Your mom's not that old.

>doctor of humanities calling other degrees useless

Marry me already

>hur dur Im so smart
>does not get joke

Wew

>Those kotleba voters
More like super gay-homosexual

I am cucked

jeles

Unlike history queers, I do shit that's actually useful for my country and in return, I get the support that allows me to pursue my autistic interests.

Are there marches in Budapest on important national days like in Warsaw?