Look at my arm

Look at my arm

now that's what i call nuclear

How many Jap girls have you raped today?

>iphone
fucking scum

why is it always you, Canada?

I can't do thing like that

What the hell is wrong with posting your cock? It's part of your body.

but that's not a cock, it's a mutilated wee peenie

t. Spaghetti cock

TINY

Canada is a stronghold of degeneracy and cuckoldry. They actively seek the approval of superior males. You should take it as compliment honestly

haha even mine is bigger breh

Look at my arm

That means little if you are 150cm tall.

post legs

Look at my arm

Look at my arm, my arm is amazing
Give it a lick, Mmm it tastes just like raisins

Stroke on it's mane it turns into a plane

And then it turns back again when you tug on it's winky

Eww that's dirty!

haha simbly ebin it's like I'm back in highschooo

Shut up moortogal iPhone is best phone

no faget it isnt

pfff
seriously?

Ja siitä.

Ympärysmitta 50cm. Viisikymmentä-vitun-senttimetriä.

Kuvitteleeko joku teistä oikeasti mahtavansa minulle esim. mitään oikeassa katutilanteessa? Kuvitteletteko kenties uskaltavanne avata suutanne, saati edes katsoa muualle kuin omiin kengänkärkiinne, kun minä nappaan naistanne perseestä kiinni baarissa ja vetäisen tuplaposen takaa? Niinpä niin. Siinähän sitten istutte kynäniskat hiljaa loosissanne alahuuli väpättäen ja imette kiukkuanne. Minä sen sijaan teen mitä haluan, sen varmistavat nämä olkavarteni, joilla liikuttelen helposti 45kg painoja scott-hauiskäännössä. Minulla on niiden ansiosta valta ja voima jota te ette ikinä tule saavuttamaan.

Nonniin, nyt tiedätte paikkanne, pikku rotat :) Oli pakko vähän käydä kertomassa miten asiat tuolla oikeassa elämässä menee, kun täällä netissä moni luulee olevansa niin kovaa poikaa ja trollaa estoitta kaikesta maan ja taivaan väliltä. Jos minuun joskus baarissa törmäät, niin parempi pysyä poika lestissäs, vaikka vähän naistas päättäisin kokeilla sulta lupaa kysymättä. Mut huoli pois, se kyl varmasti tykkäis kun saisi kerrankin oikeaa urosta ;)

Vituttaako? Ei se mitäään. Minä nautin elämästäni.

babby's first months of gym

Post calves instead

Look at my tummy

Post [spoiler]penis[/spoiler]

it looks like a tumor

>paying doubleprice for an appleshaped sticker

its not a tumah

ROASTIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

What's that up to your foot?

>I can lift 6 gorillon kgs bro

>Nice, are you a logger? a stone mason? you work in construction? some sort of athletic competition? what do you use all that strenght for bro?

>Nah I just lift heavy objects at the gym because I like to consume energy and resources for nothing more than keeping my low self steem a bit higher day after day

and being more healthy, you know

mad manlet

>hey grandpa how come you were so flimsy, did you even lift in your days? check my huge biceps I would get all the pussy back in your time huh

would cum on

thats an impressive arm

Oh, you think so? Then I better not show you where the lemonade is made!

SWEET LEMONADE YES SWEET LEMONADE
SWEET LEMONADE YES SWEET LEMONADE

Sumsung = work for a year then speed goes downhill

Portuguese cum it's almost as good as the Finnish one

look at my arm

Almost? Why?

Shane about the wristlet

Because finnish cum is the best, they drink so much milk so they can give you the same ammount of "milk"

>tfw i barely drink milk now