Hey Sup Forums I am very poor, so a year ago I bought a psu from our local craigslist equivalent...

Hey Sup Forums I am very poor, so a year ago I bought a psu from our local craigslist equivalent. It was a power case 1200w for 45 dollars.

I decided it was a little to risky so I shelved it and bought a used corsair cx600 for 50 dollars.
It just blew up and started to smell bad, causing blue screen errors etc.
So I replaced it with the suspect power case psu.

It was a lot heavier, but the claim of 1200w is dubious at best.
It is working now but really loud.
Can I take out the corsair fan and put it in this one?

>Can I take out the corsair fan and put it in this one?
If you want to see another PSU blow up, go right ahead. Also why are you buying multiple shit tier PSUs if you're "very poor"?

Why would it blow up if I just changed the fan

It's probably a more powerful engine in, obviously. Replacing the fan will probably result in insufficient ventilation.

>Buying used power supplies
>Ever

Can you use a food metaphor not a car one please?

can you eat with one bamboo and one steel chopstick of different lengths? sure, but your likely to drop your shit everywhere and it's awkward as fuck.

that do?

The fan has a small electric engine. That's what makes the noise

see the Sam Vines boots theory of socio-economics

Engine is not the right word in English you mongoloid

English is a shit language

oh yeah well go to krautchan or someshit faggotini

you can remplace the fan for other if the air flow rate is equal or bigger.

Be very careful if you open up the power supply. Be aware that the capacitors inside have the ability to kill you.

This
Just save up and buy your shit not used. You're lucky just your psu died

Yes I am aware of that, but could you tell me how long they would hold a charge?
Can't I just wait a week?

>anally blasted britbong/amerilard

If you don't know how to safely discharge capacitors with a resistor, I worry about the prudence of you manipulating the parts of a PSU at all.

Well just because you say English is a shit doesn't make your second tier one any better pedro

Nice misuse of prudence, you illiterate pseudo intellectual

>No period at end of sentence.
>Calls other illiterate.

It's Calls others
NOT Calls other dummy