Studying abroad high school

I posted a similar post in /trv/, but my 17 y/o son wants to study abroad in France. I've heard some negative things about how the French teenagers treat Americans. Anyone know anything about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwIQK63rWPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>my wife's son

>17 y/o son

They treat like a shit against not only Americans but also all foreigners.

ill break ur legs kid

We love american but thoses who don't speak english will be arrogant i can confirm it for you
vid not related : youtube.com/watch?v=vwIQK63rWPg

>17 y/o son
fuck off grandpa

It's false. Young French people are the frendliest to Americans, and the ones who speak the better English. They're much more Americaniezd than their parents. He'll be pretty popular and welcomed if he doesn't act like a retard.

And considering he'll be alone and is still young, and looks fairly open-minded since he's the one who wants to go, he's unlikely to spout French-bashing memes and act like the stereotypical American retard so he should be alright.

Go for it user, he's lucky to have this opporunity. I know I would have welcomed him.

Cry me a river Takashi, and stop having retarded expectations. Parisians are not your personnal servants.

>Parisians

holy fucking shit, are all French fries like this?

What ? You can ask me, I'm an actual white Parisian.

get off your high horse, prick

Some guy from Chicago came here when I was 13. He was weird as fuck , and he brought a ded snek in classes.
Everyone was nice .

Shut up terrone.

Is he fat? because we don't have any accomodations for fat people and people usually point their finger at them while calling them names.
Oh wait we do that with every foreigner actually.

>white Parisian

MY SIDES

It's neet hour in France OP, don't take the French answering here too seriously

that seems legit.

reported for underageb&

we had an exchange student from NY when i was in high school, he was shy as fuck. also he shat himself regularly, which didn't help.
i'm french btw

I recently discovered one of my high school school mates was american, didn't ever even know