Since you guys are red pilled adult men, why aren't you in a sexy interracial relationship like I am?

Since you guys are red pilled adult men, why aren't you in a sexy interracial relationship like I am?

Your woman worships you, every guy envies you, you're the star couple whenever you walk around, the sex is out of this world, and your confidence level goes through the roof.

Not to mention your relationship feels more meaningful and you want it to last longer and forever

What's your excuse bro?

I don't have confidence to believe what you are stating.

Also not confidence to get girls

But my girlfriend is white and i'm Nigerian soooo

>What's your excuse bro?
I'm too autistic, retarded and ugly to get a qt black gf desu.

It's hot outside, Friday night, everyone's going out to bars and clubs while I'm shitposting on Sup Forums.

Story of my life.

Getting girls is too hard and complicated. Sliding the dick between two pillows is far more preferable and far less time consuming.

this

I have nobody to go out with and I'm too creepy-looking to be going to bars alone

I wouldn't succeed in getting one in the first place nor would I have interest in keeping in touch with her

because Poland is too far away

would it be interracial if i (castizo) date a blue eyed/blonde russian girl?

Why does this picture make me so sad?

Who is this semen demon? I would like to spill my man juice on her belly.

I know a dudy who has a colombian gf. So it will be more of an exchange than an interracial intercourse.

NAME WHO IS SHE INSTAGRAM TWITTER TUMBLR ANYTHING

What idiot wears a shirt like that?

an idiot i wanna fuck

cause you are richfag with no real problems

because people will think you're a looser because you couldn't get one from your own country so you go pick up someone in a third world country who wants your money

She probably doesn't even know how to tie her shoes.

Spot the butthurt white girl everyone

Too little, too late. Enjoy Achmed

>Shitskins stacking up to white girls
Kill yourself

I'm a white male, roastie

I can already feel the oppression all over here on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean.. :'//

JK

I've seen an afghani student at my uni. She looks okay, walks around dressed as a european. But I've seen her only twice and she's always with her friends or relatives or some shit.
One of the main problems of interracial pairs is the question "Does X really likes Y or X is just pretending for a share of wealth?"

8/10 times it's because of wealth. Women are fake and third world women are even more fake and will do anything for money or a citizenship in your country

There is an Indian girl, who has a crush on me. The demand for Aryan dick must be in her genes. But she smells strange and is obsessed with this bollywood shit, which is annoying and non-German.
My aim is it to get a traditional German gf. But they are rare as fuck. "Russian" orthodox girls of German decent would probably be the closest I can get, but they are a bit creepy.

>There is an Indian girl, who has a crush on me.

I KNOW THIS GIRL

post her instagram

You'll get used to the smell, i talk from experience