youtube.com/watch?v=Qn5jrtdLOZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=vBfhvt1zrfU
youtube.com/watch?v=uzbi0InmChI
youtube.com/watch?v=yBfk4npPPWw
youtube.com/watch?v=xsRSoPVdALQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/balt/.

Veto.

What's the point of PLC thread without Lithuanians? Fuck off you annoying korean faggot

It was a weak failed decentralised state. It literally didn't even have fucking proper roads and most of the transport/communication routes were rivers. I don't understand why Polish small-brain untermenschen jerk off to that abomination of a country so much when the true prosperous times ENDED with the establishment of the Commonwealth. Are you retarded? YOUR LITTLE BUTTHURT BRAINS ARE UNABLE TO READ HISTORICAL SOURCES?

today Lithuanians are zmudzins

actual Lithuanians back then are Belarussians today

>tas jausmas, kai niekada nenuleisi ant kominės Asaukos papų

KURWO LITEWSKA JEBANA

>Asaukos

KURWA

>Turks
Not Latvians and Estonians.
This .

We should do a PLC movie night some time:

The Trilogy:

Ogniem i Mieczem - With Fire and Sword (average eng subs)
youtube.com/watch?v=DH6tJVCk6Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn5jrtdLOZ0

Potop - The Deluge (eng subs, 5h cut into 3h version)
youtube.com/watch?v=vBfhvt1zrfU
youtube.com/watch?v=uzbi0InmChI

Pan Wołodyjowski - Fire in the Steppe (eng subs)
youtube.com/watch?v=yBfk4npPPWw
youtube.com/watch?v=xsRSoPVdALQ

Who cares, they call themselves Lithuanians, not these Putin's cocksuckers.

Use trpname, I need to filter you

Love Lietuva XOXO

Turks were our banter friends

Lithuanians have nothing against Belarussians tbhq.. Poles really need to calm down..

>Use trpname, I need to filter you
Filter yourself.
>banter
Sure.
Give them Wilno, I would rather have real Litwin's have it than you.

Why can't we be friends

I really don't give a shit what a chechen in sweden thinks.

>chechen

Poland was a mistake

Yea there was this faggot chechen in sweden who really liked poland and hated us..

Why did Lithuanians steal Belarus true name?

>Yea there was this faggot chechen in sweden who really liked poland and hated us..
Literally who? Some Russian tard called me a Chechen once for no goddamn reason.

The FSB won't allow it because of your geopolitical imperatives

t.foremost expert in geopolitical analysis

First for spooky Poland.

PS: Pls gib back PLC.

Poles with Poleaxes

and sharpened poles

The FSB has lost most of its power. Just check out its futile battle against the Chechens

Chechens got rekt though lad, to the point where people claim that Russians genocided them

because you've destroyed PLC ?

They've apparently lost talent, what with failing to prevent Euromaidan and the whole Ukraine situation.

Nah, some Magnates, Protestants, Cossacks did.

Kadyrov's teip (tribe) has unrestricted power in Chechnya and, essentially, continuously exctracts ransoms from the federal government. Back in 2012 the FSB busted a gang of Chechens in Moscow that were armed to the teeth and engaged in robberies/extortions etc on an almost daily basis. The FSB couldn't do jack shit about them.

They never had much power over Ukraine, if you count the profoundly corrupt Yanukovich out.

>be PLC
>get partitioned

kek

and the Russians who were our biggest rival

their national agenda was to reclaim half of the PLC land

It can still be that, especially if the mad philosophers of the Izborsky club come up with some shit about Poland being sacred russian land in the next few years.

>It can still be that
they can come

we'll beat them back

Russia already failed by giving us 20+ years of freedom during which we could develop the country

>ukrainians

no such thing

>reclaim half of the PLC land
>reclaim
You woot?
>Russia already failed by giving us 20+ years of freedom during which we could develop the country
Oh God...

Realistically speaking you stand no chance against the Russians without extensive American support. Given the direction Poland is moving in right now that support might not materialise in the future.

ok *claim

well Russians stole history of Kievan Rus' they say it was basically Russia so they think all it's land is theirs

>Realistically speaking you stand no chance against the Russians without extensive American support.
if they don't use nukes we actually stand a chance, atleast when it comes to defending our country

>Kadyrov's teip (tribe) has unrestricted power in Chechnya

Why bother trying to govern the monkeys when they'll just kill eachother off over time?

Does cremean tatars count?

Maybe in the insurgency phase post-occupation, but not in outright battle.

The point is that the moronic Putin has only strengthened one of the chechen tribes and weakened the republics around Chechnya for the sake of stability. He is now sitting on a timebomb, which will explode into a racial war soon in the future and affect most of Russia.

The funny thing is that Kievian Rus never was Russia.

nope, in an outright battle

russian army has some serious issues and it's incredibly inefficient, it even had problems with Georgia

can link you some shit about this but it's polish so I guess useless for you

tell that to the Russians

The Russian army has been modernised extensively post-Georgia precisely because its performance in that war was appalling.

Rus Kaganat was though

If the russians can even afford to modernize their military.

54th for turk orthodox curch