Would you join a European army?

The fusion of Bundeswehr and Dutch armed forces is progressing. The Commissioner will now integrate Czech soldiers in the German troops. The target: the EU army.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article153382058/Die-Bundeswehr-wird-zum-Labor-fuer-eine-EU-Armee.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OUR5uvs9aw&list=WL&index=51
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dying for western cucks

never

fuck the EU

>Germany slowly integrating other countries into it again

Join? no. Support? yes.

yes

Germany is back to their old tricks

But only Sudetendeutsche

No, a european army would tighten the grip of the EU over the european countries. The EU is an undemocratic and ever growing centralized power and a threat to europe.

This time we will join them.

Sure. I'd join.

For the opposite cause though

lol no
fuck merkel and the EUSSR

>a threat to europe

i think you have bigger problems than the EU

EU is the cause, rapefugees are just syndromes

fuck no

The funny part is that "the European army" will be used against Europeans if they ever try to rebel against getting cucked.

Only when this army remove kebab. Would fight with my white european brothers. 10/10

pssssssshhhhh

shut it DOWN

Poland know whats up

I would love to see you fucking retarded yuropoors plunge yourselves into yet another fucking war that burns the continent down.

What if it will be your continent this time >_>

Continentals have 0 fighting spirit, so fuck you.

yes
gibe citizenship

damn, i wanna see eu army vs turkish army. i would pay for that.

eu army would be great to leave nato and american dominance while focusing on getting better relation with russia to avoid getting nuked. eu army would be purely defensive

The EU is responsible for most of the shit we are facing now. Our politicians are passing EU laws because they know they could not get through with it on a national level.

>purely defensive
Ghahahah

Do you want me to tell you what can you do with a "purely defensive" army? Do I really need to do that?

>European army

If there was one, you would all need to speak the same language.
Who would be the leader?

lets go

Jean Claude Van Damme dressed in his Street Fighter movie outfit.

>Want to leave EU - but also want qt German Gf

The US "dominance" is they only thing keeping you miserable cunts afloat these days.

>EU Army

>move to Germany for uni
>get drafted to fight turkey
>tfw born just in time to exterminate roaches

Fells good desu

I'll try to make it easy. Have you ever played a tactical game? Can you tell me what does the enemy do if you fortify yourself and go defensive?

Or did you ever consider what thread does a defensive army poses to parties that would like to have a go at it? Can you image planning a strategy of invasion and knowing that the invaded ones will not retaliate in a proper manner because they have a "defensive army".

>If there was one, you would all need to speak the same language.
English
>Who would be the leader?
Germany

Yeah no way Germany would be the leader

Play Fulda Gap.

Kind of what I was thinking, only because of your economic power, but France actually has a better military.

you too.

*cringes*

yes i played defensive once, people couldnt get in my castle

You should stop lying to yourself

>Germany

You're below France and UK in military strength desu. And you don't have any nukes

No. They surround you and fuck you up, this or they tear you apart internally.

We created the US, so I don't complain about it devoting resources to protect us. We also got trident (paid for by the Americans haha).

Why would you ever want to be involved in the clusterfuck that is the bundeswehr

no i think jews wanted that lots of muslims and christians die on their soil, that maby one day all those corpses turn into oil.

Dude in your most recent conflict you got blown the FUCK out by poor, ill equipped Russians who, in turn, got blown the fuck out by Germans. Modern turkey might as well be called Cuckey because you're that pathetic

When will the anglos finally learn it's impossible to stop Germany from taking it's natural position in Europe?

actually they didnt, i had huge walls and towers full off crossbowmen.2guys attacked me.

No, I'm not a traitor.

Ah, so you advocate that Finland should be Swedish?

>Dude in your most recent conflict you got blown the FUCK out by poor, ill equipped Russians who, in turn, got blown the fuck out by Germans.
kurds are not russians bro.

We arent Europeans so I am not interested in that potato EU army.

AHAHAHAHAH

esprit de corps

We made it. Stay on your boats and islands. Coward.

>battles 1000 years ago have any significance today
*cringes so hard my katana falls out of my sheath and impales me*

youtube.com/watch?v=7OUR5uvs9aw&list=WL&index=51

Watch and learn the wisdom of old.

haha for centuries finland was cucked by swedes, one day russians come a long and free finns, give them parlament and autonomy, finns still butthurt on ruskies

i think they love to serve

>tfw the eternal hun ruined the unification of Scandinavia

>We created the US

That's some top-tier damage control there George

> The Commissioner will now integrate Czech soldiers in the German troops. The target: the EU army.
>""""""""""""EU""""""""""" army
>Mfw

I'm talking about WW1 btw

The kurdish language (and most of their identity) was constructed in the USSR to undermine the turks.

If US had to choose between EU or UK it would be EU everytime

(You)
swedes are shit people and bad posters

You should be proud of such heritage.

What kind of faggot would fight for a eastern european shithole?

eu can suck a dick

Why would they choose between the two? This makes no strategic sense.

we skinned greeks french and armenians without proper army in recent one.

No.

You can almost literally only trust us. History has pretty much, with some fucks here and there (minor or major) proven that.

With the USA across the sea in power, things are going very well.

Because UK will be caliphate next year and Trump is not fond of it

It's not like Denmark would have anything to contribute, besides hosting a vote to ban pork in the army mess.

>dying for Brussels bureaucrat, rapefugees quotas, bananas and curved cucumbers regulations and subvention for useless overpriced projects
totally

Denmark has an army

I'm quite sure they have some sort of it.

The question is, can it fight? Because I highly doubt it.

No. If war breaks out I'm moving to Iceland.

No. Not for the current EU.

>things are going very well.

Only because there is nobody that is even close to the America. And we never saw anyone else be in control in the modern time.

History has proven that first thing for US is profit

>the EU army

Don't you guys speak different languages?

>pissing away even more of your sovereignty

I wouldn't even face the chance of getting hurt by negligent practices from army officers during training for my country, let alone die for some place like Denmark or Estonia.

They fought in Afghanistan

still sounds better than 60% of European nation states desu

Obviously the higher ups would speak english and then relay the orders in their native language

>English
good cucks

'''''''''''''''''''''''''army'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

why the fuck do you autists have to call everyone cuck? English is European language taught in every country, its also extremely simple, its perfect for international european army

Says someone posting from a country cucked by the English language.

They spend a higher percentage on it than you at least

i'll have you know i'm 100% pure british heritage

Germany paid greatly for WW2 and learned from its past mistakes. Realizing it can never conquer all of Europe with brute force, it now seeks to sneakily bring them all under its control

lol how is that achievement? Nordic country vs post communist eastern european one. Nobody gives a fuck about army here, we have 1 old USSR tank and 2 jets, everyone just goes to Legion anyways

The american language (and most of their identity) was constructed in the USSR to undermine the turks

ps how do you know such secrets ? becarefull, i will put you now on the fsb list.

english is germanic language, mix of greek, latin, spanish, french, etc

>EU army
>not under British and French leadership

no thanks

That's common knowledge. There is no FSB list, there is only a Rosinformmonitoring list.

yes it is true, the 4th reich, i dont know why germans so obsessed with world domination, germany is like a retarded kid which got beaten up and he keeps on trying to fight,

Miriam ist not germanic

What does this mean in the light of a EU army?

How is percent of GDP spent related to the prosperity of a country? A poorer country will still be spending less. And besides, Slovenes aren't exactly living badly compared to the other post commie shitholes