TVs are technology

TVs are technology.

That's cute.

Looks comfy as fuck. Get yourself some scooby-do tapes, fruit roll ups, and juice bottles.

OP has autism and posts this image in every thread across multiple boards that he can.

microcosm of society falling apart, older people wanting to return to childhood and escape the real world, hedonism rampant, etc.

rome is burning.

>juice bottles
>bottles
what... the... fuck...

It's really sad to see there isn't any company left making CRTs, they were the XP of televisions
I really feel sick about this, obviously "higher pixels" "more numbers!!11!" sells, but it also destroys comfiness of tech. There are something that can't be measured with hardware/specs but companies will never realize or care about it

Anybody know of any good "dumb" TVs?

I'm looking for what is essentially a dumb monitor that does nothing but display whatever is plugged into it without sacrificing quality. It seems like that's much harder to find than I expected.
I would just use a computer monitor, but that means no remote.

90s bro

Doesn't exist anymore unless you get industrial/business stuff which is hella expensive for no reason. Just buy a tv and don't connect it to your network.

On the plus side, they're beyond easy to get ahold of. Though you have to sacrifice choice and take what you get.

Literally just go to Kijiji (Craigslist (USA)) and check the free stuff section. Tons of them.

This.
I got a 16:9 CRT for like 10$.

yes but some years later it might be very expensive, like retro game consoles. at some point our TVs will broke down and there will be no one to fix it. I just wish someone could continue its legacy

You can get remotes for your computer.

It has faux wood grain and everything. Considering hooking it up to my computer so i can watch my own files instead of cloud shit.

Vizio P series is about as barebones as you can get in a modern TV display short of shelling out for a giant monitor.

Found the model. It's apparently a Panasonic AG-500R.

Oh, it was printed on the front too at the bottom. I didn't even see that.

nostalgia has always been a part of human nature, it's only in the last couple decades that retards like you have rejected sentiment and have become obsessed with vapid, minimal lifestyles

>monitor.jpg
A little harder next time, user.

It actually is a monitor. The AG-500R has no tuner and was designed for marketing purposes.

I wish someone would make a good dumb tv :(

Quarter Waters*
>yes its not water