Mouse thread

My cheapo mouse is crapping out. Is this thing any good? Is it worth the price? Is their "Darkfield laser" shit? I play a lot of really fast-paced shooter games, so that's all I really need it to be good at.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Logitech-Cordless-Optical-Trackman-USB/dp/B00006B9CR?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00006B9CR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

been using one of these for the past year or so, if you can afford it then i recommend it. build quality is unmatched to any other mouse i held. battery is rechargable and lasts AT LEAST a month and a half before needing recharging. when it comes to the darkfeild laser, i have only found 1 surface which it refuses to operate on, a very very white completely smooth table. +1 is that you can buy replacable parts such as the battery and mouse pad surfaces for really cheap from logitech.

$$$$$$

would a trackball be good for someone with early sign of RSI?

>I play a lot of really fast-paced shooter games
why would you get a wireless mouse then?

Because wires catch on literally everything, and even the most flexy are still too stiff.

>wires catch on literally everything
lol clear your desk then you slob

>spend less on candles
>no

Logitech trackman

I'm alright with paying $70 for a mouse, but come on man

amazon.com/Logitech-Cordless-Optical-Trackman-USB/dp/B00006B9CR?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00006B9CR

i bought a razer deathadder elite after liking the 2013 model so much. the elite is garbage.
im wanting to buy that logitech g403 prodigy wireless next week. anyone has tried it?

im using one right now

It's pretty good. I bought one for my dad for father's day a while back. He likes it, but I much prefer my G502. Lighter, better shape, better feeling buttons. If you're playing lots of fast paced shooters, I would recommend that. If you really want wireless, there's the G900 which is basically a wireless G502 (although it somehow manages to be lighter), but it's really expensive.

Darkfield laser is pretty neat, it can track on all sorts of surfaces. Not sure how useful that is on a desktop mouse compared to my Anywhere Mouse MX with it though.

+1
I purchased mines at my local bestbuys when it was

Why can't I get a mouse with topre switches?

because it'd be squishy and uncomfortable compared to regular mouse

Will they ever make a bluetooth mouse which has that scroll wheel and takes AA batteries. Those faggots anyways want to use their bullshit dongles rather than bluetooth which every fucking computer has.

bluetooth is garbage.

The logitech mx master has bluetooth lol

Doesnt take AA batteries. I dont want to have to plug a cable in to my mouse when the batteries die, I just want to be able to put a new battery in.

steelseries sensei, zowie FK1 or EC, deathadder or g403

I have this, it's okay. The scroll wheel is way too heavy and clicks on it's own. I actually had to disable it cause it was getting me killed in games. 0/10 for gaming.

which one's better?
Nixeus Revel or Logitech G Pro

I own one. It's really good but you should use wireless mice for FPS. I play a lot of CSGO but I'm utter shit and my skill is what limits me, not my mouse. But if you're really good and into that 144hz shit a wireless mouse is NOT OK.

Otherwise the mouse is dope and I charge it every two weeks or so. The unlocking scroll wheel fly is super dope.

>s/should/shouldn't

my b senpai