WHERE DID MY FLAGS GO

Lad?

posting country map

alri lad

Not posted my map in a while

>tfw you thought you already had chad and didn't save it

what does "uncollectable" mean?

Norfolk Island

It means there's never been a post from there and can't be because reasons.
Also, gib regionals.

>60319774
Life in Alaska was fantastic, but it was very different.

For example, we hunted a lot of our food. It's better to hunt the natural meat (caribou, moose) than it is to buy the shitty, processed, genetically modified meat from the market (I know the EU bans this, you guys have such great food laws there).

We also really, really like guns up there. We practically had an entire arsenal of weapons. You can literally buy grenade launchers from the military surplus store (we did, used to launch grenades at the lake in the late winter for fun).

It's also obviously very, very cold. It's a very dry cold, though, you can't exactly make snowmen or anything. Any time you want to leave, you gear up. Even in the summer when it's warm, you still have to apply mosquito spray like crazy since there are millions of gigantic mosquitoes which will bite (they accumulate near wet bogs when the snow melts). Out on the northern tundra north of where I lived, I've actually seen caribou devoured by clouds of mosquitoes.

Also it's dark all the time in the summer and light all the time in the winter. Really throws people for a loop, since people will party all day in the summer and stay inside all day in the winter. The dark and the cold make it to where people get cabin fever (yes, this is real). My sleeping schedule has never recovered from living there.

The last important thing is the natural beauty. Holy shit, the lakes, the air, everything is so clean and beautiful. It's the most pristine place I've ever lived.

So yeah, that's just a little perspective on what it's like.

>60319774
see
Didn't even notice I had fucked up there.

see
mfw I did it two times in a row

Why am I so retarded? :^)

sounds /comfy/ tbqh

Here, have the canary islands m8

It's super comfy, comfiest place I've ever lived. And I never even got to do some of the best shit since I was a kid when I left, I'd love to go climbing up Denali or kayaking on the Tanana. I have friends up there, so I may just visit my hometown of North Pole (town in Fairbanks) and give /flag/tism the flag :^)

Install script and set regionals

Please get regionals. I'm so close to finishing Spain.

i know WS is basically a wasteland thats divided, but if thats so why does he have a WS flag? Is it called uncollectable because it can't be posted from without a proxy?

rate

3/10, try looking for Haiti

Eh, I'm a little bit iffy on this one. Really great job on Africa, good swaths of Oceania completed.

Unfortunately, you're lacking a very common flag, this being Haiti, which leads me to question the authenticity of your map and your flag searching skills.

Therefore, I can only rate it a 3/10 and tell you to keep looking for Haiti.

ex dee

Memes aside, Nauru is pretty common

serious rating of maybe 7
actual rating of around 3

Which country has the best regional flags?

I don't know, but Maryland's flags look fine as fuck.

Maybe France.

Brazil

Liechtenstein

I tried putting county flags on the U.S. county map but I got to virginia and said fuck it.

Regional maps ever?

I'm a literal cunt

Greece lad is making some

Sup lads

Once I submit the accents update Poland will be able to have 5 flags too.

tyboplk

Hello Singabro

Our own Ottawan

Judge for yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_autonomous_communities_of_Spain

Norway and Russia IMO

J A P A N

No question.

It's just a bit of banter lad, I don't post with this flag too often.

Are you KL guy or the Aussie who uses a proxy?

KL guy, I'm here for a few days.

not america

Then you're off to Hongcouver, right?

Yeah I'll be leaving in a few months.

Alri

Provo's flag was changed a while ago

>australia
>literally all flags have a foreign flag on them except based northern territory

>50 (fifty) Somalian flags and a bunch of Polands

>singapore
>still have regional flags
makes absolutely no sense

They aren't really flags

are there rivalries among the regions?

You can't have rivalries without regional identities

Although personally I bloody hate the north and NE (my flag is NW in name only, by all geographical means I'm in the central-SW, the comfiest part)

Central Singapore is the best Singapore.

t. normie

Posting with my county flag

bumping with counrties

Have "art"

R8 and get my Marco Island before I sail down to the Keys and beyond.

Bump!!!!!!!!!

Bump, halfway done with a pet project I'll be showing. Excited.

>Aomori Prefecture
Davido-kun please

Wtf happened, that's weird

>tfw not sailing around Florida at this very moment
Why even live

>Tfw when comfy boat interior

Is that an armchair?

>Tfw when favorite chair fits where the settee was
Yeah, its just me onboard so I ditched the settee for a comfy place to hang in my down time.

>tfw no rares to add in the last weeks

this is why it took so long to convince me to collect and why I'll probably give up in the next two days or so

Here

Oh fugg, thanks

ty m8

So here's the thing I've been working on. In an earlier thread, we were talking about implementing sports for Sup Forums based on sports teams, right? Well, I went ahead and did exactly that. Since I know fuck all about football, I went ahead and decided to make and submit a trial version for American football instead since the logos are relatively simplistic but also interesting.

For non-US anons, I'll list the teams:

Top Row: Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills, Carolina Panthers, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns

Second Row: Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs

Third Row: Los Angeles Rams, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, New York Giants, New York Jets, Oakland Raiders

Bottom Row: Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tennessee Titans, Washington Redskins

What does everybody think, especially US bros familiar with American football?

>implementing sports
Implementing flags, I meant. Fuck.

kinda americunt-centric, especially since really only burgerbros will have em from what i understand, but i can dig it

Is it possible to download a single folder within the repo? Like a single country

>Bucs one is literally a flag of a flag
jej

Thanks. I know it's America centric but I mean, it's a start, I guess?

I don't know any football teams nor do I follow football (don't really have a reason too, America will never make it to the World Cup), but I do know there are way more football teams than American football teams which is why I decided to showcase American football instead since I could complete it in a reasonable time frame.

I actually might start paying more attention to sports if this was added.

The football team flags should just be the 20 teams in the English Premier League plus 3-4 teams each from the other big competitions (Spain, Italy, Germany). If you have to add teams for everyone you end up making flags for the Turkish 2nd tier and English 7th tier and you end up with thousands upon thousands of flags

>when a neurotypical enters the thread without any idea how autistic we are

>The football team flags should just be the 20 teams in the English Premier League plus 3-4 teams each from the other big competitions (Spain, Italy, Germany). If you have to add teams for everyone you end up making flags for the Turkish 2nd tier and English 7th tier and you end up with thousands upon thousands of flags

What does any of this mean, what are tiers? How are the leagues organized? I have literally no idea, though if I understood it I think I might be able to make flags.

Is FIFA World Cup different from that European Championship I saw on TV with a Mexican friend (I think it was between Real Madrid and Alternate Madrid or something)?

Also
this

I would totally make thousands of flags m8 :^)

>Alternate Madrid

Please USA, never change

just for you

Pls respond

We need an organized template from someone, I refuse to do region maps until we have something better than this autism

Wish me luck lads, I'm new to this flagtism but I'm going all in

I really fucking like this map.

Test1

Test2

Test3

Test4

VIRUS dont download!

(You)

Test5

What are you testing, senpai?

I am making an instructional webm for android mobile as PK requested. Mobile totally works now

This

Tampermonkey on Dolphin is a fucking bitch but at least it works. I can't switch my location from SW (where I installed it) to where I usually am though.

When PK uploads the new webm, you'll find its easy to change location in firefox