Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlQVEQZAcv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are as white as jesus was

They were Greek like me. I am Greek.

>Ancient Egyptians were Egyptians

>we wuz kingz!
>whites lived in caves!

i understand blacks and those living in egyptians claim that but dont why whites suddenly join in the battle

I am also Greek. Let us bask in our Greekness.
Everyone with half a brain knows they were/are N.African Semites with some mixing from neighboring and migrating populations.

Aww sheerer
"White folks was in caves while we were building empires…. We taught philosophy and astrology [sic] and mathematics before Socrates and those Greek homos ever got around to it."

ancient Lybians were actually white as depicted by old scriptures which can be found via the Internet :^^^^)

Nobody can disprove me :^)

*Awww Sheeeeeet.

Beethovenz wuz black and Shakespeares was writun bi a black wumman.

>ancient Lybians were actually white as depicted by old scriptures which can be found via the Internet :^^^^)
Define white tho. Of course they would have been lighter skinned compared to all of the niggers back then.

Were they European tho. Nah.

Bump

Obviously they were Asian

Egyptians were Egyptian. I know, shocking right?

Beethoven was actually mixed tho.

>why whites suddenly join in the battle
Some Egyptian nobility were White. There were Hittites, Mitanni, and possibly some other unknown Indo-European people in the region.

Whenever I see a Japan flag I imagine a very sleep deprived Japanese business man going on Sup Forums Sup Forums to ease his suffering and circle jerk in jap. threads.

This happens all the time ex: Jesus wuz white n shiet he had fair skin cuz he was jewish n shiet,

Eygptians were Egyptians when you look around different regions people are actually not really "bure 100% race :D "

Ancient Egyptians were human. And that's all that matters. Because there's only one race. The human race.

>Ancient Egyptians are dead!

I mean, Cleopatra and a bunch of other Egyptian nobility were Greek.
Are Greeks white?

> Indo-European
So non-whites?

But Egypt was pretty diverse when you think about it. They had nobility from a lot of races.

No, some were Indo-Europeans.
youtube.com/watch?v=UlQVEQZAcv0

>They had nobility from a lot of races
That was the point I made you Muslim retard.

except humans are a species, not a race

I don't see the point of discussing nobility when talking about the alleged race of ancient Egyptians. Members of the Ptolemaic dynasty until Cleopatra didn't even speak Egyptian, clearly there was a very significant gap between the ruling dynasties and the actual people of Egypt.

i am greek

You're not paying attention, autist. Some nip asked the question "what do whites have to do with ancient Egypt?" Some whites were part of ancient Egypt.

They are a race of ape

Dude dont freak out but im greek too