If you've ever eaten this you're not white

If you've ever eaten this you're not white

mash'allah

eat shit? :DDDD

hurma

>he's mad because he can't get a date

A date tree used to be in my neighborhood but a hurricane killed it.

They taste like shit.

I have, but while visiting a non white country

Dates are great. Shame they're all harvested by sand monkeys so you indirectly touch them.

I don't like dates, but I do like these. How white am I?

sanchez/10

dried figs are fucking good

I've eaten these, imported of course. They're delicious. I'm ok with being non-white btw. I don't care.

Also eaten lots of these. We had a fig tree in our old house. It used to make a huge mess during fall and I didn't properly appreciate them at the time but it was nice.

Dates look like marinated roaches. Dates also taste like shit. Figs are good though.

Can a Turk know what is white, or unwhite?

No, for whiteness is only the shadow on the wall in their cave of niggerdom. They live in shitskin ignorance.

figs are delicious desu. And the trees are quite nice for shade/climbing

What is that, a Turk egg?

>No, for whiteness is only the shadow on the wall in their cave of niggerdom

Nice socrates reference m8

wtf is this?

I had a hearty chuckle

thx mane. I feel bad because I like dates actually

wet ballsuck of dead grandpa

Adamım...whenever I eat dates, lokum or dry fruits for example, I get massive diarrhoea. Like "I haven't written my will yet" shitting session...

cry more peasant

who /break ramadan fast with a date and some milk/

If you've never eaten this you definetly not white

you're missing the other two lines of your haiku nip

you could eat every jar of mayonnaise in canada and you'd never be white. cry more roachfriend.

find a single white country on this map

k ahmad

they're all painted white silly

(you)

My dad would eat these all the time. My sisters and I thought they were disgusting and we would throw them at each other.

>I like dates actually

Eh they're alright, I find them to be too sweet, almost like candy

Figs are amazing though

I fucking love prickly pears, used to drive out to this abandoned mini-golf course with my dad and pick baskets full of them

You would like it here. We put figs into everything. There is a fig tree in almost every garden. Figs, dry figs, fig cakes...cakes with figs in them among other fruit, fig juice

Man, I love my region

Middle eastern fruits are so good though

t. Hernando Rodrigez

Everyone in my country knows the taste of dates because we were in the same country as Bosnia, and Bosnians love to take their dates and other sickly sweet fare with their turkish coffee.

Fig cakes and fig juice? Damn I really want to try that

What region are you from? I've actually wanted to visit Croatia for a long time now, it's one of the few European countries that I still like

Yeah, so do we. Our national poet was called 'Dr. Fig' cause he was a 19th century lawyer who lavished gifts of dried figs on poor children he came across.

Are you going to steal figs from us like you did kranjska?

Dalmatia. Our cuisine is a poor man's Italian meal combined with the oriental, brought by Turks

Prešeren died in 1849, bro, the deed's already been done.

>like you did kranjska?
also, wat.jpg? I've read (and written) many outlandish nationalist claims on Sup Forums, but this one beats them all.

Just wait until we get past the new elections. Blood will flow through the streets of Ljubljana. We will avenge the kranjska, ljubljanska bank AND the Lipicanac

Fucking sLOVEnes

Tâmaras

I have tried dates and they are a bit too sweet for my taste

What are some good ones?

Magyar stable boys don't get to groom horsies as nice as lipicanci. Only stable boys DIRECTLY ASSIGNED TO SERVE THE EMPEROR OF THE HRE can do so. Now go raise some pigs for your Khagan.

>dalmatia

Oh cool, I saw some pictures before and it looked very pretty

I want to visit most of the coastal cities as well as Zagreb

rrrriiiiinnnjjjjjjjieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I've tried them once, but I guess I picked them during the wrong season because they didn't taste like anything and the interior seemed way over-ripen.

I love them

If you haven't tried these, you actually cannot call yourself white.