Is the majority of american uni students indebted after the graduation?

Is the majority of american uni students indebted after the graduation?
how many years does it take to repay it?

pic related

Because they went to big name schools and partied the entire time.

>greek talking about denbts
>doesnt pay them

ironic

that's how they cope

Yes
Their entire lives, some dont even pay it off by retirement.

Student debt also doesn't go away if you declare bankruptcy.

Its a scam, Eisenhower tried to warn us.

The greek debts aren't really debts of the people, they are debts of the government.
At least that's how they see it, so that they can detach from reality and think of themselves as simple spectators. Something amerifats can't do with their student debt because it's something that haunts them every time they get a paycheck.

Yes.
Anywhere from 10years to never.
College while a great and beautiful thing is not worth going to unless you're from a wealthy background or have a scholarship due to severe debt but you're somewhat forced to now with simple jobs requiring atleast bachelors degrees.
Honestly you're far better off with a trade school for guaranteed stability.

It's for you OP

Less than it will for your country to repay his

Life must suck in the U.S. I can do my degree work a grocery job at night and pay off my degree by the time I'm finished it.

A lot of people will be stuck in debt for years because of college. My dad's paying for my four years tho.

Daily reminder that the Qur'an actually warns us about interest and loans, as Jewish machinations, and that anyone who takes part in it, is declaring war against God

This

Literally this.

My dad once told me about how when he got married and had me, he phoned ATO about how he has a family now, and he is going to have a little trouble paying off his HECS, and he was wondering if he could extend his time period to pay it off, and they just halfed the debt. Literally, he owed them 40k, and had already paid off about 12k and they said he only owes them 8k more, and he's done

Depends how you handle it.

If you go to community college for your first two years before going to a public university nearby, you'll come out with about 20-30k in debt that can be repaid fairly quickly.

The problem is when people spend six years living in the dorms of a private school to get their degree in African Fashion Studies. They come out with 100k or more in debt and no hope of ever paying it off.

If you go to a state school and major in a degree that is marketable, then you can walk out with almost no debt. There are plenty of good engineering schools that cost $10,000 a year or less. On the other end of the spectrum, the ivy league schools that cater to trust fund brats cost $50,000 plus for a liberal arts degree that is useless in the real world.

I'm a university instructor, and we have been discussing if many schools are pricing themselves out of the market. This sucks for us, since teachers are also subject to supply and demand.

Is he Muslim?

It entirely depends on the school you go to, the degree you work for, and the job you get after college.

If you go to an "out of state" private liberal arts college that is 65,000 USD a year you're probably going to be in debt, however if you go to an "in state" school for 10,000 a year that tuition becomes much more affordable.

My tuition is roughly 12,000 USD~ a year and I've been able to pay it myself just fine working.

We also have the highest salaries in the world if you choose the right profession. Anyway, I am currently getting grants to attend university because I turned 24 and have no income. Tuition is waved and I have a little spending money to go to Europe after the semester ends at community college. Feels good man

>We also have the highest salaries in the world if you choose the right profession
With cost of living to match(depending on the profession and where you live.)

>tfw parents paid my university

Enjoy your debt poorfags

It is significantly more expensive to live pretty much anywhere else in the western world compared to the US on average.

How much is a degree in Texas? A cow and 30 gold teeth?

US$45k

>Dumb muhrikan who has never been outside of the US spills out garbage which he has no knowledge of

color me surprised.

To an extent. Alot of it depends on where you go and what you do.

If you're going to a big name University, you can bet your left nut that its going to be expensive. Problem is most of those that cant handle the huge debt are going in shit non-STEM fields that dont pay well.

On the other hand you can go to a local more moderate University. my total debt is predicted at a little over $34,000 when i graduate. My neighbors kid from down the street is going to a fancy out of state University and is paying $40,000 a semester to go there.

Oh wow a talking monkey. Someone taught him to fling shit through a computer.