Finally get a black amex

>finally get a black amex
>no one will ever know because of this shit

>using credit cards
Good goy

Pics or it didn't happen

Apple pay made your card obsolete?

>using fruitpay
it's seriously faster for me to whip out my card and tap it on the fucking reader than to fuck around with that shit

Apple Pay shows your card on the screen. At least for Chase. Because it shows my Chase Private Client card when I checkout. And I feel smug as fuck because CPC > Amex Black. I don't need no credit card when it would take me a few years of max withdrawals each day to empty my account.

>consuming this conspicuously

>The current pathetic state of Sup Forums

Is there even a pretense of this board being good anymore?

>take out wallet
>open wallet
>pick out card
>put card against reader
vs
>pull out phone
>put phone against reader

Obviously if you carry cards lose or have a phone case or something it's different but for me it's way easier. Also means I don't have to take my wallet everywhere.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that Sup Forums was ever good

>pull out phone
>put phone against reader
still need to open the wallet app to make sure the right card is selected before i swipe my claw over the fingerprint sensor

opening my wallet and whipping out the first card on the right then slapping it against the reader is much faster

still need my wallet anyway because lots of businesses have older card terminals that don't do contactless shit (especially if you're using amex)

i've been paying for shit this way since 2008

Sooo fag

It was pretty decent when it was /guro/.

>still need to open the wallet app to make sure the right card is selected before i swipe my claw over the fingerprint sensor
What? No you don't. Have you ever used Apple Pay?

Not getting rewards for free. I've used over $3000 worth of hotel stays and flights this year FOR FREE.

>Have you ever used Apple Pay?
Since it was released here.

Doesn't change the fact that waiting on the phone to unlock and recognise my fingerprint a second time to confirm payment makes the process slower than just getting the card out of my wallet. Add another second or two at least if I have to poke a couple times more to switch cards as I've got three in there (and a lot of places here won't take amex at all so I have to switch it to visa for those cunts)

There's zero advantage in using it where I live.

Noice, I cashed out nearly $2k worth of grocery gift cards when my son was born a year ago. For like eight months we didn't spend a cent on his needs as those cards covered it all

>waiting on the phone to unlock and recognise my fingerprint a second time to confirm payment
Sounds like you're doing something very wrong, from phone off to payment made it takes me about 1.5s.

Nigga, I booked first class tickets on JAL JFK-NRT for 80k miles each way. That is $20k round trip is you paid for it.

No it's not.

I have noticed a substantial drop in quality this year. This board is filled to the brim with reddit and tumblr. You can't even say nigger without someone being offended.

The Amex black and other "luxury" cards don't come with rewards you fucking retard. There is literally no advantage to having one other than to blow your money on yearly fees and stroke your epeen over something like a Citi Doublecash

I don't know about the black, I don't even think they publish that info publically. I have an Amex platinum and a chase Shaphire reserve. The platinum I got with 100k points, which aren't that great for me but I cashed them out for about $1000. My sapphire cards though i rack up the points and I've gotten thousands of dollars worth of travel by just putting my daily spending on them.

Note these are both "luxury" card and have $450 annual fees.

I could have booked Singapore airlines luxury cabin worth like $20k too, but I chose to use my points for practical travel i needed anyway.