Why do people eat spicy food? It just burns your tongue and makes food unenjoyable

Why do people eat spicy food? It just burns your tongue and makes food unenjoyable

Why are americans such sissies? You only eat fatty shit or pure sugar.

cancucks arent american

you get used to it. and it becomes pleasant, borderline addictive.
merricans eat spicier food than you'd imagine, they fucking love their habeneros.

Because I want my food to hurt me. Eventually it stops hurting and it becomes pleasure. Also I'm not a huge fucking pussy like you lmao

Anglo genes desu

Hottest curry I ever had was made by a pasty Bong grandma, I was amazed

'cause not everyone is a sissy fuccboi like you.

Spicy foods are amazing

(OP) #
'cause not everyone is a sissy fuccboi like you.

It tastes good

I will add, reapers are just pure pain tho. At least eat something with some flavour like a chocolate hab or naga....

>clears your sinuses
>boosts your metabolism
>can simulate runners high
>thins blood
>crazy amount of vitamin c
>correlation between eating chili and longevity
>correlation between eating chili and high testosterone

If you are not eating chili, you are missing out on life

>tfw nobody else around me likes eating Ghost Peppers
>they think Jalapenos are "too hot"

They aren't THAT bad you softcocks.

Wish we could buy fresh Reapers and such online, not that dried shit.

>they think Jalapenos are "too hot"
ayy lmao
literally pepper as in pic related tier, pure flavour no heat. also ghost peppers are too hot, the pepper in OP is even hotter 2bh.

just grow some mate, you have the perfect climate. Protip: you'll realise that dried is just fine. I've grown some (started under growlights) here, and they were too much fresh. And normies think I'm a masochist when it comes to heat.

Honestly: Scotch bonnets and Habeneros are perfect.

Yeah I know. Would love to get some of them or Trinidad Scorpions.

Penne pasta with white sauce with this peppers is just amazing

Tried it last summer, a shit ton of different varieties too, got the seeds to germinate on tissue but they just died immediately after planting them.

A certain amount of spice adds flavor, but mostly it's meaningless competition

I didn't realise "ghost peppers" were bhuts aka naga. Us Brits love some crazy strong chillies especially given our shitty climate. My nagas turned out lovely (but again, probably milder than the same phenos elsewhere, cos British weather) reapers were 2much4me.

>they just died immediately after planting them.
How lad?? I still have a naga that I overwintered and I abused the shit out of that plant. Used ferts and potted up into a nice soil mix. Need to keep the humidity up when they're seedlings (also mild soil) tho. They take a month or so to get going to the point where you pot them up. Try again in a couple of months I guess? The superhots can be finicky compared to regular variates but it's not rocket science.

I drink Tabasco sauce when I get bored. I think it feels good

this isnt that spicy but i put it on everything

My friends and I used to eat hot peppers just for shits and giggles back in high school, the Carolina reapers almost made me shit my pants. The feeling that you get about a half hour after eating one is so worth it though.

Because it's delicious.

Im not normally a fan of spicy food because usually the spiciness just tastes godawful like it's tossed on without any kind of balance with the flavors, and it's just hot for the sake of hot.

But the best food I've ever had in my life was from this little hole-in-the-wall chinese restaurant back home in the middle of midwest rural bumfuck nowhere when I was a kid. I think it was supposedly Szechuan and/or Hunan style. Every dish was hot as balls to the point where your nose would run and eyes would water, but it was soooo fucking amazing you couldn't stop eating it. The place was always packed full of people every single night, and they didnt have any of the typical "american style" chinese shit dishes you find at EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CHINESE RESTAURANT in this stupid country.

When I was a teenager the chef died of cancer and wasn't able to find a replacement or pass on his magical food wizard gifts so the place closed down.

I have never found any other restaurant of any style/nationality of cuisine that compared to it and it is one of the greatest tragedies of my life.
Losing that place was comparable to my grandparents dying.

Maybe I just suck at gardening? Did everything they recommended on videos and such, nothing sprouted. Just ordered a 10 pack of Reaper seeds though, see how we go next spring. got pics of your plants?

It's pleasant for me 2bh

damn

Make your own, shits not hard. let mr. Chou's spirit guide your palate

As long as it's not overdone or hot just to be hot, it can compliment the food pretty well.

It's also a nice way to say fuck you to nature, because peppers are hot to discourage animals from eating them, and the spice is the prime reason we eat them in the first place.

>It's also a nice way to say fuck you to nature, because peppers are hot to discourage animals

Same thing with opium poppies and psilocybin mushrooms

Man we give the middle finger to nature on a constant basis

Feels great to be a human.

bought nice potting compost? don't plant them too deep. make sure the soil is still 'loose' and not overwatered. Maybe you're right tho. Convinced there is such a thing as a green thumb..

No photos but my sad little naga is chilling outside atm, it's 4am tho. If we ever have this convo again I'll post a pic of her.

I used the rubber end of a pencil to move from tissue (I germinated the same way I guess) to the compost.. Barely planted more than a couple of mm deep.. Good luck tho.

>good compost
Check
>only plant a few mm deep
Check
>loose soil and not overwatered
Check

Wish they were as easy to grow as dope plants.

Just a friendly tip:
Once you get a decent chilli plant going you can just pick them off once they're ripe and freeze them in sandwich bags. You'll never have to buy chillis from the shops again
>tfw about 60 chillis just CHILLIng in the back freezer

How long they last for? What type of chilli?

It makes my skin flare up

Are white people really that sensitive that the strongest spice they can handle is black pepper

when you pay attention you might notice that it seems to irritate your stomache,

'no'

>tfw the bantz are literally too spicy for the canuck palate

Holy shit, Dudley Do-Right, just man up and eat a bowl of gumbo already.

1. It is delicious as hell literally
2. Probably GOAT for health
3. Stimulates endomorphin secretion getting you mildly high