Hey it's your friendly distro-hopping neighbor here again! Just switched from Windows to Linux fulltime on my desktop...

Hey it's your friendly distro-hopping neighbor here again! Just switched from Windows to Linux fulltime on my desktop. No dual-boot.

What made you switch to Linux?

>inb4 acthualylly gnu/lenux

Suicidal tendencies

ew

>install debian

ew

ew

>breath

commit seppuku with a fucking crowbar, get arch

i did and couldnt set my resolution to 1080p, uninstalled

xrandr isn't rocket science.

what did he mean by this?

my work got me a laptop for dev work, and thats running windows. so with a super balls to the wall computer just for work nothing stopped me from getting rid of the windows partition on my personal laptop.

ive been so happy ever since

Welcome to the current year!

making games and general shenaningans work just as well and sometimes even better on linux
been writing a little engine in c++ with qtcreator and its been a joy to work with

moving past visual studio is joyful

My laptop has a lot of stuff in it and it belonged to a relative before he gave it to me.
How much chance is there of a memory loss if I dual boot Ubuntu? Windows still has some use to me.

Don't worry about it. The Ubuntu installer is good at taking care of your partitions.

You could always just create a backup before installing if you don't trust it though.

Microshit shafting

brainlet lmao

I actually switched to openbsd, linux is some hobbyist trash.

Oh look it's a pathetic '''''''brony''''''' who's so butthurt about people not pretending he's not a fat autistic neet that he has to pretend those people are the butthurt ones just to go on living with himself.

Unfortunately for you, I'm not mad. ;^)

You want a medal for finally moving out of the pleb zone?

neo-g is fucking cancer

Whats the bar at the bottom?

i simply was interested, so i tried it and i liked it.
no Windows hate story sorry

my setup is almost identical. cinnamon + arc-flatabulous-theme.

whatcha workin' on there user

pic related

It's a fucking youtube tutorial

Wallpaper please!

looks like cinnamon

did it help senpai?
[wouldbespoilerifworked]it didn't here but i use w7 on gamebox so maybe full switch would be better[/wouldbespoilerifworked]

We've got redditors and tumblrinas prancing about getting triggered over everything and OP talking about his switch to Linux is what's bothering you?