Average european supermarket during ramadan

>Average european supermarket during ramadan

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas-Alexandre_Dumas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>celebrating terrorist holiday like christmas

Le mec il pleure parce qu'ils installent un stand un mois sur douze. Qu'est-ce qu'on s'en branle.

Is it only happening in france ? Uk and germany i know you have muslims tell us about you countries

Its 3am you spaz i'll shitpost when I wake up

wow those look like ones in an islamic country

France confirmed for muslim

neat

Arab American here. I have never seen shit like that. In some supermarkets there's a Middle east/Maghreb section but that's it

>All those black people
I guess the memes were true.

I havn't seen anything like this even in the middle eastern markets in my city.

is there france?

yes.. black people actually exist.
crazy huh?

Fucking frenchies one upping our Arabs

Yes

In France tho

In the big cities they're noticable. Some are from Sub Sahara and are often there for eduction and shit. The others are leeches

Yeah we have foreign food sections too what's so shocking and terrible about that

>then we are the moors

black people have been in france for a long ass time.

example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas-Alexandre_Dumas
>general under Napoleon
>father of the guy who wrote the Three Musketeers

I think he was triggered by the decorations.

i think these are kinda neat

HA LEL

>Average european supermarket during ramadan
I don't think v4 supermarkets look like that

>offering taste of exotic cuisine
>offering demanded goods to customers with particular tastes

there's literally nothing wrong with it.

>Qu'est-ce qu'on s'en branle.
>On
Ne prend pas ton cas pour une généralité

>Le mec il pleure parce qu'ils installent un stand un mois sur douze.
Qu'est-ce qui te fait croire qu'il pleure? Si ça se trouve c'est un Abdul qui est super content, ou juste un Européen qui souhaite montrer aux Américains comment sont nos supermarchés en ce mois.

I have never seen any halal-section anywhere, speak for yourself.

France is pathetic

t. muhammad al-rahman muazzir

there's more africans in that picture than I have seen in real life

We don't have this shit here.
Maybe you should've not put the immigrants into ghettos

>t. abo

>there is only 500k abos, 400k of which are blonde, blue eyed people scamming welfare

there is literally nothing wrong with abos clog wog

In Russia muslims more then in France and i saw only few special cafe in ghetto? where i bought drugs.

Would be stupid NOT to cash in on Muslims. Do you even capitalism, bro?

What's wrong with a supermarket that's trying to take advantage of certain events and make profit by it?

>five hundred thousand violent savages

>abos
>violent

this is why god invented cheap beer

Yes. No such thing here. Despite "Russia has more muslims than Europe" meme.

> 2% of the countries population
> 98% of those who are full blooded live in outback rural communities hundreds of km's away from everyone else
> the rest are usually people who claim aboriginal heritage (can claim when you're still 1/8th)
o no I'm shaking in my boots, at absolute maximum, if I'm living in the outback, 2/100 people I meet has a chance to have a small amount of aboriginal heritage

WE'RE BEING OVERRUN

ITS LITERALLY EXACTLY THE SAME AS EUROPE IMPORTING MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF ECONOMIC MIGRANTS INTO THEIR NATIONS!!!!

top kek lmao :^) xD :P no way hose ha ha ha!

The only thing related to Middle-east in my store I can think of is couscous. You are more likely to find American aisle than middle-eastern.

What's in an american isle?

You actually don't even have to have any aboriginal blood in your to claim heritage anymore.

"Who has the right to identify as indigenous has become an issue of controversy. The prominent Aboriginal activist Noel Pearson has stated: "The essence of indigeneity … is that people have a connection with their ancestors whose bones are in the soil. Whose dust is part of the sand. I had to come to the somewhat uncomfortable conclusion that even Andrew Bolt was becoming Indigenous because the bones of his ancestors are now becoming part of the territory." "

Pic related is Andrew Bolt.

american cereal, miracle whip, rheeses pieces

that's the type of shit in my supermarkets american section

EURABIA
U
R
A
B
I
A

Why is sadistic murder of animals allowed in an allegedly first-world European country?

There are only 9% of Muslims, you silly.

Inshala brother!

>only

>only 9%
>only

Absolutely halal :D
Allah blesses you Europeans!!

Never seen anything labeled "halal" in our supermarkets. not even lidl when they have themed weeks.

put1 mec ya des negres partout

Nederland
Ja

AKA 30% of the 0-35 yo age group
not including other non-white non-muslims

That's year round, not just with Ramadan

we don't have muslims kek

Fucking leeches almost jew-tier

So tolerant.

>families

Didnt know families in Syria consist entirely of men.
Poland did nothing wrong.

Based Poland

no harm in playing the game lad

saved, fucking polacks kek

I guess that's one way of getting back welfare money before it's sent overseas

Maybe you shouldn't have such a cuck union then?
The German guilt mentality has forever corrupted the EU. It could have been nice, a strong European leadership to improve and unify a continent, but not with a bunch of krautcucks spreading their white guilt through the whole system.
RIP EU

More customers == more profit

It's the Dutch way

Hassan Turcuck got mad, run for your lifes!

Even if you have to sell your own mother.

Of course, but a lease contract is more profitable with women.

Thats how it starts when my parents were kids the US was 91% white

>terrorists come to your country
>kill heaps of your people people
>literally cater to them

I know french cuisine is famed but your nation has crossed into pure memery at this point

Reported for hate speech.

U forgot that we lived with them 300 years :)

desu the funny thing is most of the brands for muslims are owned by jew

>DA JOOS

jesus christ

Yes, Jésus Christ was a jew, you're maybe going to understand you shitalian.

Don't bully Bolan. They get mentionings in our national anthem and they hate mudslimes just as much as we do.

I don't hate them, they're just objectively acting like leeches in front of everybody now and they don't care.

Speak english Farid

I'm going to work now in a supermarket here, we don't have that shit
is it ramadan now?

you need to stfu your stupid shit eating kraut mouth and pay us WW2 reparations you fucking war mongering kraut scumbags

>Speak english Farid

Learn it, fucking subhuman.

Realise why you don't have mudslimes in your country : irrelevant and poors. Every relevant country has something in common apart the GDP : the rate of muslims.

Does it ring a bell ?
Italia is a meme country shithead.

>objectively acting like leeches
I'd prefer neighbors who act like ungrateful leeches than say, the Germans who want you to voluntarily ruin your countries in the pursuit of political correctness.

Poland may have just been using the EU to unfuck their country without any regard for anyone else, Germany however is using it to fuck the whole continent beyond repair. They're the lesser of a handful of evils, really.

We have far too many, also why are you even butthurt?

take a chil pill you fucking nerd arab cunt

You went a a muslim food market in France big whoop.

For all these Muslim ghettos in France - are they multigenerational or are they mainly recent immigrants?

Are 3rd generation Muslims in France even Muslim anymore, or they already intermarried into French society?

which doesn't mean I can't go "fucking polacks kek" from time to time, does it now?

>lelele France cowards and traitors
>ehm if poles act like traitors it's not really an issue, ........

Straya delivering the shitpost as usual.

you western yurotrashes deserve nothign but treachery from us

and that is exactly what you will get

from us.

eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth

as far as were concerned

I'm butthurt because a subhuman like you can spit on my sick nation. But hey, mong, EVEN SICK France is 100x better than your ravioli land and that's a fucking fact.

It's because we don't have welfare actually. And we do have mudslimes, they're 2%+ of the country.

Here is some fact checking (non-biased countryside frenchman here) :
This kind of display can be observed 2 or 3 weeks per year only in less than a dozen supermarkets, strategically chosen as the ones in the middle of urban ghettos, where you can find a big proportion of muslims.
This is not a generalized situation in our country.
Finally, this is the choice of the supermarket's owner or director, who is generally a white french or a jew, to make the biggest amount of money possible. (meaning, the reason behind this is the sole purpose of sucking money out of muslims)

Therefore, OP can go fuck his hairy girlfriend while eating some chesse.

BBQ and burger stuff (mayonnaise and what not). Then sometimes some weird candy from Yankie land which looks like it is sugar cane dipped in chemical mixture.
But mostly Barbeque related stuff. We assume American food = BBQ food. Just like how tacos/tortillas = mexican, rice and sweet&sour sauce= chinese.

I hope Putin will take its lands back one day, I'll drink a beer for that.

>Therefore, OP can go fuck his hairy girlfriend while eating some chesse.

Implying OP is French

>look I'm not pathetic at all, let me get mad at some (European) guy on the internet that didn't even reply to my post in the first place and try to insult him because I'm about to fucking cry since these arabs have started bullying me

kys nerd

>act like traitors

There's a difference between acting in self interest and risking the destruction of all your neighbors through cowardice and pretension of humanitarianism.

Guess which school of thought the EU is pushing

>begs for money
>POLAND TUFF GUYS WE KEEP MONEY NOW

gypsy tier

What's better about this piece of shit? You just earn a little more money and have a bit more jobs. And I live in one of the richer and more employed regions of Italy so this is irrelevant.