Ask a drunk canadian anything regarding international topics

ask a drunk canadian anything regarding international topics

Are you Canadian or """"""Canadian"""""?

Most of my family has been here for at least 300 years. I'm as Canadian as you can get.

Do you think the G4 should join the P5 as permanent members of the UNSC?

Thoughts on invading Yemen, by almost everyone

who do you want to win POTUS

I havent looked into the crisis in yemin enough to form an opinion on invading. im normally against foreign intervention, especially in the middle east after looking at its recent history. Its strange how so many countries around saudi arabia and israel are in such crisis and anarchy yet there have been no atacks on saudi or israel.

i dont know what that means. isnt UNSC halo?
i dont know what that is either

Do you say about or "aboot"?

i say it more like a boat. like a boat thats on a lake.

American propoganda

Are you Quebec Canadian or real Canadian?

are you 13? jesus christ

Why every Canadian either Chinese or Indian

real canadian

im 20
im anglo/french/ukrainian

Who do you want the next US president to be? Do you like Trudeau?

none of the choices are any good. american politics is a joke. with regards to trudeau, no i dont like him, but i wouldnt like any leader of canada. that being said i would say hes an improvement compared to our last prime minister.

>I don't know what POTUS is
He's asking if you want to Make America Great Again or if you want to elect the queen bitch

Bonsoir, Jean Tremblay

fuck you im anglo

>Most of my family has been here for at least 300 years. I'm as Canadian as you can get.
>im anglo/french/ukrainian
gotta decide bud, 300 years ago canada wasnt a thing and most of canada was owned by france so you must be british loyalist at most

>ukrainian
then you could be more canadian

>that being said i would say hes an improvement compared to our last prime minister.

this. what meme lords don't understand is the only reason trudeau got into office in the first place was because our other two choices were even shittier. on one side you had commie, and on the other you had the government that got us into our current mess in the first place.

ive had anglo ancestors live in nova scotia since after the american civil war. and a quarter of my ancestory is french thats been here since 16something. and myh great grandparents are from Austiran-Hungatian Ukraine.

exactly. other than horny women, i doubt a lot of people trust trudeau. but hes our best option

>and on the other you had the government that got us into our current mess in the first place.
You mean the one that was unfortunate enough to be in power at the same time that the US economy shat itself?

this is a major factor in the faults of the harper government, however the failure of harper could not solely be blamed on thsi. they also made a lot of stupid choices that changed canadian society completley.g

conservatives were alright, harper being a jackass was their downfall
oh well, 1672 here, from Angers, France or some where in Normandy, couldn't get more french

glad to know theres real canadian here on Sup Forums not just half chinese vancouverites and torontofags

i mean the one that sold our country to china, and made our economy entirely dependent on the price of oil. your economy failing back in 2008 was actually a boon to ours.

>they also made a lot of stupid choices that changed canadian society completley
Explain

China's experiencing Japan Syndrome right now, so you might get your country back in the not too distant future

fuck nato