Untitled

:^)

Oh awesome, now I can download my Apple botnet via my Microsoft botnet so I can PAY for music in 2017.

Still doesn't support FLAC

>i heard you would like more botnet in your botnet

>using the smiley with a carat nose

top kek

>ANNO DOMINI MMXVII
>Paying for music in low quality
>Using Windows

heh

>PAY for music in 2017

how else would you get it?

ALAC ~ FLAC

I already had it for my botnetPod.
It's a purchase and an install I regret, my old Botnetdroid does everything better+flash and webm player.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Well I would post a Lenny, but...

>apple still best bro with Microsoft
Why macfags hate Winfags again and vice versa?

Napster

Frostwire, like all the cool kids.

I'm glad Microsoft is patching the win32 hole, so even WINE will never be able to decrypt your AppX bundles because decrtypting copy-protection is illegal thanks to the DMCA.

anus lossles audio codec

youtube to mp3

i just want a desktop gogle music

tru, tru. but why not run it through FFMPEG to make it FLAC?

Fpbp

TIM SWEENEY BTFO

MS always wins baby

>youtube to mp3
If you have half-decent headphones and maybe an amp, it's retarded to listen to YT audio since it's low-pass filtered and clipped in many cases.

youtube audio is literally ear cancer.

Mastered for iTunes is the best audio from my experience since Apple prohibits heavy compression... that you;ll almost always find on FLACs from CDs.

Good for Surface Laptop I guess but the store is still shit

why is apple doing this, they barely put apple music on Android, only cause it so dominant. why are they bothering with the windows store

>don't use youtube rip audio
yes
>use itunes
kys

Because Windows is even more dominant on desktop as Android is on mobile.

Because they have had an itunes for Windows for years.

it's just m4a you retarded mongoloid. no need for a special player.

>People in 2017 are non-ironically buying lossy music tied to a service that can take it away from you at any time when CDs are cheaper

What's the point, you can install iTunes to Windows since the beginning.

This! And a majority of the money you pay for the CD goes to artists you like, not to Applel Jews.

It's a new OS with no user at all

This isn't true at all

applel music is DRMs free

Yeah, literally the only disadvantages of CDs are that you have to wait a day to get your music and they can get scratched. First one isn't an issue if you're not a manchild, and second issue is completely avoided by ripping to FLAC.

>manchild calling others manchild
WEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE

It's still lossy. You're literally paying more money for less data. Also, if a more efficient audio format comes out that can preserve more data for the same filesize or you decide you want to convert your music to FLAC, you're screwed because you don't have that extra data.
Even if you want lossy music, buying lossless and converting down is objectively the best and most forward thinking solution.

wow that's it i'm giving money to jobs now

While your joke os funny, the paying for music part is not. Paying 20€ for a CD is fucking dumb but cmon, can't you spend 5€ on an album instead of buying the latest 1000€ gpu for your gaymes?

Videoder for Android, can batch download, convert to mp3, has a nice interface. I'm planning to emulate it on the PC to download a ton of shit and run it through MusicBrainz Picard to apply the appropriate metadata to all of them in one fell swoop.

just use windows media player

Groove does

>open Groove
>see this
fuck microsoft

kek