I've got two job offers in NA, Which one I take Sup Forums?

I've got two job offers in NA, Which one I take Sup Forums?

Toronto, Canada:
CAD$120k a year, $20k paid immediately for relocation expenses

Dallas, Texas:
USD$90k/yr, USD$10k for relocation

They're both jobs as lead developer in Fortune 500 companies.

I'm thinking more about Canada because better outdoors and more Asian women, but Texas has lower taxes and cheaper cost of living.

Canada weon pero tambien esta bueno Texas

Toronto is a dull city, much like Canada is a dull country(no offense guys, it is what it is). Go to Dallas, it's awesome. Who the fuck cares about money, money is irrelevant. It the place that's important

Texas sounds shit go Canada.

Yeesh. Maybe you'll get the chance to move to a different city somewhere down the line. Anyway, given the choice, I would probably opt for Toronto. I really don't like Texas. On the other hand, American citizenship is probably more useful than Canadian citizenship. Nonetheless, I would pick Toronto with little hesitation as an American.

t. Californian

I'm from a suburb of Dallas. It's very nice here, but Dallas itself is shit. Too many niggers.

>Cali fag doesn't like Texas

in other news, grass is green

>American citizenship is probably more useful than Canadian citizenship
Explain, I don't understand how one 1st world citizenship can have more value than another 1st world citizenship

The company itself is in Plano. I guess I could live around there. I've seen a bit and there are some cheaper 2 room apartments I could rent, and I correlated the info with that racial map to make sure I don't end in the ghetto. In my first month I'll probably live in a hotel though, before I get to know the city.

Go to canada, in Texas you'll just be another spic.

Canada of course. I'd kill to get a job offer from there.

Plano is pretty nice, a few niggers if you go to the poorer parts of the city but overall it's okay.

>suburb
this thread is only for people with souls

It's true, I don't like Texas, but I also don't like Austin which is basically a California colony. It's the only part of the country no one in my family has ever lived.

Well, for the Chilean, it probably doesn't matter, but I was just thinking about having the ability to live and work all over the United States which has more variety than Canada. I've actually considered getting dual Canadian citizenship by descent because it would enable me to work in some European countries I wouldn't be able to as an American. I didn't mean any disrespect by that.

Replying to you again here, but I don't know if you're a proxyfag but most American urban areas are shit. Unless you're in San Francisco or NYC, there's not much happening in downtown areas around the US.

>Explain, I don't understand how one 1st world citizenship can have more value than another 1st world citizenship
Are you really this dense? America has 10x more people and a 10x bigger economy than you.

With that said, there's one reason above all else for preferring the US: it's the land of the FREE. Call me back when you've got a right to keep and bear arms, actual free speech (i.e. no "hate speech"-laws), low taxes and low government intervention in most of your nation's federal states.

This is more or less what I meant when I said the US has more "variety" than Canada. I know there's a lot of raging butthurt about California on here, but it's awesome. Our state is full of mostly out-of-staters or foreigners so I think there must be something drawing them here...

t. 5th generation Californian

No proxies negroid, I happen to like traveling and broadening my horizons with slav girls. If you really think NYC and SanFran are the only cities with engaging downtown areas you really need to travel more, just domestically speaking.

I lived in Dallas for 3 years, it was really boring

Eh, I've literally driven from Los Angeles to Maine and been to most coastal cities. I disagree. Anyway, I hope you're enjoying your poor man's Italy.

Texas, it's better

t. Texan

> Our state is full of mostly out-of-staters or foreigners so I think there must be something drawing them here...
It's called M O N E Y. California has shit-tier chicano commie culture; nothing about it is American.

>Which one I take Sup Forums?
If Money is your biggest concern, take the Dallas job. 1CAD=0.7 USD at the moment.

>I know there's a lot of raging butthurt about California on here
It's because Californians are the the people you see yelling at waitresses and cashiers.

The shallowest of shallow views. Cali has Silicon Valley. Caltech. Has Hollywood. It's the most populous state in the union. It's a tourist attraction. I mean personally I don't like the fuckers but it's basically one of the two non-flyovers in america.

I did the math, after taxes in canada I'd make around US$66559. Ouch, that's a steep discount. Looks like Texas is winning for me.

Yeah, but "muh free healthcare"

>Looks like Texas is winning for me.

It's waht texas does, son. especially when the alternative is fucking canada, jesus

Thanks for spelling it out. We do have the chicanos here, but it is basically a segregated state, for better or worse. Honestly, I don't know what living and working here for the average pleb is like, though. I've had a pretty comfy life. I look forward to joining the job market later in life and leaving early since I won't need much to live comfortably on.

texas aweonao y colgai la bandera chilena afuera de tu casa

I'm young, single and fit, I don't need healthcare. Here I'm privately insured and pay only around $30 a month.

I'd get ripped off in taxes only to pay for someone else, fuck that.

The only latinos this Beverly Park fucker ever met cleaned his rooms.

Yes, I'm jelly.

That's what I was pointing out, but people justify the loss of disposable income by pointing out the (admittedly shittier quality) free healthcare

This desu. Dismissing California is just contrarian or butthurt.

Hah, I'm not that wealthy. I do resent the fact that my grandfather sold some property around Malibu before the development rush happened.

Fortune 500 company definitely includes an insurance plan as a benefit for their developers. Probably a better plan than the socialized Canadian plan.

The cost of living/taxes will probably be more reasonable in Texas. Plus guns. And the scenery around there's pretty nice

Toronto is soulless and so our its women. If you wanted great outdoors and Asian women, those are in BC

texas kills you with property taxes if you own

Property taxes aren't that bad
I pay less with property taxes than I would otherwise

I hear you man, I hate it when my Malibu property developments get fucked up...