FRENCH PRIMARY SCHOOLS TO TEACH ARABIC

Apparently Arabic gonna be taught in primary school in incorruptible France, First Daughter of Vatican.

rt.com/news/345255-france-arabic-school-children/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQq_kkdAMy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Failed state.

Why they don't teach japanese???

>Arabic will be taught in primary schools if the human resources are there and if parents ask for it
Oh, how terrible. An optional class featuring a major minority language offered alongside other optional languages if requested by the local community.

B.a.n.k.s.t.o.w.n.
a.
n.
k.
s.
t.
o.
w.
n.

auburn?

Allahu Akbar pierre

>this thread again

this spawn of satan is already pushing the gender theory and aims to create perfect SJWs instead of intelligent people.

nothing really surprising then, from someone who made the Church something "optional" in the middle-ages lessons, someone who reduced the history of the byzantine empire to ten fucking lines on a page.

>if the human resources allow it

I doubt it, but I guess I understand better why do you plan to raise teachers wage, other than trying to get max voters for 2017.

>go to school
>demand to learn only stuff you do at home

Pure cretinism IMO

Allah Akbar
Takbar

>However, in French elementary schools it represents less than 0.1 percent of the foreign languages taught – far behind English (95%) and German, according to Le Monde.
English and Arabic are the languages of the future. Makes sense.

>Spanish and Arabic*

fix'd for you

>let's cuck ourselves, everyone else does

Hardly new. It was already taught in some primary schools 30 years ago.

What's wrong with learning a foreign language, exactly? You learnt English, after all.

Greek is the language of the future.

It is going to isolate the sandniggers even more from the French.

there's no English diaspora in Poland actively trying to overthrow my government and outbreeding Polish people

actually if russia goes full soviet union again only vodka runes will be the language of yurop's future

Yeah, but if you teach to kids the retarded ones will become ginger jihadis more easily.

funny, I see a lot of assholes wearing shirts with british flags, a lot of english on stores.

I'd say there is sufficient anglification going on in this pseudo country.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQq_kkdAMy4

Maybe we should be more tolerant of the ginger community. I mean, it's not like they're gonna become the majority any time soon.

No. Greece is the best country, it will rise again. My heart yearns for the day when the world is learning Greek as the language of prestige.

Praise Hellas.

that's because you're a butthurt mongoloid from the east

don't you dare to compare anglification of global culture to French ethnic genocide you fucking idiot

I think the languages of the future will be English, Spanish, and depending on the future of development in Africa, French. The two languages obviously being left out here are Arabic and Chinese. Arabic's problem is that it is so highly dialecticized as to cripple its ability to become really cosmopolitan. Plus many Arab countries already have French or English engrained into their Academic, Political, and Business culture.

Chinese has the problem of representing only one nation, which will never become the pre-eminent power, even if it does become the most powerful country of earth.

lol suck my dick you full of bullshit asshole

stupid motherfucker

In Israel, besides mandatory Hebrew and English classes,
each pupil has to choose his third language to study:
Arabic or French.

Most pupils choose Arabic in order to put their knowledge to good use later in life in special military units.

go buy a Red Is Bad t-shirt you mongoloid and spierdalaj szczekać pod stół gdy dorośli rozmawiają

you should kill yourself

spawn of some french stinky whore DP

>systematic genocide of French people through terror attacks, hushing up murders commited by the Arabic community, complete removal of French culture and history to make place for some vague "neutral humanism" (so Islam, because something has to fill the void)
>he compares it to some Polish people wearing Union Jack and saying "sorry" instead of "przepraszam"

you're not only a butthurt mongoloid, you're worthless, your opinion doesn't matter in a single bit, intellectually you equal zero (0)

go back to /polska/ and stay there you piece of shit, post more le funny picture of papież

In US primary schools a foreign language is always a requirement, although it is not often taken seriously, and most people who seriously resolve to learn a foreign language do so by their own volition, or by going far beyond the required amount of classes and taking foriegn language all through late elementary and highschool. The options available at my elementary school were French and Spanish. The options available at my highschool (private) were French, Spanish, and Japanese. The options available at my sister's (public) were French, Spanish, Mandarin, and Latin. The options available at my current university (liberal arts) are Spanish, French, Russian, Mandarin, and German.

I took 5 years of Spanish in late elementary and highschool, and 1 year (but at 3rd year level; I studied it personally before taking entrance exams) of French. In university, which I start properly this fall, I am trying to decide between doing four years of Russian (two years instruction and two years literature), or doing Spanish and French literature or four years.

tldr

here's your (you) anyways

Why did you write this as a response to me?

I clicked your post to open up the box on the right, and forgot to delete the citation. I do this pretty often tbqh

I only did French in high school to hang out with my friends, I imagine white girls in France will only do Arabic to hang out with their boyfriends

they should replace all those crosses at verdun memorial into star of davids

I imagine it would be very embarrassing for any cross worshiper to admit they died for that secularist/zionist shithole AKA france.

>Chinese has the problem of representing only one nation, which will never become the pre-eminent power, even if it does become the most powerful country of earth.
I agree with most of your analysis, though this point stands out the most. Should theoretically China become the new America and surpass it in every way, I doubts its limitation to one country will be a big deal. Especially when you look at what country: the third/fourth largest country in the world with a quarter of the entire planets population. A quarter, just think about how many people that is. Furthermore there are technically other countries that speak Chinese (Taiwan (though that's a sensitive issue), Singapore, a significant minority in Malaysia) and large and loyal minorities all over the world (the entire concept of a "Chinatown" or [insert country]town does not really exist for other cultures. 'Murika used to have Japantowns but they pretty much died out due to high rates of exogamy). I think the biggest problem for Chinese becoming a global language, assuming the theoretical and economic situation supports it, is the outdated writing system (which the Mandarins more or less enforced as a form of censorship: unlike many other nations, the Mandarins purposely tried to keep literacy rates low). That problem can be solved in two ways:
1. Start using Chinese characters and Pinyin (the Latin script) side by side, with an increasing emphasis on the latter until it becomes the most used writing system.
2. Do what the Koreans did under Sejong and completely reform the entire writing system to make it easy and intuitive. Assuming someone has literally no prior knowledge of writing systems, the Korean system might be the easiest system in the world.

tl;dr: I doubt Chinese being confined to one country is a big deal, mostly because it's confined to China.

>cross worshipper

I've already told you to fuck off you underage memer

make me

ty obsrany fiutcie pedalski

ah so you're not even Polish now it makes perfect sense

you're that Ukrainian piece of shit

pizda va matrina

Ukraina > poolska

This is sensationalist garbage. Arabic, like it or not, is an important world language. And its probably only an optional course in like one school.

Welp, so much for France. I guess I’ll just skip it altogether this winter.

may as well go visit Libya, safer there too

Arabic between other such as Chinese or portuguese.

Why do everyone keep focusing on us?

fucking hell I wrote out a long response and then accidentally backed out of the window. I promised myself I'd get off Sup Forums and start reading by the turn of the hour, so i'll just do a tl;dr version.

Owing to the equally eminent rise of India and the already established power networks of the US, plus China's difficult diplomatic situation, China will never have the ability to develop a hegemony comprable to the US's previous one. After the US fades from global hegemony, there will likely never again be a comprable power.

The big problem with Chinese's "sort of" uni-nationalism is that it doesn't get to develop as a diplomatic language in the early stages. English, Spanish, French, Arabic, and Russian all will be used as diplomatic languages between relevant countries no matter the circumstances. Even now, in business and political diplomacy, Chinese isn't officially used between Singapore and China, or Malaysia and China.

>fucking hell I wrote out a long response and then accidentally backed out of the window.

I hate it when that happens

only way the can speak to spain and portugal

>fucking hell I wrote out a long response and then accidentally backed out of the window.

Look up Lazarus: Form Recovery.

Arabic is only useful when you're waterboarding terrorists for information.

No parents want children to fap to anime.
I do but I personally don't want my child to do the same.