starting it right off the mature way i see

walk on jap

Haha dongers

It's a "yank role plays being british" episode

walk on fatso

on your bike jappy

>it's an aussie pretends he isn't just as jf as everyone else mini-series

on your scooter fatso

Just been for a run, showered and back lay in bed ready to do some stuff and it'snot even 8am.

Good feel

that isn't half as bad as pretending to be British

Ahh yes Australia my favorite part of Britain

>5 JFs and a british proxy

Fuck sakes.

If I got this embarrassing and this fat that I couldn't wheel through a giant door I'd just fucking kill myself.

hmm I disagree
JF is more than simply being foreign, it's a state of mind
aussies are not JFs

tfw can't wait to wake up to news of the inevitable mass casualty terror attack in london so i can make fun of you all on Sup Forums for it

Morning all

Come on lads, Australia is the tanned, handsome British brother.

Regardless I still cringe knowing that our flag is just a cropped Australian flag.

>aussies are not foreigners
what did he mean by this?

>implying the government isn't keeping us safe

More like a picture of your moms pussy edition lmao

>yanks
eugh no

the only thing your government is keeping you safe from is being bullied by other brits online

Can't stand boxing but Muhammad Ali was a top entertainer.

I save random ideas, dreams, and thoughts. Here is an example.

At church today I was imagining finding a life size doll on the street. I'd clean her and put her in my bed and fall asleep on her lap. Over time I'd open up more to her. Telling her things, sometimes getting angry or crying... my tears seeping into her hollow core. Finally she'd turn into a real person. She'd wake up and caress my head. I'd look at her and she'd look at me. She'd ask me if I want to be with her forever. Of course, I'd say yes. She'd kiss me. Turning us both into plastic.

Eventually people would find us. They'd look for an owner of these dolls in the empty house.."Oh, isn't that funny? The guy doll looks just like the man who used to live here." One of them would say when they found a picture of me.

We'd get sold at an auction to a person who owned many dolls. Me, her, and the other dolls would get along very well. Because we are alike. All misfits.

>ah yes, this once famous person just died, better talk about him and pretend I was a huge fan

I need to stop coming to /brit/

Never said I was a huge fan, pretty sure I said 'don't even like boxing'

Was a very entertaining chap though.

did not read one morpheme of that monologue

"There will never be another Muhammad Ali. The black community all around the world, black people all around the world, needed him. He was the voice for us. He's the voice for me to be where I'm at today." - Floyd Mayweather, world champion boxer across five divisions
Ahh yes, let's make this about skin colour

how?

he niggered around in the ring and made the chimps laugh

ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE

Literally the only thing I know about him tbqh

Meme's aside, is Undertale worth playing?

Just turning up to his press conferences saying whacky stuff like he wrestled an alligator and he's the most handsome and most respected guy etc and his whole 'I'm so mean I make medicine sick' shit.

Top entertainment quality.

bit of a meme game

he wasn't just a boxer, he was a political activist.

He was in prison for refusing to go to vietnam when all the blacks got drafted, of course it's gonna be a race thing you nonce

according to contrarianchan: no
everyone else: yes

Unfortunately it is about race with Ali and there's nothing wrong with it in this context

>Yes I am a cuck

Okay lads. Do a tweet about how you're in solidarity or something.

It's good if you like story and creativity, but if you're more in it for the game itself it's skippable.

fucking murder all niggers and anyone who isn't white

jesus fuck off you insufferable nerd

>haha people care about something that is dumb i do not care about anything but logic haha

get necked

Sure, just keep in mind next to nothing is actually original and Toby stole most of the concepts and stuff from EB and SMT.

look at this fucking dog

stop this immediately

Not being edgy, but how does anybody have time to play computer games?

I go to work and then at the weekends or at night I read/ study a language and do things like go out for food etc.

I love computer games but I just can't find the time for it. The learning and reading are non-negotiable, I'm scared of my brain rotting.

cute lil rtwlr

rotties are the 2nd best german dog

I'm cringing at some American saying this in their nasally voice.

End yourself.

you can play games without playing them for 6 hours a day you know user

been playing overwatch recently but I only work ~30 hrs a week and won't be back in school til august

that being said i'm gonna have grad work to do so i won't have time for anything then so might as well get it all in now

bit cold out

>all the blacks
everyone got drafted lol

>what are pick up and play games i.e normie /casual games

Nothing says you have to have video games as a hobby though.

Even still, two hours a night when I have to make food, read, studyand then get to sleep for work the next day is ahuge chunk of my free time.

And there's no point playing for like 30 mins a time.

where are u m8

get regional flags

>End yourself.

could you sound like more of a fucking loser, honestly

i'm cringing at the thought of some little 19 year old british kid smiling to himself as he types "End yourself." to somebody on Sup Forums, content with the edgy and callous comment he just posted

Just got here lads
What's the new meme?

wrong answer

Why are Americans always so fucking nerdy and pathetic?

>Y-y-you're more of a nerd, neck yourself fella! Do I fit in with the brit lads yet?

new mene

>Leaving EU would be a 'terrible way' to cut number of immigrants, says David Cameron

You mean if would actually work instead of what you've promised to do twice and failed at?

why would i want to fit in with you stupid sheepfuckers, jesus christ stop typing and clean the lotion crust off your dick faggot

>Leave wins
>Immense lefty butthurt everywhere
>"It ain't me" starts playing as the camera zooms out from me at my shitposting station

Just imagine it lads

Can't go against your masters to the public m8.

i hate african-americans

Cameron is so dodgy with this topic. I was watching some skynews live broadcast and he kept contradicting himself when asked basic questions from the audience. i actually have no clue which side he's truly on

What's on, lads

assuming leave wins, will england just straight up leave the EU the next day or will there be a bunch of shite in between like if scotland had voted yes?

Since when is booty a meme?

Booty is booty

i think there's a 2 year transition

>Since when is booty a meme?
since the dawn of time, Jamal.

i thought this boxing nigger was dead long ago

>2 year
wtf
should be 6 months tops
even scotland had less than that iirc
ech

Sissy brit boys, I could deck any of you

my bed is the same size

i wonder if racist swede is also creepshot swede

or are swedes here all just concerningly autistic

Cameron is a complete globalist EU-phile. He'd love nothing more than a federal EU where Britain was only a state.

But he has to pretend to be against the EU to win votes.

My fantasy is that my mother-in-law takes me in as her son, giving me daily jackings and babying me, forcing me to smell her stinky pussy and letting me touch her feet.

Occasionally she'll get the girls in the family to blow me while she watches. Sometimes she'll let me fuck them, but only if I still moan for my mommy while I do.

On special occasions they will gather all the girls around me and have them watch while she gives me a handjob. The girls make rude comments about me and kind of humiliate me, but that just makes me cum quicker.

When I've been a very good boy she'll let me sniff and lick the little lolis in the family, and sometimes jacks me off over the baby pictures in the family album.

I'm so fucking hard.

Is your booty the same size?

what the fuck is he doing
why is his back arched like that

>if I bend my back closer to the bar I don't have to push it as far back up!

powerlifters lmao

you're a total dork, kys

*lunk alarm goes off*

Very nice m8

mirin that ROM