Quick, Sup Forums

quick, Sup Forums

should i get the BlackBerry Keyone for £500 or the Samsung S8 for £570??

yes

Both

>cuckdroid
Why bother? It's not like you have friends or else you would buy an iPhone to be included in all the dank group chats. I would just get a tablet with cellular capability if I was a loner like you.

low grade post 2/10

nice projection there, but i simply don't like iPhones

KEYone

>meme phone vs good phone

hmm

bump, i need some serious answers

iPhone 7+ my friend :^)

>One has physical keyboard, one doesn't
>Still can't decide
Sounds like you need to figure your life out first, user

but the BB seems too expensive for what it offers
do you think it will be discounted any time soon?
honestly, if it was 100 pounds cheaper, id buy it in a heartbeat

Price'll probably drop a few months after it releases because nobody knows BlackBerry exists anymore and BlackBerry doesn't know advertising exists.

neither 2bh

Pleb

Only povvo chavs have iPhones in the UK, they get the cheapest payment plan and use their dole money for it. The rest goes on fags and cider.
Nobody with any dignity would get that trash.

cuck

old

none

why

Blackberry:

> no IR Blaster
> small screen
> to expensive
Don't know about its Custom Rom community. But i think that'd be another negative

GS8:

> to expensive
> akward screen (round corners, cant hold it properly)
> bad built Quality
> no ir blaster
Haven't checked its custom rum community either but its a pretty common device so there will be something.

My opinion ofc.
Don't have any of them to give a review. Just infos i heard and read about.
In the end you're the one who is buying the Product. Try to get hands on either of the Devices and decide for yourself.

fair enough
would you consider 570 pounds expensive for the s8 when it normally costs 700 pounds?

This is your chance to stop being an autistic fedoralord. You can buy a perfectly normal and beautiful phone with the best specs available today, or you can continue your shitty retroactive live, spouting your insolence in public because "muh keyboard"

1/10

haha, nice memes my friend!

If i find a phone which fits 100% of the criterias i have for a phone i'd probably spend 570 bucks on a new phone yes...probably more.
I just don't see it in the Galaxy S8. I'd not buy it.

I'd buy whichever is it that I can root, install system wide ad block and has AOSP releases.

nerd

> calling him nerd just because he wants AOSP
Sup Forums

>but the BB seems too expensive for what it offers
I don't get this sentiment, do people think it's cheap to have a physical keyboard like the KeyOne has? It's a capacitive trackpad, it's backl-lit, it has a finger print sensor built into the space bar, and the space bar has two tiny LED's that flash to let you know you can use the finger print sensor to perform some action. Beyond that the rest of the phone has really solid build quality and construction. Even more than that, BB will be pushing out timely/frequent security updates which costs them money to compile, test, and push out. The unlocked version will also be compatible with Sprint and Verizon which in itself costs extra for license fees to have active CDMA technology in the phone, very few unlocked phones are compatible with CDMA networks. People need to look beyond comparing it strictly based on it having an SD625, considering the whole package and the fact it will likely be a low volume niche product I think the price is pretty fair.

thats a good point actually, may have swayed me

>dank group chats
???

>Look its shiny
Xiaomi Mi 6

>dank

keyone nigaaaaaaaaaaa

Get a Galaxy s6 for 350

Do you want a hardware keyboard or not?

G6 are better all : >

>no keyboard
nope

>No ir blaster
How's it like still living like it's 2010?

hmm

Is it true this phone will be released with 4GB of RAM in India?