AAA club

Finland lost the Moody's AAA rating. See you at the bottom of the barrel greece. Now it is time to pay denbts.

ft.com/fastft/2016/06/03/moodys-strips-finland-of-top-notch-rating/
>Moody’s late on Friday cut Finland’s credit rating, becoming the third major ratings agency to strip the country of its top-notch status.

>The New York-based group sliced its rating on Finland by one notch to “Aa1″, from “Aaa”, the highest level. Moody’s cited “significant economic challenges” for the European country that may reduce its “resilience to future shocks”.

>Standard & Poor’s lowered its rating from “AAA” to “AA+” in 2014, while Fitch made the same move this March, according to data from Bloomberg.

>The country’s debt to gross domestic product ratio has risen from 34 per cent in 2007, to 60 per cent in 2015, and may climb as high as 67 per cent by 2018, Moody’s warned on Friday.

>The country’s economy has suffered from a “decline in the electronics and paper production industries, and to a broader reduction in cost competitiveness, which together contributed to a pronounced fall in Finland’s export market share,” Moody’s added.

>Moody’s adjusted its outlook on Finland to “stable” from “negative” as part of Friday’s move.

But the memes are unaffected, right user?

>tfw you placed an order for fifty memes with Nokia and still haven't received them

who will pay for uncle patriots and cybermans welfare?

>tfw we are one now

You have to pay one billion euros in advance in order to complete your order.

Time to start exporting your good looking women just like Ukraine and Russia.

>Implying finns would sell their women like slavic human traffickers

You can only dream, Jean-Piérre Jean-Luc Jean-Francois

Do they have chance in the french market?

I just moved here and honestly French girls are not that attractive. Thin yes.

>2016
>just moved to France

An honorable person of African descent who has had to escape his homeland due to gross violations of international human rights, I presume?

Stubb the deceitful vampire, that big fat guy nobody even talks about anymore and our prime minister will save us. Please raise taxes, take everything away from the poor and destroy our economy for decades! We need more mudslimes to save us!

Actually an economic migrant taking a job from some poor French guy.

Well even Stubb knew that this was going to happen.
Stubb isnt our PM anymore and he isnt even fat. You must mean Sipilä

Honestly theres nothing we can do about this. Russia needs to gets its shit together and gov has to take its head out of its ass. Sipilä and stubb were a total failure

Are you even a real nigger or are you just a muddy hairhand?

I wish then I could get some sweet benefits.
How easy is it to get job in Finland and woo Finnish ladies with my foreign accent.

He listed Stubb, Soini and Sipilä

1. did not claim that Stubb is prime minister
2. fat guy is Soini
3. fuck off, kepu retard farmer bönde, Sipilä is pure cancer and the biggest liar of the three

After the happening in Germany, finnish girls have really turned their opinions on rapefugees

Maybe you could still get some smelly hipster girls in Kallio, but the blondes no. Now when I visit big festivals girls start to make groups and move towards white people whenever they see groups of hairhands
It almost makes me grateful for you guys, I have never gotten so much pussy without the blondes needing "protection" from the rapist tourists

>refugees
>receiving equal treatment by women in Finland

Maybe if you submit yourself for some kinky play
It will require the removal of the bulls balls though

How about non-refugee foreigners. Like I said I'm an economic migrant so I would only get to live there if a company sponsors my immigration.

I'll probably be visiting within a year or so because I have a friend with family from there and I've always wanted to see the Northern Lights.

Refugee or immigrant, if your skin colour is that of mediterrean people you are the same in our eyes
Sexually aggressive hairy people

Just tell us your hurritage already

Burgerland but East Asian.

Then you'll fit right in with the Finngols.
In all seriousnes though if Finland is anything like Sweden east asians are often regarded as hard workers and therefore not treated with as much suspicion as a mena or African

East Asians are cool with finns, should've said that first mate!
I don't know how the "wooing females with foreign accent" will go, "Herro there" is not very sexy, but you should find lots of weeaboo girls running after you if you say some East Asian words