Why is Southern Yurop so fucking poor? Even we're officially richer than any PIGS country by PPP

Why is Southern Yurop so fucking poor? Even we're officially richer than any PIGS country by PPP.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJXhfffSFeY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>southern "europe"
just play along, or they'll get butthurt.

South Korea is one of the best countries in the world, I thought

>South Korea is one of the best countries in the world, I thought
for asians yes
for europeans no
anyway you have rich culture though

at least they have the best climate beautiful women and a healthy way of life even they are happier people though

Korean is much advanced and richer than even japan now. Japs are poor compere Korea.
Even jap face is ugly as hell but Korean is considered one of the most beautiful people in the world even without any surgery.

Korean technology advanced level and richness level is as well as germoney.
Germoney and South Korea is more advanced and richer than japan. And very hard working people too.
This is similarity of both country.

That's very truth anyway.

Japan is rich and Crime free country

I love Scholar Who Walks the Night.
Very beautiful show with Korean elegant ancient culture.
Korea has a almost 5000years of rich culture included martial arts.
>teakwondo is original style of Japanese modern karate
>Haidong Gumdo is original style of ken jitsu
>Yudo is original style of judo.
>Guhapdo is original style of iaido
>geomdo is original style of ken do
>Hapkido is original style of aikido
>And
>Tang Soo Do is original style of Japanese karate (not a ryukyu karate)

Gongkwon Yusul is Korean jiujitsu.

> Tae Kwon Do is the originated from ancient Korean martial arts like Taekkyeon which has a 2000years of history. And modern Japanese ”karate”is actually originated and copied from Korean tea kwon do and Taekkyeon traditions during the jap occupation of Korea at ww2.

People would say Those things are original style of jap martial arts
Yes it's true

But actually Not so. it's just Korea and japan is almost exactly the same culture . . Or very similar culture. Thats not a original style but both Korea and Japanese culture is exactly the same things which copied from great china. That is why they are look similar.
Korean culture and jap culture is almost the same things at all.

The Original Korean Martial Art - Taekkyeon is one of the most oldest and hardest martial arts.
Do you know Taekkyeon?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJXhfffSFeY

>japs
>crime free
Are you jokeing? Jap national sports is rape and killings.
Japs are full of war crimes as well.

Japan did a world most evil war crime and never apologize from the heart and accept it even once. what a stupid monkey japs are. rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
Japan your worse than Hitler and the Nazis.war crimes are not just limited to massacre. Special units of the Japanese military carried out experiments on Chinese POWs and civilians in the early 1940s. The Unit 731 led by Shirō Ishii subjected these Chinese people to experiments of amputations, vivisection and biological weapon testing. Chinese prisoners were let to freeze outside with their arms exposed and occasionally soaked in water to freeze to a solid state. The arms were amputated while the doctors repeated the procedures on the upper part of the arm connecting to the shoulder and later removed the legs finally leaving a chest and the head, which caused 3000 deaths. The Imperial Japanese Army collectively killed 580,000 people.What I want is just japs to apologies all over the Asia what Japanese did and accept the own crime of raping Korean woman and massacre which done by jap army in whole Asia. and just applogise from the heart. this is the first step of establish a true relationshit of asia. without it, offcouse whole asia would blame jap untill jap accept it. even jap applogised its war crime its not the meaning jap would be forgiven. never.
but a first step. just jap must accept own war crime and educate it in school forever and apologise from the heart. its what jap needed to do right now.

who cares about a chink thinks about my country?

We wuz rich n shit

Noth Italy is rich enough i think. And if you conquer Vatican as italy, Italy will be very rich desu.

that's because we're only european geographically.
But gene-wise we're berbers and moors, and so is our mediterranean culture. Hopefully whole europe will become arab in the next 10 years so that we will not be ashamed of being piss poor compared to the rest of europe

i forgot this , you chink...our GDP per capita is better than your...

Cuz we're the ones giving your dishwashing ass some tips n shit, Jose.

since when is Turkogermany Europe, Mehmet?

>Cuz we're the ones giving your dishwashing ass some tips n shit, Jose.
here nobody cares about your country, ching chong chang chong ching

god bless,portugal will lead the fight against those rich cumskings

South Korea, Germany, Sweden is the three strong country of the world.
Japan and some europs are lower than this three. Which is technology , industry and economy level.
And invention.

>South Korea, Germany, Sweden is the three strong country of the world.
good for them,chink

Why is suicide rate in Korea highest in the world? If being rich is so good why do you keep killing yourselves?

no export industry basically. german industries are subsidized hard by the government and germans gonna german so southies can't compete.

also yo fellow non-korean gook from vietnam here. japan gave us money for a metro. tell your government to step up and buy our love with more metro projects, we'll forget any war crimes ever happened.

wow rude, I hope Japan would bully you to death

South Korea is helping other country and investigate to help the world economy crisis of south europ.
It means Korea is one of the big owener of your country. if it's like joint stock company.

this,
we'll kill whitey and get rich doing it

>South Korea is helping other country and investigate to help the world economy crisis of south europ.
hahahaha NO, lad main investing country in spain is mexico and uk

This.

invest*

>this
no

lol says the guy living in a country with 70% youth unemployment.

gotta step yo game senor.

cuz its all about the hustle nigguh.

either you hate it or you ain't it.

Te estás tomando en serio al japo que finge ser un zainichi para baitear a los de su propio país.

Shame on you ungrateful! South Korea is helping the world.
it's duty of the being rich and advanced great country like Korea. South Korea helps poor shit eating country like spic land. Accept that.

es verdad a quien le importa un puto chino loco

>Shame on you ungrateful! South Korea is helping the world.
>it's duty of the being rich and advanced great country like Korea. South Korea helps poor shit eating country like spic land. Accept that.
again...who cares you opinion?

No is no.

Meanwhile the poor as fuck Italy and Greece have the lowest suicide rate in Europe

ur opinion*

is this weirdass japanese trolling, or are south koreans in japan this autistic.

Zainichi desu

But what he say is relatively and realistically all truth.

Kpop and K animation already conquer the Europe. Especially we could say France is a colony of Kpop culture.
For some reason, 15,000 people gathered at Rome’s Piazza del Popolo on Nov. 10 for a flash mob Gangnam Style dance. And at the MTV Italy awards in May, K-pop boy band Big Bang won the “Best Fan” award, whatever that is.
Pucca, the oddly-drawn South Korean cartoon, achieved popularity in Europe years before Walt Disney bought the production rights and brought her to the US.
Europeans, and particularly the French, love Korean pop culture with a frenzy. Part of this may be because the K-pop sound has–in addition to the aforementioned American influences–elements of big band Europop, and is redolant of old French Eurovision acts like France Gall.K-pop bands are so popular in France that in April 2011, tickets for a multi-band K-pop concert sold out in 15 minutes, and days later, thousands of French people protested in front of the Louvre to demand a repeat performance. The story made the front page of both Le Monde and Le Figaro.
That said, Koreaphilia in France began not with music, but with film. The French have always been easily open to multiculturalism when it came to cinema, and they embraced the raw emotion of Korean “revenge” movies like Palme d’Or winner Oldboy—whose plot probably seemed familiar to the French, as it was based loosely on Dumas’ The Count of Monte Cristo.
These days, I know a number of Parisian filmgoers who have a standing policy of seeing every new Korean movie that comes out, just as they used to see every Woody Allen before he started making crap.

Pls go to interpal and pls count how many people loves kpop. How many people love to learn Korean language and culture

>Why is suicide rate in Korea highest in the world? If being rich is so good why do you keep killing yourselves?
because stress on school and conservative society

oh right.

greece also has the highest rate of domestic abuse and anal sex according to my mandatory women's studies class.

there's probably no correlation but yeah i think we know why, cuz bitches ain't bitchin.

holy fuck i'm not even going to read this.

korean cinema is good but k-pop is true cancer though, no offense to koreans. its katy perry/ justin bieber garbage-level music with no soul to it.

Yes but you have money.Money is the most important thing.Why don't you solve that problem with money?

Actually most of the suicides occur among elderly populations. There are several reasons to this:

>low income
>breakdown of traditional family structure

Also public pension was implemented pretty recently in Korea so they didn't have enough time to save for meaningful benefits, which also contributes the low income among elderly

man that's objectively shit.

ya'll niggaz need to start up charities and groups and shit to take care of your old.

>Yes but you have money.Money is the most important thing.Why don't you solve that problem with money?
we are wasting money on unnecessary things for examples we are buying plenty of american jet fighters

Why did you put story about south korea among talking bout south europe Park?!

It's fucking shameful and all the others are only talking about south korea!

james. Why don't you give a blowjob for your grandfa

SOUTH KOREANS
Please give me daeji bulgolgi recipes, spicy and good
please
what gochujang do you use

i'm asian you fuck. what kinda asian name is james

like all asians my parents named me by throwing pots and pans down the stairs and hearing the noise. .

I should clarify, what brand do you think has the best flavor?

NI DA NIDA
KIMCHI GOOD DOG GOOD
POINTY SHOES NI DA

Closer you are to Africa the poorer your country will be, true fact

>so fucking poor

Lol
It's still better than most of the world