Literally how can everyone else even compete?

Literally how can everyone else even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

xda-developers.com/the-inherent-problems-in-speed-test-videos-and-their-validity-as-performance-benchmarks/
youtube.com/watch?v=6s4uqr1serU
youtube.com/watch?v=k8P3_2kMums
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/iphone-6-plus-touch-disease-refurbished
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/performant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By not being an overheating turd.

>it doesnt go to 11

Easy. Ditch Qualcomm

If you look closely, you can see the hardware-level backdoor.

Who needs such a processor in a mobile device?

Running fine with a 200 MHz CPU (Guessing) in my K800
A 2 GHz quadcore is already overkill for smartphone except "gaming"

By using an OS that isn't pure cancerAIDS.

fpbp

they can't.

BTW. A11 benchmarks leaked and it's 2x as fast as Galaxy S8. LMAO

Oh look, it's another Apple fan who can't seem to understand that they don't fucking fit in or belong on this fucking board.

Fuck off back to Le Reddit or go back to alphabetizing your iTunes library or whatever the fuck you sad faggots do.

MODS

SHILL THREAD

>"leaked"
Not porpusely released fake benchs from Apple to get their tards to stay with them.

lol no. Apple doesn't need that bullshit. they're worth $800 billion, retard.

t. qualcomm viral marketing department

more fucking jewish than intel

Intel, Nvidia and Qualcomm

> inb4 8-core fag shitpost
Who would win, 2 bears or 8 ants?
A10 fusion confirmed for best chip.
Can't wait to get an A11X iPad, that will be a true high end laptop replacement. I just wish they could put a proper GPU inside it. Now that Imagination is kill and Apple will probably start making their own GPUs, shit's gonna get real.

xda-developers.com/the-inherent-problems-in-speed-test-videos-and-their-validity-as-performance-benchmarks/

>posting shit tier bait rather than cherrypicking benches just like AMD fans

:^))))

> dat last pic
holy fuck, never noticed he's fit af.

Go suck his aids infested cock you prancing homo.

I never said the A10 was slower, it's not. The problem is it has a chronic overheating problem so real world sustained performance is absolute dogshit when compared to the oneplus 3T.

In fact, you can charge your oneplus 3t to 60% in 30 minutes WHILE USING IT. The iPhone 7 plus will literally stop charging if you use it while charging.

Just admit it man, apple died with blow jobs.

> homo
But I have a white qt gf user.

I bet "her" cock is bigger than yours.

>iPhone 7 is waterproof
>OnePlus 3T isn't
>iPhone 7 can be watercooled in ice water

problem solved

dash charging is pretty cool tech, shame oneplus went full turbojew on cable and charger pricing though

kek

Can't argue with that.

They are worth that much because they lie all the time.
Hell they even lied about Jobs death cause.
They lie about viri.
They lied about the fappening.
Claimed that jlaw gave her password out, but for some reason jlaw has the nudes of a dozen other celebs in her acount aswell.
Hell no they got hacked and Apple blaimed someone else.

They also lied about bendgate and touchgate. I was retarded enough to actually unironically own an iPhone 6 plus. Heard of bendgate so I bought an otter box for that piece of shit only for it to die if touchgate.

As if Apple even develops their hadware.
Also bears just like others bigger animals are known to avoid shit like ants and so as they know they are trouble.

thank fuck you guys didn't buy an lg phone

endless bootloops

They even lied about exploding iPhones, blamed them on the users LMAO.

Christ, how are these clowns still in business? Are there really THAT many retarded gay people?

At least LG took responsibility for that shit.

>As if Apple even develops their hadware
except they do.

>how can everyone else even compete?

by offering a price/performance ratio that makes sense.

Please tell me exactly what that $900 eyephone seven can do that my $150 Redmi 4 Prime can't.

The value all Apple products offer for your money is horrible across their entire product line.

inb4 someone who doesn't even own their own home and has debt screams "poorfag" because they don't understand that people who have zero debt and have a fat savings account are in that position because they don't waste money on glorified garbage.

>paying for use linux

This shit is more closed then my ass, i cant even put films on it correctly.

isn't this because of the slow fade that apple does instead of the phone being slower?

iOS has a VLC app non.

>Don't belong on this board

How are those pencil threads going for you user?

Confuse manga and anime obviously fake.

A chips are really under power only geekbench use small loads run on memory cache.

>loads google botnet shit 0.1s faster than iPhone 7+
>objectively a better experience overall to use the Google-funded OS on a chinkphone

>real world performance
>nah look at this graph
what a cuck

>applelcuck seriously defending a 1000 dollar phone being less performant than a literal chinkshit a third of the price

Performant isn't a word. Fuck you.

Simple, some competitor just has to release something called "9K22 Tunguska M-1"

Pretty sure my iPhone SE cost $400. So you can drop the $1000 meme. Unless you apply it equally to a Google as their Pixel series is the same price as top-tier iPhones and you get shittier hardware.

The SE overheating problem is worse than on the iPhone 7 plus and lacks a shitload of features the oneplus 3T has not to mention abhorrent battery life, screen resolution, and overall usability (are you gonna type with your pinky?)

Fuck off you retard.

>not typing with your micropenis

What overheating problem? I've had mine for 6 months and runs cool as a cucumber. Battery life is at 85% by the time I plug it in at the end of the day. I don't watch movies on my phone like some loser so screen resolution is fine for me. Do you actually have an SE and are airing your complaints or are you just parroting shit that people say over the internet? And I'm the retard?

Yes you're not only retarded but a liar. A few cousins of mine got SEs and won't STFU about how hot they get and how difficult typing shit out is. They also carry fucking thick battery banks because they crap out around lunch. I tried to warn them, honest to god I did but that fucking logo pulls them like pigeon shit to a windshield. Now they're butthurt about and want to whine about the terrible life choices they made because they we're stupid enough to get them on contracts.

The A9 is already a blistering hot chip on the 6S, cramming it into a 4" phone is the most abhorrent idea apple has ever came up with and they made the 2ghz inferno trash can computer happen.

How the fuck did apple make a phone overheat to such an extent that handling is uncomfortable for people using simple shit like whatsapp and angry birds? Christ.

Are you kidding me?

Samsung didn't do shit with the Note 7 until they were FORCED to do a recall.

They tried their fucking hardest to shove it under a rug but it blew up (kek) all over their faces.

>I don't watch movies on my phone like some loser
You can drop that ad hominem and still make a valid point.Iphones don't really overheat, macbooks on the other hand... (own one myself).

Battery life is good especially on standby modus it BTFO all other Android phones, but in day to day usage it laggs a bit behind because apple includes a battery on the smaller side

Screen resolution is okayisch albeit they should move to OLED for contrast.

Imho the biggest plus of Iphones are that they have the fastest processor on the market (shame on you Quallshit) and a bit more performance because they use C#. Oh and their camera's are also high up on the scale, great image post processing that is.

Now if Quallshit could just compete all my problems would be solved, but instead they keep lagging (by quite a margin) behind Apple, which is frankly very frustrating.

Camera's have improved a lot for certain Android Phones so the IPhone did loose some ground here, but still when will ttheir be a DECENT FUCKING PROCESSOR LINE FOR ANDROID?? All the options suck dick.

But iOS pretty much uses Swift now for everything.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised in iOS 11 drops 32 bit support and gets rebuilt purely on Swift from the ground up.

Kek'd, I see you fellow /k/ommando.

Hey I have an android but this tripfag is retarded.

Everyone knows iPhone is the fastest phone and best optimized for apps. It's pretty much the main reason to buy it since it's so locked down otherwise.

Yea but swift is prob based on some code in C or C# just more user friendly so Apple can attract more devs so they tax them for more shekels.

youtube.com/watch?v=6s4uqr1serU
youtube.com/watch?v=k8P3_2kMums

I haven't seen apple making an apology video for the iPhone 6 Plus I lost to touchgate. Fucking cunts.

YES it's fast, I never denied that but are you seriously going to deny the chronic overheating problems they have?

What use is a car that can go to 200mph if it can only do it for a few minutes before throttling to 100mph whilst getting dangerously hot when a competitor makes a cool car that can go 170mph and keep that speed for hours on end?

Apple never apologies they just pretend the problem does not exist until they get enough reports where they have to do something or they would get bad press. They just give the users refurbs then and tell them to piss off.

It's the smartest decision as a company to do, you're not saying yes or no. You pretend like you don't know or have not looked at it yet so you remain the good goy, neutral, ...

>tfw the refurbs also had touch disease
Jesus, how incompetent can one company be?

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/iphone-6-plus-touch-disease-refurbished

You can repair touchgate
I know it costs but it's still an option. Considering batteries decay after like a year or so anyway you may as well just repair it and change the battery while at it.

I don't have an iphone but I wouldn't avoid them just because of something that's fixable for around $100 and replacable under warranty.

It's not even on iPhone 7 anyway

So you're saying you trust a company that sells broken products as new like intel does?

Good goy.

Of course they do? They can't really fix it, they just give you items out of stock or some other one where they replaced the screen. Actually fixing the ease would prob require a redesign of the phone which costs a lot of money.

They can only really replace your phone with another one.

>English
>Adjective
>performant (comparative more performant, superlative most performant) (jargon, chiefly computing) Capable of or characterized by an adequate or excellent level of performance or efficiency.
>Of or relating to performance
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/performant

The device wasn't broken when it was new?

That's a tiny step up from intel trash that comes broken out of the box but that's not saying much.

>Performant isn't a word. Fuck you.

Holy shit someone needs to go back to school.

>i dont like thing so its trash

Problem is I had THING.

But you know what, it's all on me. I should have never trusted apple to deliver anything remotely better than a total fiasco.

Quick question.

I still own an iphone 5s (fuck upgrading every year). It's going strong but I think it;s still in IOS8 with jb.

I want to keep the jailbreak, and everytime a new one comes out I miss the apple fagsign window.

Should I update now to 10.3.1 and wait for the rumored Yalu jailbreak?

Updating old iPhones is akin to shooting yourself in the foot.

WINDOWS, BLAST HIM!

I understand that, though I've read around and apparently ios 10 is better than what I have (ios 9, actually, which is a slow shitty battery drainer)

note how android only wins when this pajeet is testing the phones

by pricing phone below $1,000

It only runs the world's worst mobile operating system, so it's not useful for anything beyond angry turds and twitter shitposting. I have an iPhone 6 that I got from work and it's pure shit. The UI looks like a gay pride parade and it lags like crazy on iOS 10. Applications are always crashing and about twice a week it will randomly reboot, usually during calls, which makes it worse. The ear speaker is extremely quiet and the charging cables are flimsy chinkshit that's worse than microUSB. It also gets extremely hot after about 30 minutes charging. In before I used an Applel certified cable and brick.

I have never had the displeasure of using anything as bad as a fucking iPhone 6. I will NEVER buy one of these pieces of garbage for personal use as long as I live.

Also saged because obvious shill thread is obvious.

By planning for the future when you hit the single core wall by making multithreaded operating systems and apps.

Pixel

this whole chart would make more sense if android ever did updates. manufacturers and phone companies dont put out updates at regular schedules like apple (if at all) while EVERY iPhone gets updates.

You're really scared of it, aren't you?
Given that Windows isn't in phones any more and Android is a joke, what are your options? Blackberry?

Holy shit you're retarded. This whole thread is retarded. Especially the anti-Apple people - you sound like idiots that have no idea what you're talking about.

Fucking a... kid thinks you program in c# for iOS....

fuck off, retard.

>every jPhones eventually gets laggy updates
kek

>Apple people
What oxymoron.

>It's a feature

I rolled back my previous phone because of this shit. Annoying as fuck.

Don't expect an android phone that shipped with android 4.1 to run 7.1 flawlessly .

Oh wait, there isn't any android phone from 2012 that got still gets official updates :^(

>getting planned obsolescence updates
lol

>missing out on critical security patches
>having a fragmented ecosystem that forces devs to make shittier apps just for the sake of compatibility

laughingbitches.jpg

This isn't a thing for any device that runs iOS10 due to the oldest models running it have enough RAM to do so. This was a problem for iOS 7 and 8 before they optimized the new look. iOS11 has a 64-bit minimum so we're going to see another bump of the minimum spec.

>just buy a new model!

>want to dump some music on my phone
>lolno Itunes
>want to dump some pics on my phone
>lolno Itunes

Literally the one reason I won't get an Iphone

I was thinking of getting the SE. Love the design, small size and everything about it. But every time I remember Itunes I just want to kill myself...

Guess I'll get some android.

Have an SE. Can confirm, it's a great phone, but...

It's a jail. Please let me just put a fucking file in my phone, Apple. Please.

>for example, a popular Latin American YouTuber recently had to redo an entire speed test as he had not noticed that the device’s home button was set to open the camera upon a second tap; the minor delay while waiting for that second input on every home button press added up to several seconds.
That's certainly interesting.

>Don't expect an android phone that shipped with android 4.1 to run 7.1 flawlessly .
lrn2 custom rom

I am an apple user and my devices have literally never overheated. Fuck off tripfag. Literally nobody likes you.

Nobody.

iTunes is great... on mac.

I know that feel bro. I used to use it on Windows and it was one of the reasons I had an aversion to Apple products for years and years. I'm not sure if Apple themselves are aware how much it put people off on them.

Not sure about iTunes on Windows now but I think you can avoid it and transfer files through the cloud or something instead. On Mac though, iTunes is actually pretty decent.

Kek.
>tfw my "chinkshit" P10 (same mate 9 specs) kicks 'murican engineered iShills ass

>t. iToddler subhuman

It doesn't. Even if it's faster on paper(that only shows iPhone 6 and not 7 to begin with, pretty sure 7 is ahead anyway) the lower resolution and optimized apps will put iPhone ahead. In all real life tests iPhone wins.

Don't call me an apple shill either because I have an android. This is just fact, you'll be better off not denying it. It's amazing how many android users just don't want to accept that iPhone is faster. It's like the race & intelligence of the tech industry or something.