>2400MHz ram in a Ryzen system

L O L
O
L

Trash keyboard and mouse
Trash LEDs
Trash soundcard
Get a better PSU

No, but I'm sure your "major brand" RAM, keyboard brand keyboard, unbranded PSU, and unbranded soundcard are all great products and definitely worth spending money on.

I can build a better pc for less

its 5$ for mechanical keyboard to add on
Ricer LED shit is free
ASrock onboard audio is actually great
cant into OC
Show me the build
1k or less

By about $100 if I just pick all the exact same parts, but you could build a gaming PC that's equivalent to it for about $600, maybe $500 if you're willing to skimp on the case

8 core AMD with water cooling and a 580 for 100 less?

Dual core chips these days are bad for gaming so these $500-$600 i3 builds are not worth a damn anymore

Did you include a copy of windows on your build?

>its 5$ for mechanical keyboard to add on
What you fucks don't realize is that this is the exact reason "prebuilts" are trash.

Let's say they get the keyboards for 40 dollars, they then tack 50 onto the base price, but you have to pay 5 EXTRA to actually receive the keyboard. They then realize they need to keep costs down, and cut costs elsewhere, like the PSU.

When you select the parts yourself, you get exactly what you want, so it is almost always cheaper.

Could I build literally that exact PC for cheaper? Probably not, economy of scale. Could I build a "better" PC for the same or less money? Almost certainly. I would also end up with the exact computer I wanted. If that is the exact computer you want, buy it, you lucked out I guess, but there is a bunch of shit in there I personally would change.

Shit OP, i tried building this exact build for less but i cant. You win nigger

It's $5 more to build a system with all the same parts. You could build an equivalent system for >$100 cheaper by using different parts, though.

>Did you include a copy of windows on your build?
Win10 OEM is like 10$ fuck nugget which is what you're getting. You aren't getting a Win10 license with your build. You're getting an OS that can only be used on that computer.

>cant into OC
Yes it can.

>Show me the build
How's this?
pcpartpicker.com/list/

>pcpartpicker.com/list/
I think that may be the firs time I've ever done that:

pcpartpicker.com/list/dxRWd6

>include a copy of windows
>not using linux

>ibuypower

Its 5$ not 50 for base keyboard then 55$ for mech
Its actually 5$ add on same with wireless card and some other shit
Parts they use are actually name brand shit same shit you buy off pcpartpicker
This is not Dell or HP

This is true
I built this system using the same parts
Its 250$ more expensive using the cheapest shit possible

I dont think you can compete with pre built shit these days in terms of price.

pcpartpicker.com/list/j2Whr7

pcpartpicker.com/list/yRF2LD

>1000W PSU
wat

Its what is in the OP build
19$ psu?
I mean I cheap out on PSUs a lot on builds but damn

Still missing a 1tb HDD and windows

Pay attention to his build. He has a 240gb free upgrade to his SSD.

>I built this system using the same parts
>Its 250$ more expensive using the cheapest shit possible
Then don't use the same exact parts dumb ass. You can't even get the same exact parts, anyway, since they have a sata 3 SSD which isn't even made anymore and an unbranded PSU. That SSD is overstocked crap that runs slightly better than a 7200rpm HDD that people think is great just because it has the term SSD in it.

Fuck off shill.

>19$ psu?
>I mean I cheap out on PSUs a lot on builds but damn
Do you think the ibuypower unbranded psu is any better?

>Still missing a 1tb HDD and windows
I have a 2 TB HDD and Win10 OEM is $10.

>free 1000w PSU
Hope you live in a proper European-style concrete and brick house, OP. If you live in the average Americlap home-shaped tinderbox, I've got some bad news for ya.

Inb4 housefire

The case they make is actually a NZXT S340 modified to have glass on the front and side
Looks pretty good for a prebuilt shitbox case

>LEDs
>all those fans
>*rawr* ibuypower logo *nuzzles* *pounces on ur case*

Looks okay if you're a teenager, otherwise pretty embarassing senpai.

Do you understand the difference between a power supply and a case?

You're asking someone who's shilling for prebuilt pcs if they know something about computer parts.

You don't know that that's called the PC Storage Unit?

Fucking noobs.

>OP is tricking Sup Forums into building them a PC
>Sup Forums is fucking falling for it
ISHYGDDT

Cleary I do

Generally any 80+ bronze or higher cert PSU is good enough
Very few housefire PSUs exist today.
Its pretty riced out but this is obviously targeted at a teenager buying their first gaming PC

S340 is a nice case
What I am saying is pre built PCs are not as shit as they were 5 years ago

Are you retarded?

The PSU is unbranded. You'd be a fool to trust a 1000W unbranded PSU just because it has an efficiency rating.

The PSU in prebuilt gaymen PCs are good enough, as in they have proper voltage on rails, good efficiency, good capacitors.
Its only cheaper if you pirate Windows maybe. Its worth the premium for having the watercooling shit already installed with no hassle.
soundcard on that motherboard is more than good enough. If theres any EMI you might as well get an external DAC instead of buying a much more expensive soundcard thats significantly more shielded.

Its not unbranded its just not listed on the config
They use Coolmax ZUs for their "unbranded" power supplies

You can upgrade the PSU to a Corsair CX600 for 22$ or so

>Win10 OEM is like 10$
From shady reselllers, usually pajeets reselling keys meant for their business or school. Enjoy finding out its revoked 3 months later

>all these fags missing the free upgrades in teh build
>still coming out more expensive

holy fuck OP is donald trumpin/g/ so hard right now

pcpartpicker.com/list/jcmsf8

Quieter because the liquid pumps are always loud as fuck

>cheaping out on the PSU (not to mention running within 50W-80W it's load ceiling)
>low memory clock with Ryzen
>4GB gfx card '''vr ready'''
>onboard audio
>ADATA for bootdrive

No thanks.

Or you could just pirate it. It's not like that'd be any different from your bundled OEM you'd get from a pre-built except consumers don't have access to buying bulk OEMs for cheap.

You're OP.

And what free upgrade are we bragging about? The SATA 3 SSD? The "free" 1000W housefire? Inferior watercooling?

ITS FREE FUCK YEA RGB ITS FREE SWIPE YO EBT

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

Yes it is a better PSU you retard. You dont think that they pay the same prices that you do, do you? There's big savings on good PSUs bought in bulk by companies like ibuypower

That's on board sound

>paying for Windows
Crack Win7, use accessibility upgrade to get a legitimate Win10 key

All the parts come with a warranty

>You dont think that they pay the same prices that you do, do you
Of course not. But we're talking about how much I'm buying from them, not how much they bought it for.

>its cheaper if you pirate it
woowwwwwww
I guess I could get a better PC for cheaper by just breaking into some teenage boys room during the next blackout or hurricane.

A PSU they bought for $20 is much better than the PSU you can buy for $20

I don't think robbing yourself will actually net you money.

Prove it, shill.

Read the thread

Not an argument, shill. Fuck off.

just saved you $100 with the shit that actually matters

pcpartpicker.com/list/b2ZYBP

Its a coolmax ZU 1000b
This build is basically the same but with a shit case no windows and no water cooler which might prevent a 4.0ghz clock

Overall the ibuypower rig is a great value especially for retards on Sup Forums who cant plug in a keyboard let alone assemble a pc.

>Generally any 80+ bronze or higher cert PSU is good enough
That's like saying a well-reviewed whore on Backpage is STD-free. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

oh you got me, epic burn Sup Forumsro

calm down, child
see

>This build is basically the same but with a shit case no windows and no water cooler which might prevent a 4.0ghz clock
Full shill mode. That watercooler isn't better than that fan and the case is way better, despite muh ricing windows faggotry.

>Coolmax
>NO!!!!!!

>Folks, this unit fell right apart with a little heat. Forget the de-rating spec we got from the manual - this unit doesn't even like an 80% load at 34 degrees, because it was flirting with the low end of the 80 Plus target for full power by then. Voltage regulation went right to the dogs. Efficiency tossed 80 Plus into the trash can. Test five lasted for two minutes. All this with the 135mm fan running 100% the entire time. And it was well cooled. This unit doesn't lack for cooling at all. Take a look at the delta in test five... eleven degrees. Cooling is not this unit's problem.

>I'm sure you're all curious how this unit failed. Perhaps you'd like a video. Well, despite this being the most interesting failure I've had in years, the sad truth is this unit was a tricky one. After two minutes running at full power, I saw the tell-tale sign of a dying unit on the power meter when the power draw began to suddenly climb. I saw 670 watts right before the unit went down silently for good. Or so I thought. I shut off the camera, I wrote down my final observed temps, I started reaching for the off button on the SM-268, and...

>zzzzzzZZZPOW!!!

>It gave me a light show I've only seen rivaled by a major fireworks display. And it all happened off camera, blast it. We'll find out what went kablooey on the next page.

jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story4&reid=379

Bronze rated PSU is test to its load cap
Since its a single rail design PSU it will be fine with a system that is pulling 400w~ max
83a on the 12v rail could run 4 RX580s

>Its a coolmax ZU 1000b
Yes, like it was said earlier, housefire.

jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&reid=68

Coolmax CUG series are different and good enough. They cant actually handle 1000W loads but under 500 theyre safe. If youre really worried you can buy another PSU with all nip hardware, sell the old PSU and still save.

NZXT S340 which the element gaming case is is a much better case to work in than those 20-30$ cases being posted.
Better case flow = better cooling
This compounds with the fact the other build uses an air cooler thus keeping more heat in the case. RX580s run hot and exhausting all the CPU heat out is a great idea
Coolmax is crap but its good enough and is used by lots of people
Sure its not a silverstone ST1500 but in a simple low power build its overkill
Looks like you can swap to a CX500 for 7 dollars on the ibuypower site if you wanted

CLCs are in no way better than a decent tower cooler, and they're always louder. Without going for a custom loop you will always pay more for less with water cooling.

As for the case, it will have similar airflow to the modded NZXT case iBuyPower is using. You just don't get the shitty useless LEDs all over the place.

You have no idea how cooling works. GTFO.

Closed loops are not nearly as good as full loops but they are better than air coolers unless you have great case cooling
on a test bench sure the air cooler will be on par with the loop. I might even perform better but in a box like a PC case the heat will build with long term gaming/rendering w/e

Yes.
You're build is trash.

If a company doesn't respect you enough to not lie about its PSU capacities, do you think they'll respect you enough to buy a proper motherboard, GPU, RAM, SSD, etc? Most of the stuff in there is OEM-only, not stuff you can buy off-the-shelf. In this case, that means cheap capacitors on... well, everything, cheap caps on the GPU, low QC on the GPUs, shit memory ICs, just enough VRM cooling, etc. Hell, either they gimp the case by using cheap materials or they put most of money on it to fool idiots.

My water loop can cool the sun
I have every idea how cooling within a PC works. I build prototype systems for pre built manufactures

however, if you're buying this to game

then the i5-7500 is significantly faster in single threads and you get a better SSD (PNY 1311 series objectively best price to performance)

you can download windows 10 for free right from microsoft, the small watermark that occasionally appears will be on the far right monitor which you only use for tertiary tasks

so for better gaming performance and load times, this is objectively better, as well as coming in at almost $300 cheaper

>they are better than air coolers
Not really. A cooler is only as good as its heat exchanger volume. Closed loop coolers are good when it means you're not cantilevering 5 pounds of aluminum off your CPU socket, but there's nothing better about a smallish closed loop compared to a smallish tower cooler.

If you have an exhaust fan (nearly every case comes with one) that is false.

A halfway decent air cooler will stay within five degrees C of a liquid cooler even under load.

The advantage is from exhausting the heat out of the case which helps keep everything cooler vrm ram gpu ect
4c4t chips are not worth upgrade to these days

youtube.com/watch?v=a87Iy7avG7o

No reason to have an x370, wasting money
Step down to b350 mobo and upgrade to 3200mhz ram.

>They cant actually handle 1000W loads but under 500 theyre safe.
So we should compare it with an actual 500W PSU instead, right? More savings! Really makes me think.

>NZXT S340 which the element gaming case is is a much better case to work in than those 20-30$ cases being posted.
>NZXT
>better than Fractal Design
Poo working overtime on his shilling.

>This compounds with the fact the other build uses an air cooler thus keeping more heat in the case. RX580s run hot and exhausting all the CPU heat out is a great idea
Other way around, that air cooler wipes the floor with the liquid cooler.

>Closed loops are not nearly as good as full loops but they are better than air coolers
Wrong poojet.

im talking about gaming specifically

if you need an autism server CPU then fine

but the i5 is over 10% faster in single thread and significantly cheaper

also mobos for the 1151 are significantly cheaper

once the R3's come out, sure they're probably going to be better price to performance than the i5

but user is buying right now and right now an 1151 build is still better

also i merely chose the cheapest intel cpu thats faster in single thread on logical incriments

you could get the 7700 (non k, we're not OC'ing anyways) and have even faster speeds everything else in the build stays the same

>but the i5 is over 10% faster in single thread and significantly cheaper
But modern games utilize more than one core, shit for brains. R5 1600 wipes the floor with any i5 stutterlake.
>also mobos for the 1151 are significantly cheaper
Hahaha, no. A b350 great mobo can be bought for $85, and doesn't have a dead socket path.

Single thread power is not the end all for gaming anymore
Games are heavy threaded now hence why even the pentium chips are 2c4t these days
4.0ghz Ryzen is a lot faster than a 3.4ghz kaby lake even in single thread

Both OCed the i5 and R5 trade blows in gaming
Did you watch the video I linked?

Just follow the example builds on pcpartspicker or something until you get a feel for what these components do.

You're clearly too retarded to build it without a guide at the moment.

>>its cheaper to build your own
Only if your time is worthless.
It's not like you're going to learn much doing it.