New meme:

New meme:

When you're responding to a spaniard, you end sentence of your post with 'de la mancha'

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s03yfCAuNXsE
vocaroo.com/i/s0AdZSvqeYp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*every sentence

Hello

it is nice to see you de la mancha

This doesn't make any sense.

this man has a concern de la mancha

But I'm not from La Mancha.

where is he from de la mancha

Who? This is La Mancha.

t. de la mancha

That is La Mancha De La Mancha?

It is.

You are supposed to say "De La Mancha" there, De La Mancha

only when responding to a spaniard do you say de la mancha

But I'm not from La Mancha.

that is la mancha de la mancha

This is fucking stupid de la mancha

>t. de la mancha

¿De La Mancha qué?

vocaroo.com/i/s03yfCAuNXsE

listen to me kid de la mancha. you are not totally comprehending the magic of this meme de la mancha. no matter what you say it doesn't sound quite complete without the de la mancha phrase de la mancha. it is the most spanish thing in the history of spain de la mancha. you should pronounce after every last thought de la mancha. it rolls off the tongue de la mancha

CHI

>rojigualda
THAT WAS NOT THE FALG YOU CUNT

vocaroo.com/i/s0AdZSvqeYp4

please stop, this man is upset de la mancha

not bad mr fernandez, a good attempt.

LE EPIC MAY MAY XD
UPVOTED SENPAI

New meme:

When you're responding to an argentinian, you end every sentence of your post with 'boludo'

>American "humor"
I take it all back. It's not Canadians and Australians who deserve a rangeban, it's you folks.

why are there ants in your pants boludo

Headquarters, Land Forces
Falkland Islands

INSTRUMENT OF SURRENDER
I, the undersigned, Commander of all the Argentine land, sea and air forces in the Falkland Islands surrender to Major General J.J. MOORE CB OBE MC* as representative of Her Britannic Majesty's Government.

Under the terms of this surrender all Argentine personnel in the Falkland Islands are to muster at assembly points which will be nominated by General Moore and hand over their arms, ammunition, and all other weapons and warlike equipment as directed by General Moore or appropriate British officers acting on his behalf.

Following the surrender all personnel of the Argentinian Forces will be treated with honour in accordance with the conditions set out in the Geneva Convention of 1949. They will obey any directions concerning movement and in connection with accommodation.

This surrender is to be effective from 2359 hours ZULU on 14 June (2059 hours local) and includes those Argentine Forces presently deployed in and around Port Stanley, those others on East Falkland, West Falkland and all outlying islands.

[signature] Commander Argentine Forces
[signature] J. J. MOORE Major General
[signature] Witness - Pennicott

2359 hours 14 June 1982

Boludo

de la burger?

When will we rangeban americans de la mancha>

THIRTEEN
FUCKING
STRIPES
(de la mancha)

who r u
wat did u said
good

senpai cuck
cuck senpai

v good post, please read

one candle...

>a fucking planar botanical choloroplast-filled growth used for photosynthesizing solar radiation and water into burnable carbohydrates

MY FUCKING SIDES

dis
MORITR CHINOOOOO
PERUANO CAMUFLADOOOO

una vela gringos hasta lueeeeeeeeee