lost it before reading the comment
thanks op

bling

>>>/Reddit/

I already lost but here

Only one I did not loose to.

Most underrated af OS

>they fell for the vista sucks meme

7 is just Vista with updates and some default options changed to be less intrusive

Vista was a shitty launch, it became usable later on. That is why people hate it.

Shit was sleek

Would you say the same about windows 8 and 8.1?

with SP1 i couldn't even enter the control panel or desktop background settings
It felt like an alpha release tbqh

>you're an autistic freetard in the mid 2000's, you loose

I had all the cool shit, with windows and menus bursting into flames on close, and tornado of windows screensaver. Sometimes I left videos and cmatrix open just to make it look cooler.

Netscape

Also rain effect and wiper effect. Had a to-do list item to have rain effect activate when there's rain outside, but I never got around to it.

cry harder millenial

fucking flock holy shit, I was super into that at the time. Terrible idea for a browser, and opera are repeating it too.

they'll never make it look and feel this good, and they only achieved this because of the community designers lel, canonical is worthless

I'm 22 and remember all of these. You need to step your game up or stop fucking pretending you're old enough to be making these kind of threads.

>Terrible idea for a browser
Why though?

Ouch that'll take you back.

>cry harder millennial*
says the actual millennial who was 15 years old in 1006 and jerked off to 3D cube desktops

2006*
Derp

>inb4 "intellectual" counter argument with "hurr can't type"

hurr can't type

youtu.be/bXEXtPbzQQw

Okay, this one fucking hurt

>tfw 19 and haven't recognized any of these
my family skipped vista

Kicked me in the nuts.

Anyone go back this far? Interesting bit of history, scream tracker was created by future crew, creators of the famous second reality asm demo, who then when on to create 3dmark.

Big

lol you weren't even alive for a couple of these

>DOS Tracker
>Not Amiga
kek kiddo

feels bad desu. I never experienced the internet as a frontier, participating in chat rooms/forums/etc, before normalfags took it over :(

Yeah, which is why barely fucking anyone uses Windows 8/8.1 compared to 7 and 10.

Vista was not far from being completely unusable upon launch, primarily with its god awful driver support.

All of the time you spend jerking off trying to lie to yourself that the "good ol days" weren't shit, multiplied by minimum wage of 7.25 an hour, invested at 4%, over how many years you've been doing this, equals?

I remember RealPlayer.

In particular, I remember I had the original Hellsing TV Series and each episode was like 40 MB in the Real Player format.

At the time I was just happy to be able to watch the show, but now I look back and remember what a compressed mess it was.

I had an amiga too broseph, for playing golden axe. I sold it to some guy on a bbs, should have kept it.

They weren't any more shit then the shit we have now.
Problem with buttpain much?

not many will remember; also habitat and club caribe

>golden axe
Why did we love it? Literary no variation

It was just as shit then as it is now, just a slightly different flavour of shit. You're not missing out on anything.

Pretty much. It was smaller for sure, but still contained as much autism for it's size as it does today.

Lost.

I don't know back in the late 90s and early 2000s I made real friends on the internet, mainly irc. Pirating was a lot more personal on irc sharing ftp servers and such. Everything was more personal.

Now I only talk to you fags anonymously here on Sup Forums.

I was.

Oh, I still am. Probably because I don't suck cock.

At least some people suck cock, you only have your hand to play with

That is a really cool UI. I don't remember it though. I was probably a baby at the time.

Plenty of non freetards installed Linux in those days because the cubes were cool

bruh
The goddamn nostalgia.
Stealing profile pictues.
Scripts.
Unlimited scramble, buzz or whatever is called.
Plugins...
Good times

>right in the feels

got me

FUCK

katcr.co

no need to thank me

Oh shit, did that come before or after gamespy? I sort of remember this but I remember gamespy a lot more clearly.

Zombo.com

This was my shit, back then when you got friendster account you're in the 'cool kid' club at school

youtube.com/watch?v=2mDcGDx4QyA

youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg

Fapping material before internet

Swimsuit gifs on BBS's

cd.textfiles.com/arcadebbs/GIFS/SWIMSUIT/

How is this old? I still use it

This one caught me by surprise

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

WinMX gave me a fetish for light coloured text on dark backgrounds.

bring it back with lower resolution and a box aspect ratio :(

youtu.be/Z35DKv1Yo34

This brings back feels...

Those gaudy fucking winamp skins omg... And yet they were some of the highest rated ones.

eh-oh!

>mfw I remember every picture ITT
fuck I'm old

Not using superior free aMule.

God damn, XP has aged well. Peak design desu

Woah, is that telling you which parts of the file have downloaded in the progress bar? I've never seen such a thing.

So why did M$ kill MSN when it had a larger userbase than fucking Skype??

what the actual fuck were they thinking?

The same they were thinking when they crippled pen messages and then removed the feature because no one used it anymore.

shit, that hit me hard

Jesus, its been like at least 15 years since I've seen that. Jesus fuck, 15 years sounds like a lot.

holy shiiiit i loved this thing.

M-player came before game spy

Even Turbo Tape?