APPLE

HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSe7xXD9o-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

simple, retarded people, instead of buying that 4 year old garbage "mac pro" they can build a hackintosh witch would smoke that 5k piece of shit

By making some the best products while Sup Forums falls for poorfag memes and justifies their purchase by slamming what they never tried

because there exsists people without authism syndrome, that dont care about technology.

suprising i know.

>200 dollar
no, xiaomi sells 200 dollar phones better in every hardware aspect, it must be even lower than that
>best
>no file manager
>literally dumb phone with social media app
just say it user, the reason why you bought is not because superior speed, it was for the looks, and there's nothing wrong with that
>who uses file manager lmao
every phone that came after 2007, except iphone

And that's why xiaomi is slowly failing and iPhone continues to dominate

normies

Is Apple actually still relevant? I haven't heard anything about them in a long time.

iPhones are the most used phones if you don't count Android.

Actually I don't have an iPhone. Posted from my Macbook.

More relevant than ever with Windows cucking itself and android phones unable to compete in CPU performance.

l-loss?

WRONG.

>CPU performance.

Not relevant at all. All smartphones since 2012 have enough cpu performance.

That doesn't isolate CPU performance. Both CPUs are collecting dust waiting for network packets to arrive.

This just shows the one plus has a faster network connection.

WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=jSe7xXD9o-8

>implying I am a phone gaymer

kys

Because they're a status symbol.

I don't remember seeing a single game in that video but okay

hahaha you sure showed them OP it's not like the price has to cover for all the money they spent on designing and marketing right?

for poor people. . .

Poor people make up the majority.

its greater than the sum of its parts

>t.normie

When product is overpriced so much, most people will not buy it. So they can feel special.

lmao I had lots of phones but not a single one lasted as long as my iPhone 4s

iphone doesn't need a file manager, all the files you need are already supplied on the phone by apple

I connected my Android phone with my e-reader via USB cable to copy a file.
I wonder you can do this on iPhones.
Oh. And you can connect mouse/keyboard/gamepad/flashdisk to any Android phone and it will work.