Why are Asian women so great?

Why are Asian women so great?

Her race-realism is admirable,

But this is the kind of woman that could one day decide to bite your dick off during a blowjab

Worth the risk

I would too, if we fail to make it to a penile reattachment she can always serve it with fried rice, as some form of feminist BBC-hate scheme

Looking down on the coloured is especially prominent among the Korean race.

Another thread overrating Asian women, nothing new under the sun.

There's that classic trade off: hot vs crazy. Many men make the mistake of overvaluing the hot and underrating the crazy.

Hahah this bitch is MAAAAAAD

idk lads

feel like it's a troll account created by a Sup Forums user who stole some poor girls picture

>who stole some poor girls picture
>poor
She's already stolen my heart, and she has my wallet

hmm she has soms valid points

Fairly certain this is really old, she was(is?) a manager for some K-Pop group.

she has mental health issues, she got fucked up irl because of this

looks are deceiving, she looks like a typical meek asian girl

do you have any proof to back up your claim about her having mental health issues?

Wait I'm confused. Koreans ARE coloured. Coloured means non-white. In some places and times it can mean something different like in 1960 America or South Africa but that's the exception, not the rule.

She's a westernized Asian woman

You'd have to be very naive to accept this as proof without question, statements like that are typical for damage control. People will be out to ruin your life after such a statement.

wew

Why is SHE talking like THAT all the TIME?

>neanderthal
I thought neandethals were white people.

Gotta put emphasis into it, so people know you're serious. It's just a way to convey feeling.

Genetically yes, behaviorally is up to yourself tot decide.

yep, neatherdals were the people living in europe and asia during ice age
europeans and asians have probably a lot neatherdal genes while africans dont

They're not, they're mostly golddiggers and weebs on this site/other sites place them on a pedestal due to anime, jap shows, and kpop/kdramas

behaviorally they were most likely the same with their age homo sapiens
their only problem was that they were not able to survive with all that sun light and heat after ice age ended
its just survival of the fittest really, just like how small mamals survived and large dinosaurs got extinct, nothing to do with "behaviour" as we mean it as humans