Whats your speed Sup Forums?

Whats your speed Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

img.10fastfingers.com/speedtests/generate_screenshot_result/1_10000000_339_335_4_63_1_15
play.typeracer.com/?rt=2csvs844ic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can handlets even compete?

bot or just edited?

I inspected the html and used the windows api to type it all at once. Then I had to wait 58 seconds for it to end. heh

you can just edit the screenshot url

img.10fastfingers.com/speedtests/generate_screenshot_result/1_10000000_339_335_4_63_1_15

>Spee
>RRU

play.typeracer.com/?rt=2csvs844ic

join the fucking race retards

>got 137wpm on thinkpad t530 last year
>tried again on new macbook air and got 98

wew lad

50-60 If I'm lucky and it makes me sad as I'm working in IT. Not sure why I can't improve.

Only a little

T430, chiclet keyboard, I'm pretty rusty.

Are you all training to be good secretaries or something?

Typing speed has plenty of uses outside of secretarial work, medical transcription is a pretty cushy gig.

got em

I see. That idea sounds quite bad, but alright, it might be an easy part time job or something.

I can't do the test while at work but I'm curious.
What ez part time jobs do you think someone with an average WPM of 110 could get?

with one hand

Cut myself a little bit.

i got 40 about a year ago (op) without actually training the thing that improved me by 75% is learning to properly touch type.

I'm touch typing but I still miss a lot plus I can't use pinky for letters P/Q as my wrists are killing me.

Good job cheating.

ned strength training maybe? just gotta stick to it with toich typing, youll eventually get error free. take it slow and memorise the keys

Yeah, you're right. I should just force myself to stop watching the keyboard once I make a mistake.

also i feel like theres humour in the fact i misspelled two words when talking about improving. i have to clarify im on a phone now.

On a supposedly shitty K95 with Cherry Reds.

It's cool, I'm in no position to be a grammar nazi while typing like grandma.

someone else join

i only get about 95 wpm on red switches, these are a horrible meme.

I'm not super fast, but I'm faster than I need to be for anything I do. I don't even type full speed normally.

Good enough

how do people go beyond 120? i've been around there since i was 15 and it amazes me that 150-200 is possible

get a better keyboard

The fuck? Did you slice your whole arm?
Why is the bandage that large?

Sliced the string and muscle between my thumb and index finger. It's so I don't put stress on the string. I was sharpening the knife and slipped. Cuts real good now though.

Are you retarded? 120+ is totally doable.

I use 2 fingers

my left index finger
my right middle finger

88 which is pretty average for me. Best I've ever done was like 108 or something

laying down in bed on my macbook on my chest. colemak 4 lyfe fagets

jesus fuck will it heal back properly?

I still feel slow though. I want to start doing transcription jobs but I've only found sites that are basically slave work

Fucking hope so. Still got this cast for 5 weeks.

I can't type for shit if I have to read at the same time

Are you autistic 475 keystrokes doesn't equal 125 WPM

~120WPM before my B key died

good luck